Israel Got Him

Speaking to the mirror again? I showed you that the PA showed a lot more resemblance to the Nazi's than Israel. Didn't read it, ignored or already forgot?
Why need you ask?

Ignored,... like all the pro Nazi crap you spout.

Last edited:
Speaking to the mirror again? I showed you that the PA showed a lot more resemblance to the Nazi's than Israel. Didn't read it, ignored or already forgot?

or didnt accept it. his too stupid to realise how wrong he is. why are we arguing? nothing will change, untill he will come to Ramala or Gaza and realize what his palestinians really are... he will stop being such a racist hypocrit douche and maybe start understanding the truth... using nazi quotes and calling us nazis wont help you with your argument spike... it just shows how great your ignorance can be. please come to israel, i really want to see the look on you face when you realize who the palestinians really are...

or didnt accept it. his too stupid to realise how wrong he is. why are we arguing? nothing will change, untill he will come to Ramala or Gaza and realize what his palestinians really are... he will stop being such a racist hypocrit douche and maybe start understanding the truth... using nazi quotes and calling us nazis wont help you with your argument spike... it just shows how great your ignorance can be. please come to israel, i really want to see the look on you face when you realize who the palestinians really are...
You haven't woken up yet, have you?

In my job I have probably seen more of the earths surface and the peoples who inhabit it, than you will if you have another five lifetimes, many of those places have been Islamic countries.

It's not a matter of whether I "like" the Palestinians or not, it's merely a comparison,... and the Palestinians just look and act so damned great when compared with thieving murdering sociopathic Israelis, who steal peoples land and possessions and treat them like animals, and then if the Palestinian resists, the Israelis scream blue murder about how they are the victims.

It's like preferring the smell of a musty room, over that of a pig sty.

I would no more consider visiting you filthy Nazi inspired theocratic state, than I would have considered visiting Himmler's holiday camps in their day. VD has shown nobody anything, except perhaps he has reinforced those peoples original views that Israelis and their supporters are no better than the Nazis whom they emulate.

Last edited:

In my job I have probably seen more of the earths surface and the peoples who inhabit it, than you will if you have another five lifetimes, many of those places have been Islamic countries.

It's not a matter of whether I "like" the Palestinians or not, it's merely a comparison,... and the Palestinians just look and act so damned great when compared with thieving murdering sociopathic Israelis, who steal peoples land and possessions and treat them like animals, and then if the Palestinian resists, the Israelis scream blue murder about how they are the victims.

I would no more consider visiting you filthy Nazi inspired theocratic state, than I would have considered visiting Himmler's holiday camps in their day. VD has shown nobody anything, except perhaps he has reinforced those peoples original views that Israelis and their supporters are no better than the Nazis whom they emulate.

haha fartman
you are really funny
because all your comments here are jokes

It is obvious you never visited the port of Antwerp and talked to people who had to flee their homes because of the muslim agression in their neighborhood, or talk about it with the police who cannot drive through the muslim neighborhood without getting hit.

You also never vistid the Paris (seine river) muslim neighborhoods. You said you follow reliable news sources so you must now what they are up to if a muslim criminal gets chased by the police.

Or what about Bonn (Rhine river) : Hostility Between Muslims and German Nationalists Rattles a Former Capital

Or Cairo (Nile Delta), you surely remember the Imbaba church attacks in 2011.

And when you come to Madrid go and visit one of the 1.800 people that were wounded in the train bombings of 2004 and tell them how peaceful those muslims are, and if you have the guts visit one of the 191 families who lost someone in the bombings. ALL were innocent civilians.

Or, if you don't travel far anymore maybe a visit to Bali. Paddy's Pub or Sari Club are good, if they're still there.

Happy travel.

It is obvious you never visited the port of Antwerp and talked to people who had to flee their homes because of the muslim agression in their neighborhood, or talk about it with the police who cannot drive through the muslim neighborhood without getting hit.

You also never vistid the Paris (seine river) muslim neighborhoods. You said you follow reliable news sources so you must now what they are up to if a muslim criminal gets chased by the police.

Or what about Bonn (Rhine river) : Hostility Between Muslims and German Nationalists Rattles a Former Capital

Or Cairo (Nile Delta), you surely remember the Imbaba church attacks in 2011.

And when you come to Madrid go and visit one of the 1.800 people that were wounded in the train bombings of 2004 and tell them how peaceful those muslims are, and if you have the guts visit one of the 191 families who lost someone in the bombings. ALL were innocent civilians.

Or, if you don't travel far anymore maybe a visit to Bali. Paddy's Pub or Sari Club are good, if they're still there.

Happy travel.

Actually even if Spike hasn't visited all of those places (although I suspect he has been to most) with the exception of Cairo I have been to them all and what I have noticed is that with the exception of yourself most people know the difference between the act of a few extremists and the belief that they represent an entire religion.

You still haven't grasped that it is you desire to paint the entire Muslim world as terrorists that weakens your argument and makes it impossible to take you seriously.

It is obvious you never visited,... --- sheer unfounded supposition---

That's the whole point, what's "obvious" to you, is often completely incorrect. Not that it's necessary to do these things you blather on about to see what is going on, and the other thing you have missed is that much of this Islamic fundamentalist violence can be linked circumstances arising from the morally corrupt decisions of the Western world and the subsequent demonisation of Muslims on an International scale.

It's also obvious that like your like minded Nazi inspired associates and predecessors, you have no wish to see the truth. You rely totally on "hand picked points of history" and completely ignore the causative facts.

If you treat people like animals, they will act like animals.

Last edited:
That's the whole point, what's "obvious" to you, is often completely incorrect. Not that it's necessary to do these things you blather on about to see what is going on, and the other thing you have missed is that much of this Islamic fundamentalist violence can be linked circumstances arising from the morally corrupt decisions of the Western world and the subsequent demonisation of Muslims on an International scale.

It's also obvious that like your like minded Nazi inspired associates and predecessors, you have no wish to see the truth. You rely totally on "hand picked points of history" and completely ignore the causative facts.

One thing that has intrigued me for a couple of weeks now is how they seem to completely ignore "cause and effect" processes., if they are to be believed the Palestinians are slowly but surely losing land and have developed a hatred of a people all for no reason what so ever, just for shits and giggles, the inability, lack of desire to understand or take "cause and effect" into account indicates that these people are not interested in solving a problem because either they don't understand the problem or believe that the course they are on now will solve it.

There is an old saying that "nothing ever happens in a vacuum" everything that happens is due to outside effects and influenced by the world around it or to be more precise it takes two to tango.

As I have said before you don't have to like, support or even agree with the Palestinian cause to understand why they fight as put in the same position all of us would do the same.

Last edited:
Actually even if Spike hasn't visited all of those places (although I suspect he has been to most) with the exception of Cairo I have been to them all and what I have noticed is that with the exception of yourself most people know the difference between the act of a few extremists and the belief that they represent an entire religion.

Well that's exactely the problem, those "few" extremists. Remember Nazi Germany? It started with a "few" Nazis. Nothing to worry about. Chamberlain was right and Churchill was a warmonger. History told us otherwise.

You still haven't grasped that it is you desire to paint the entire Muslim world as terrorists that weakens your argument and makes it impossible to take you seriously.

No, you just don't want to know my point of view. Show me were I said that I'm against the entire muslim world! I have asked you that a couple of times but I get no answer from you. I even gave you a link with the post to read. just click. But you didn't do it otherwise you wouldn't have said this.

This shows how little you know about the Islamic radicals. It has nothing to do with the morally corrupt decisions of the Western world and the subsequent demonisation of Muslims on an International scale. It's all about muslim ground and non-muslims ruling there or non-muslim soldiers "working" there.

Egypt Islamist vows global caliphate in Jerusalem
‘MUSLIMS MARCHING TOWARD VICTORY’: GLOBAL ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CONFERENCE IN CHICAGO RESCHEDULED AFTER THREAT OF PROTESTS
Imperial Islam – Prepping for a Worldwide Caliphate
al-Qaeda - the creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate
Muzzie Group Declares: ‘Wipe Christianity From the Face of the Earth’

and this is a very interesting one: Syria: Rebel Prisoners On Their Religious War
"The interview ended with Ahmed volunteering that eventually Muslims must reclaim Andalucia in Spain for the Islamic Caliphate.

His logic, that it was justified because Spain used to be under Islam, was somewhat undermined when he went on to say that Islam should move on to bring the UK under its control and indeed, eventually, the whole world."​

You couldn't be farther from the truth. I strongly believe that you don't know what a Nazi is.

Agree: Non-Muslims: Worse than Animals

"Kasem: Sure. Allah sees unbelievers as worse than animals. Let us start with verse 8:55 of the Qur’an. In essence this verse says: the unbelievers are the worst beasts (or worst animals) in the eyes of Allah."

"In Qur’an 25:44, Allah says that unbelievers are worse than cattle and animals."​

One thing that has intrigued me for a couple of weeks now is how they seem to completely ignore "cause and effect" processes., if they are to be believed the Palestinians are slowly but surely losing land and have developed a hatred of a people all for no reason what so ever, just for shits and giggles, the inability, lack of desire to understand or take "cause and effect" into account indicates that these people are not interested in solving a problem because either they don't understand the problem or believe that the course they are on now will solve it.

There is an old saying that "nothing ever happens in a vacuum" everything that happens is due to outside effects and influenced by the world around it or to be more precise it takes two to tango.

As I have said before you don't have to like, support or even agree with the Palestinian cause to understand why they fight as put in the same position all of us would do the same.

Listen to the question of the african american soldier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WN5rqKkhUU

Agree: Non-Muslims: Worse than Animals
"Kasem: Sure. Allah sees unbelievers as worse than animals. Let us start with verse 8:55 of the Qur’an. In essence this verse says: the unbelievers are the worst beasts (or worst animals) in the eyes of Allah."

"In Qur’an 25:44, Allah says that unbelievers are worse than cattle and animals."​

I will see your Qur'an and raise you a Bible...

Deuteronomy 17:2-5

New International Version (NIV)

If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

I think I would sooner be seen as a cow than made a corpse.

Your problem remains that despite you constant shots at Islam there is no religion that doesn't have texts which incite violence (well maybe Buddhism as I don't follow that one) against those who don't follow that particular brand of idiocy, sure Christianity has gone a long way to toning down its message of hate with the "new testament" but that is only because the west has all but sidelined it and if we were still ruled by priests and popes the message would still be the same and the simple fact that the message can change over night is a classic indication of how false religion really is.

Anyway you are up next, this could be a fun game lets see who runs out of quotes first but then you could just accept that interpretation is the problem and we all interpret things differently, no two [insert religion]'s interpret the same text the same way.

As for the video well I am not so sure I would be using information from anyone that has been described as writing "hate speech" and who "paints a wide swath of humanity as subhuman", comparing her to Goebbel's Reich.

Last edited:
I will see your Qur'an and raise you a Bible...

Deuteronomy 17:2-5

New International Version (NIV)

If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

I think I would sooner be seen as a cow than made a corpse.

Your problem remains that despite you constant shots at Islam there is no religion that doesn't have texts which incite violence (well maybe Buddhism as I don't follow that one) against those who don't follow that particular brand of idiocy, sure Christianity has gone a long way to toning down its message of hate with the "new testament" but that is only because the west has all but sidelined it and if we were still ruled by priests and popes the message would still be the same and the simple fact that the message can change over night is a classic indication of how false religion really is.

Anyway you are up next, this could be a fun game lets see who runs out of quotes first but then you could just accept that interpretation is the problem and we all interpret things differently, no two [insert religion]'s interpret the same text the same way.

As for the video well I am not so sure I would be using information from anyone that has been described as writing "hate speech" and who "paints a wide swath of humanity as subhuman", comparing her to Goebbel's Reich.

The major religious books are very old and can be interpreted in different ways. I don't like any of them but I have no problem with people using them, even to the letter as long as they do not promote violence.

But let's be honest. Were are Christians fighting Christians? Outside Ireland I don't see any. Where are Budhists fighting Budhists? To my knowledge nowhere. (sure Ghandi was killed by a radical Budhist). Where are Jews fighting Jews? Nowhere. Where are Muslims fighting Muslims? Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Yemen and some Arab spring countries. Where are Christians fighting Budhists? Nowhere. Where are Muslims fighting Christians? Phillipines, Indonesia, Nigeria, Sudan, and they start to begin in Kenia and Egypt. Where are Muslims fighting Budhists? India and Thailand. Where are Muslims fighting Jews, I don't think I have to tell you that. Are Christians causing trouble in Muslim countries? NO. Are Budhists causing troubles in Muslim countries? No. Are Jews causing trouble in Muslim countries? Disputed "Palestine". Are Muslims causing troubles in Christian countries? Yes, almost in every town with a large Muslim population you have troubles.

Jehovah's Witnesses are people who take the bible to the letter and they are very peaceful, in fact, you find them helping with every disaster worldwide for free without getting in the news. I don't know about Budhists but I think the ones living as monks in temples take the writings of Budha to the letter. They are very peaceful. Muslims is a very different story altogether. I already told you where they want sharia law applied. Radical Jews are causing minor troubles in Israel and "Palestine". Not outside that region.

Sure, the radical Muslims are a minority, but that minority is causing a lot of damage. 9/11, Madrid, Bali, London, Mumbai. Look here : List of Islamic terrorist attacks or do you call that minor incidents?

Now, about your quote, no Christian organisation uses that to promote their views. Muslims do. There are thousands of Muslim scholars who teaches hatred. I know, tens of thousands don't. But if you look at the link I gave you then you'll know what damage the "minority" can do.

The major religious books are very old and can be interpreted in different ways. I don't like any of them but I have no problem with people using them, even to the letter as long as they do not promote violence.

But let's be honest. Were are Christians fighting Christians? Outside Ireland I don't see any. Where are Budhists fighting Budhists? To my knowledge nowhere. (sure Ghandi was killed by a radical Budhist). Where are Jews fighting Jews? Nowhere. Where are Muslims fighting Muslims? Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Yemen and some Arab spring countries. Where are Christians fighting Budhists? Nowhere. Where are Muslims fighting Christians? Phillipines, Indonesia, Nigeria, Sudan, and they start to begin in Kenia and Egypt. Where are Muslims fighting Budhists? India and Thailand. Where are Muslims fighting Jews, I don't think I have to tell you that. Are Christians causing trouble in Muslim countries? NO. Are Budhists causing troubles in Muslim countries? No. Are Jews causing trouble in Muslim countries? Disputed "Palestine". Are Muslims causing troubles in Christian countries? Yes, almost in every town with a large Muslim population you have troubles.

Really?
I have spent a little time in Indonesia and had no problems, been to Istanbul and loved it no problems there either but here is the bit you are I suspect conveniently over looking most of the countries you list are also impoverished 3rd world countries.

I would also dispute your Philippine's argument on the grounds that it is a predominantly Catholic country fighting mostly communist insurgents and Kenya is almost purely a tribal issue.

Now lets look at various other events world wide, who was it that blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma?
was it:
A) Sunni extremists(which becomes radical Muslim terrorists)?
B) Shia extremists (see A)?
C) Christian extremists (which then gets down graded to "they don't represent Christians)?

Tell me who was behind the Anthrax attacks of 2001?

How many Muslim countries fought in WW2?

what was the prominent religion of the nations that began both WW1 and 2.

How about Korea, is the Muslim population of North Korea really that powerful?

what about Vietnam, is it a little known fact that Ho Chi Minh's first name was Osama or are you really just so blinded by your own fanaticism that you have missed the obvious, is it possible that the greatest wars and most prolific loss of life of the last 500 years have in fact had almost no Muslim involvement at all?

Really?
I have spent a little time in Indonesia and had no problems, been to Istanbul and loved it no problems there either but here is the bit you are I suspect conveniently over looking most of the countries you list are also impoverished 3rd world countries.

I would also dispute your Philippine's argument on the grounds that it is a predominantly Catholic country fighting mostly communist insurgents and Kenya is almost purely a tribal issue.

Now lets look at various other events world wide, who was it that blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma?
was it:
C) Christian extremists (which then gets down graded to "they don't represent Christians)?

what about Vietnam, is it a little known fact that Ho Chi Minh's first name was Osama or are you really just so blinded by your own fanaticism that you have missed the obvious, is it possible that the greatest wars and most prolific loss of life of the last 500 years have in fact had almost no Muslim involvement at all?

I don't find much content in this post, only the definition of what a scapegoat used as justification is in modern society.

Really?

was it:

You missed the point. The terrorist attacks you mention were not from an organised group that claims world dominance.

Vietnam, Korea and WW I and II was in the past. We are talking about the present danger.

About the Phillipines : Gov’t allays fears of Bangsamoro becoming an Islamic state

Istanbul : Turkey: Muslims Attack Church Pastor in Istanbul, Threaten to Kill Him If He Refuses to Accept Islam

‘This is a Muslim neighborhood, there’s no place for a church’​

This is not a single fact, it's happening all over the world where there are larger Islamic neighborhoods, and not only in third world countries.

They all have a common factor: their religion.

Please read this : Ayaan Hirsi Ali:The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an ex-muslim born in Somalia. She wrote the screenplay for Theo van Gogh's movie Submission, after which she and the director both received death threats, and the director was murdered. (Netherlands)

or this : An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America

Know that name? Brotherhood? They now rule Egypt and Gaza and have branches almost everywhere : The Muslim Brotherhood in the Arab World and Islamic Communities in Western Europe

"The Muslim Brotherhood's ideology is based on the worldview of "Islam as the solution" for every individual, social and political problem. Instituting a comprehensive "Muslim world order" will be possible, according to the movement and its founders, by means of a long-term process of multiple stages."​

I don't think I have to mention Al Qaeda and their goals do I. (It has nothing to do with Israel)

I can't "get it" because there is no proof of anything you say, like everything else you allege. Your whole claim is based on religious myth backed by lies told over and over.

This is an interesting series...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQemRW2yOb4&feature=player_detailpage"]The Bible's Buried Secrets [BBC] Episode 1 - "Did King David's Empire Exist?" - YouTube[/ame]

I was going to read the previous post but then I realised I didn't have to as I am pretty confident that all it alludes to is "Muslims bad, be very afraid and at some point it will mention the much feared "Caliphate", well as much as I would like to think there is common ground somewhere in this BS but personal experience has told me Muslims are no better or worse than any other religious group I have met, I see no reason to fear a group who's last expansionist move was the Ottomans in 1683 and I have no reason to believe that a "Caliphate" is any threat or even likely given that much like every other religion on the planet none of its sects can tolerate each other.

Last edited:

The Bible's Buried Secrets [BBC] Episode 1 - "Did King David's Empire Exist?" - YouTube

I was going to read the previous post but then I realised I didn't have to as I am pretty confident that all it alludes to is "Muslims bad, be very afraid and at some point it will mention the much feared "Caliphate", well as much as I would like to think there is common ground somewhere in this BS but personal experience has told me Muslims are no better or worse than any other religious group I have met, I see no reason to fear a group who's last expansionist move was the Ottomans in 1683 and I have no reason to believe that a "Caliphate" is any threat or even likely given that much like every other religion on the planet none of its sects can tolerate each other.

Yes Monty, it is indeed tiresome listening to the same old garbage over and over ad infinitum. It seems that the only real thing the religious nutters have ever been any good at is playing on the fears of the ignorant and uneducated, feeding them a constant diet of outright lies backed by supposition and half truths.

I'll certainly take the time to watch the series , but shortly I have to go and wish a mate Many Happy Returns"

Jehovah's Witnesses are people who take the bible to the letter and they are very peaceful, in fact, you find them helping with every disaster worldwide for free without getting in the news. I don't know about Budhists but I think the ones living as monks in temples take the writings of Budha to the letter. They are very peaceful. Muslims is a very different story altogether. I already told you where they want sharia law applied. Radical Jews are causing minor troubles in Israel and "Palestine". Not outside that region.

Sure, the radical Muslims are a minority, but that minority is causing a lot of damage. 9/11, Madrid, Bali, London, Mumbai. Look here : List of Islamic terrorist attacks or do you call that minor incidents?

Now, about your quote, no Christian organisation uses that to promote their views. Muslims do. There are thousands of Muslim scholars who teaches hatred. I know, tens of thousands don't. But if you look at the link I gave you then you'll know what damage the "minority" can do.

How many Muslim soldiers are in Christian's lands and how many Christian soldiers are in Muslim's lands?
How many dictators in Muslims states are supported by west to supply their interests and how many how many dictators in Christian's states are supported by Muslims(Arab spring is a good example)?
In fact this is not a war between Christianity religion and Islam religion. why Muslims don't have any problem with South or central America Christians? or with African or Asian people? Why extremist Islamist just attack to the US and her allies interests not the China's , Brazil's, Russia's, Africa's states....interests?
A few years ago South America was the US's backyard but what is happening there now? except than Cuba, now Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua are against the US colonialism policies. and the other South American states are getting more independent policies. Why they don't have any problem with Muslims?

Last edited:

The Bible's Buried Secrets [BBC] Episode 1 - "Did King David's Empire Exist?" - YouTube

So you dismisses all the radical islamic terrorist attacks that are going on in the present (as long as New Zealand and Australia does not suffer of course).
I gave you links about those attacks, it seems you don't read them. Afraid of the truth? Or maybe you are more affraid of a Christian Inquisition in the 12th century than an Al Qaeda attack in the present?

The BBC makes terrific documentaries about history, like Walking with Dinosaurs, but this one, made by Dr Francesca Stavrakopoulou who was contacted by the BBC in 2009 for the making of this documentary which was aired first on Tue 15 Mar 2011 is outdated. Evidence exists about King David.

A comment on her blog says:

"Well....at least I now remember why I pay for Sky....because the BBC produces such absolute trash! Nothing but sensational, incredibly dubious claims based upon irresponsible and deliberate misrepresentation of biblical texts. Shame on you BBC. Why on earth could you not get someone like David Rohl to produce such a series? He at least would agree that the characters he was talking about (such as David in last weeks program) actually existed!​

Here are the found facts of King David : Ancient relics are the first definite sign of the Bible's King David (and they're next door to a Philistine city where Goliath might have made his home...)

"- Ruins had ban on 'graven images' - so might have been Judaic religion
- Inhabitants also observed a ban on pork
- Evidence of Biblical king David
- David was 'not a mythological figure'
- Finds 'strengthen the idea of the Bible as history'"​

Even critics tend to agree with it.

How many Muslim soldiers are in Christian's lands and how many Christian soldiers are in Muslim's lands?

I don't know how many but I am sure that there are more muslim soldiers in christian lands than christian soldiers in muslim lands because there are millions of muslims living in "Christian" countries and I don't now how many Christians are living in muslim countries but there are not many (Saudi Arabia has eliminated Christianity altogether and only 2% of the Population in Iran is non-muslim)

How many dictators in Muslims states are supported by west to supply their interests and how many how many dictators in Christian's states are supported by Muslims(Arab spring is a good example)?

Well, on order to call a country a dictatorship we must look at the Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index who call such countries "Authoritarian regimes". Some names surely would surprise you. I'll also give the ranking on the list in brackets.

Muslim supported by west : Jordan (118), Morocco (119), Kuwait (122), Libya (provisional) (125), Algeria (130), Oman (134), Qatar (138) , Bahrain (144), United Arab Emirates (149), Yemen (150), Saudi Arabia (161). By way of comparison Iran ranks 159

I don't know about muslim countries supporting christian dictatorships maybe:

Cuba (126) , Venezuela (97) is called a hybrid regime.

It seems that muslim dictatorshops backed by Western (Christian) countries fare better than the ones who are not supported (exept Saudi Arabia)

In fact this is not a war between Christianity religion and Islam religion. why Muslims don't have any problem with South or central America Christians? or with African or Asian people? Why extremist Islamist just attack to the US and her allies interests not the China's , Brazil's, Russia's, Africa's states....interests?

You are misinformed about this one.

It's not between Christians and Muslims, it's between non-muslims and moderate Muslims versus radical muslims.

They don't have a problem overthere because there aren't many of them. A few decades ago the problems with radicals in Europe was very low.
In Africa there are big troubles: Nigeria, Somalia, Mali, Sudan and some attacks in Kenia.
In Asia the Chinese have troubles with the Uighurs, Phillipines also have troubles with radical muslims. So does Thailand, Pakistan and some other 'stans. At the moment it is quiet in India.

Why radicals attack US and their allies? Very simple, they have boots on muslim grounds. One of the first things that Bin Laden hated was Anerican troops in Saudi Arabia.

China, Russia and African states have trouble with radicals. Brasil, according to Buzanelli, former director general of the Brazilian Intelligence Agency, will follow soon.

A few years ago South America was the US's backyard but what is happening there now? except than Cuba, now Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua are against the US colonialism policies. and the other South American states are getting more independent policies. Why they don't have any problem with Muslims?

The question is not Why they don't have any problem with Muslims?, but Why they don't have any problem with Muslims, yet?
The countries you mentionend have leftist governments and tend to nationalize their industry wich the US and their allies do not want.

I don't know how many but I am sure that there are more muslim soldiers in christian lands than christian soldiers in muslim lands because there are millions of muslims living in "Christian" countries and I don't now how many Christians are living in muslim countries but there are not many (Saudi Arabia has eliminated Christianity altogether and only 2% of the Population in Iran is non-muslim)
I asked about soldiers not civilians.

Well, on order to call a country a dictatorship we must look at the Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index who call such countries "Authoritarian regimes". Some names surely would surprise you. I'll also give the ranking on the list in brackets.

Muslim supported by west : Jordan (118), Morocco (119), Kuwait (122), Libya (provisional) (125), Algeria (130), Oman (134), Qatar (138) , Bahrain (144), United Arab Emirates (149), Yemen (150), Saudi Arabia (161). By way of comparison Iran ranks 159

I don't know about muslim countries supporting christian dictatorships maybe:

Cuba (126) , Venezuela (97) is called a hybrid regime.

It seems that muslim dictatorshops backed by Western (Christian) countries fare better than the ones who are not supported (exept Saudi Arabia)
Well, you do agree that west support many dictator regimes in Muslim countries. OK. Now tell me why they do that?

You are misinformed about this one.

It's not between Christians and Muslims, it's between non-muslims and moderate Muslims versus radical muslims.

They don't have a problem overthere because there aren't many of them. A few decades ago the problems with radicals in Europe was very low.
In Africa there are big troubles: Nigeria, Somalia, Mali, Sudan and some attacks in Kenia.
In Asia the Chinese have troubles with the Uighurs, Phillipines also have troubles with radical muslims. So does Thailand, Pakistan and some other 'stans. At the moment it is quiet in India.

Why radicals attack US and their allies? Very simple, they have boots on muslim grounds. One of the first things that Bin Laden hated was Anerican troops in Saudi Arabia.

China, Russia and African states have trouble with radicals. Brasil, according to Buzanelli, former director general of the Brazilian Intelligence Agency, will follow soon.
Generally, Muslims are friend with all the people in the world or at least are not their enemy. The only Muslims enemies are the countries who try to interface in Muslim countries or even non-Muslims countries to reach their illegitimate interest. And Muslims are not alone in this regard.

The question is not Why they don't have any problem with Muslims?, but Why they don't have any problem with Muslims, yet?
The countries you mentionend have leftist governments and tend to nationalize their industry wich the US and their allies do not want
.Or the question is why they should have problems with Muslims when their countries foreign problems origin are in another place.

Last edited:
Back