Israel Got Him

Government departments do not issue "opinions" .It was a statement telling people to calm down as there is no proof as yet.

Not a word you have said shows any proof of anything. Even your government says this,....

It has proven..read it,but seriously,i cant convince you over the internet,you will have to come and see for yourself.

Anyway,you fail to understand this conflict,doesn't matter what was 2000 years ago.
What matters it whats going on now.
This conflict isn't about land,its much deeper then that.

The next find of "Israel" -- but is it a People? a Place? .....?

merneptah.jpg
The name "Israel" next appears around 1200 [SIZE=-2]BCE[/SIZE] on an Egyptian stone monument (known as the Merneptah stele) commemorating victories of Egypt's Pharaoh Merneptah in Palestine. However it is not clear from this monument whether Israel refers to a group of people who do not live in cities or to a city-less area in Palestine. The name may also refer to a people living in a highland area of Palestine but there is no way of knowing if they are named after the name of the place they inhabit. But we cannot simply assume that this will be our starting point for an extra-biblical history of Israel. We have no way of knowing whether these people called themselves "Israel" or if they were the ancestors of those who later formed the state of Israel. If you think this is being picky, consider:

• Scotland takes its name from the ancient Scots who crossed the Irish Sea and settled in Ireland, leaving the Irish today being the descendants of the Scots.
  • Britain today (and the British) take their name from a people (the Britons) who are now mostly limited to Wales and Cornwall after the Germanic tribes of Angles and Saxons settled there, and later the Danes and the Scandinavian-French Normans.
  • Neither are the Dutch really Deutsch.
The same can be said of many other peoples. Populations in the Middle East, even today as in ancient times, also change a lot. Compare the peoples of Palestine and Israel today: The modern Israel occupies mostly the area once known as the land of the Philistines, while the centre of ancient Israel (the West Bank) is currently populated mostly by Arabs. It is most doubtful that any modern Israeli - actually ethnically descended from Asian and European races -- can trace an ancestry back to the ancient land of Israel. So we need a bit more information than this ambiguous reference in an Egyptian monument before we can be confident we are looking at Israel in any sense that the Bible knows it.

What archaeology does NOT find

There is no evidence for a Joshua-style Israelite invasion of Canaan. Generations of archaeologists have sought extensively, yet in vain, among ruins of Palesitinian cities to find evidence of such a conquest of the land by non-Canaanite groups. (Palestine has become probably one of the most extensively excavated areas in the world, so it is not a strong argument to say that we only have to wait a little longer till "one day" they find what we know must be there.)

Last edited:

merneptah.jpg
The name "Israel" next appears around 1200 [SIZE=-2]BCE[/SIZE] on an Egyptian stone monument (known as the Merneptah stele) commemorating victories of Egypt's Pharaoh Merneptah in Palestine. However it is not clear from this monument whether Israel refers to a group of people who do not live in cities or to a city-less area in Palestine. The name may also refer to a people living in a highland area of Palestine but there is no way of knowing if they are named after the name of the place they inhabit. But we cannot simply assume that this will be our starting point for an extra-biblical history of Israel. We have no way of knowing whether these people called themselves "Israel" or if they were the ancestors of those who later formed the state of Israel. If you think this is being picky, consider:

• Scotland takes its name from the ancient Scots who crossed the Irish Sea and settled in Ireland, leaving the Irish today being the descendants of the Scots.
  • Britain today (and the British) take their name from a people (the Britons) who are now mostly limited to Wales and Cornwall after the Germanic tribes of Angles and Saxons settled there, and later the Danes and the Scandinavian-French Normans.
The same can be said of many other peoples. Populations in the Middle East, even today as in ancient times, also change a lot. Compare the peoples of Palestine and Israel today: The modern Israel occupies mostly the area once known as the land of the Philistines, while the centre of ancient Israel (the West Bank) is currently populated mostly by Arabs. It is most doubtful that any modern Israeli - actually ethnically descended from Asian and European races -- can trace an ancestry back to the ancient land of Israel. So we need a bit more information than this ambiguous reference in an Egyptian monument before we can be confident we are looking at Israel in any sense that the Bible knows it.

There is no evidence for a Joshua-style Israelite invasion of Canaan. Generations of archaeologists have sought extensively, yet in vain, among ruins of Palesitinian cities to find evidence of such a conquest of the land by non-Canaanite groups. (Palestine has become probably one of the most extensively excavated areas in the world, so it is not a strong argument to say that we only have to wait a little longer till "one day" they find what we know must be there.)

There are ashkenzi jews and mizrahi jews because we were exiled from Israel.
And afterwards,One of the biggest jewish communities in the world,which was in spain were also kicked out in 1492.
so everyone want somewhere.

Phillistins are not palestniains..when will you get it.
This land was named Palestine by King Hordus in 500 BC.He named it after he destroyed the Phillistines.
Nothing to do with the palestniains today.
So this fight is pointless

Last edited:
Phillistins are not palestniains..when will you get it.
This land was named Palestine by King Hordus in 500 BC.He named it after he destroyed the Phillistines.
Nothing to do with the palestniains today.
So this fight is pointless
I can't "get it" because there is no proof of anything you say, like everything else you allege. Your whole claim is based on religious myth backed by lies told over and over.

I can't "get it" because there is no proof of anything you say, like everything else you allege. Your whole claim is based on religious myth backed by lies told over and over.

I give you shitton of sources in the last pages and you just ignored them.
Please look at my comments again

Religious myth?im an atheist,suprise suprise.

I didn't belive in the Kingdom of judah or israel.Until i saw the archaelogical works myself.

But seriously,this has nothing to do with the Israeli palestnian conflict.

I give you shitton of sources in the last pages and you just ignored them.
Please look at my comments again

Religious myth?im an atheist,suprise suprise.

I didn't belive in the Kingdom of judah or israel.Until i saw the archaelogical works myself.

But seriously,this has nothing to do with the Israeli palestnian conflict.
Your "sources" never proved anything, because there is nothing to prove, when 150 years worth of work by the worlds best archeological scholars cannot prove it, so why should I think that some snot nosed brat from the worlds most despised rogue state can find proof in ten minutes on the internet?

Kings of Controversy - National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print/2010/12/david-and.../draper-text
Was the Kingdom of David and Solomon a glorious empire—or just a little ... Israelis to expand the country's territorial claims and displace Palestinians. ...
archaeologists had found no solid evidence that David or Solomon ever built anything.

Last edited:
Your "sources" never proved anything, because there is nothing to prove, when 150 years worth of work by the worlds best archeological scholars cannot prove it, so why should I think that some snot nosed brat from the worlds most despised rogue state can find proof in ten minutes on the internet?

Kings of Controversy - National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com

Lame..you didnt eve tried to watch them,too afraid that this will blow up your bubble?

Lame..you didnt eve tried to watch them,too afraid that this will blow up your bubble?
As I've said, (several times). I'll put my faith in Internationally accepted reputable sources, before even considering anything presented by a self confessed supporter of a rogue state with Nazi based policies, of land theft, occupation, harassment, beatings and murder of those who resist. Your state leadership started out with all the moral compass of people like Robert Mugabe and worked it's way ever lower, from there.

Information offered by you would be as honest, informative and reliable as asking Joseph Goebbels for his opinions of Nazism.

Last edited:
As I've said, (several times). I'll put my faith in Internationally accepted reputable sources, before even considering anything presented by a self confessed supporter of a rogue state with Nazi based policies, of land theft, occupation, harassment, beatings and murder of those who resist. Your state leadership started out with all the moral compass of people like Robert Mugabe and worked it's way ever lower, from there.

Information offered by you would be as honest, informative and reliable as asking Joseph Goebbels for his opinions of Nazism.

Hahahahahahahahaha....you are so blind and brianwashed its amazing.
thank you for making my day,
Sorry i gtg(you know..do evil zionists things.)

Hahahahahahahahaha....you are so blind and brianwashed its amazing.
thank you for making my day,
Sorry i gtg(you know..do evil zionists things.)
Yes, do Know that and we all realise that you can't or won't, accept the truth as recognised by the International community, but instead would prefer to base your wildly inaccurate assumptions on religious claptrap.

Please explain how you come to the amazing conclusion that pointing out the facts makes me brainwashed??

That is really smart, and is about what we would expect from the supporter of the worlds most despised and distrusted state, a state with over 200 condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it for War crimes and crimes against humanity.

Yes, do Know that and we all realise that you can't or won't, accept the truth as recognised by the International community, but instead would prefer to base your wildly inaccurate assumptions on religious claptrap.

Please explain how you come to the amazing conclusion that pointing out the facts makes me brainwashed??

That is really smart, and is about what we would expect from the supporter of the worlds most despised and distrusted state, a state with over 200 condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it for War crimes and crimes against humanity.

What facts ? So far you just are just talkin about a roughstate orsome ****. You are full of hate,and ignorance. You ignored most of ny comments .

200 UN resolutions,
Check each and every one of them and see who voted for andwho against.
Dictators(arabs) and communists.Thats the people you are siding with.

Last edited:
What facts ?
The facts as accepted by the International community,... those facts.

I hate all Nazis, land thieves and murderers of women and children, but when has that ever been a bad thing? I ignore your "comments" because you ignore the facts. Virtually all of which have been disproved here,.... several times.

Not only that,
But jews always lived in Israel,sometimes in bigger numbers sometimes in smaller.
haters gonna hate.

And who else lived there sometimes in bigger numbers sometimes in smaller?

Your statement alone concedes that Jews have only ever made up part of the population (you cant measure greater and smaller numbers without having something to measure against).

As for the rest, using the video you linked it would appear that it only covers that particular archeologists opinion as the final comment goes on to say "But many archeologists in Israel and abroad disagree with Garfinkel who's just published a book on his findings. Some call the shrine models a great find, but note similar ones have been found in the region and so they shouldn't be linked to Jerusalem's Temple. Others believe Chirbet Kayafah is a Cannanite city, not Judaen. Digging will continue here for 2 more summers, but it's likely debates over this site, over King David and the Temple will go on for a lot longer..."

But lets assume that it is a Judean city for the sake of argument what does that prove other than Jews were living there?
We already know that Jews lived in the region along with others (Canaanite and Philistine) but what it doesn't prove is that the city had any link to David, an Israelite kingdom or anything else all it proves is what the world already knew.

As for David and the idea of a kingdom associated with him well it also states there is little to no evidence of his existence let alone his achievements...
'The existence of a fortified Judaen city around 1000 BCE supports the idea, Garfinkel says, that a centralized kingdom under King David did exist at that time, as the bible says. Information on the Israelite leader can be found in the books of Samuel, Kings 1 and Chronicles 1 -- but little concrete evidence of David's 10th century kingdom over Judah and then united Israel has been found.

That has made the famed warrior, poet and harp player one of the most controversial figures in biblical archeology. With only one stele in Israel mentioning the house of david, some argue the bible greatly exaggerated King David's kingdom which was said to extend from the Euphrates to Egypt...some believe David may have only been a local tribal leader or even a bandit..."

Last edited:
Those "opinions" are those of people with infinitesimally more knowledge of the subject than you VD and unfortunately a denial by you means nothing as has been noted by others here, you would deny your own existence if it suited your story.

Again another opinion.

3000 years ago there were no Jews there either it was inhabited by the ancestors of today's Palestinians the Canaanites. The Jews at this time were in Egypt and according to their own "alleged" history only arrived in the area we call Palestine about 1800BCE by which time the Canaanites ancestors had lived in the area for about 90,000 years. The Jews were merely a "blink in the eye of time", having no historic connection to the area within the context of this debate.

Well, if we dig far enough we all end up as brothers and sisters somewhere in southern Africa. The search for "who was first" is ridiculous. What we must search for is who had the first working society in that region. The Jews of today still speak Hebrew (a Canaanite dialect) that dates back to the 10th century BCE (Most ancient Hebrew biblical inscription deciphered), the period of King David's reign. The evidence was found on a pottery shard discovered in the Elah valley nearby present day Jerusalem. Their religion dates back to 600 BCE, when the Torah was written. They had their first kindom (same language - same religion) in the 1st and 2nd century BCE. It was called Israel in the First Book of Maccabees. There also was a Kingdom of Israel in the 10th century BCE (same language - different religion). The first written evidence of the Arabic language are the Hasaean inscriptions in eastern Saudi Arabia, from the 8th century BCE. Two centuries later than Hebrew and not even in the region we are talking about. Their religion only started in the 7th century. There never was a society that spoke Arabic and had as religion Islam in the region Palestine. (the PA is not yet an official state).

Israeli archeologists have been excavating under their supposed "Temple on the Mount" and in 60 years have found no credible evidence of a "Jewish" kingdom founded there, they have found Byzantine relics, cisterns walls, and other earlier artifacts but not a single thing that supports the story that this place ever belonged to or was built by any Jewish "Kingdom" as such. In view of past Jewish mythology, they will grab hold of the very slightest possible clue to do so.

Around 930 BC a state named Judah was founded. The people living in that state became known as the Jews.
"The life and times of Jeremiah have been vividly illustrated by the discovery in 1935 by J.L. Starkey of eighteen ostraca inscribed in Hebrew (using the old Hebrew or Phoenician script, rather than the square Aramaic script). The documents were uncovered in the guard room and adjoining outer gate of the city of Lachish (Tell ed-Duweir), an ancient fortress of Judah, some twenty-five mmiles southwest of Jerusalem. Three additional ostraca (raising the total found to twenty-one), were discovered in the last excavation campaign at Lachish in 1938."​

First Evidence of a Cult in Judah at Time of King David

Most significant archeological digs can find all manner of evidence to support their ideas within a few years. If the Israeli official view is so doubtful, after at least 150 years of multinational Archeological work in this small area, I'd say that even this report is seriously skewed in support Jewish mythology.

Well, you can doubt about evidence of a former Jewish state, there is absolute no doubt that there never has been a Palestinian state.

In fact, Palestinians called themselves Palestinians because it was common known among the Christian world, not the local ME.
Have you ever wondered why we call that place Palestine? Because the Christian world grew up with it. Jesus lived in Palestine, in fact the Romans called it Syria Palestine. So for hundreds of years the Christian world, the world we live in, called that place Palestine. After WWI the International community, in fact the Christian world, gave the British a mandate over Palestine. But to the local population and in the times of the Ottoman Empire there was no Palestine. It was called Damascus Eyalet (1517–1864) or Eyalet of Syria (after 1864). There were further divisions later on but none bare the name Palestine. So the local population mostly called themselves Syrians. When the fighting began between the Jews and the Arabs, most of the Arabs called themselves Syrians because the name Palestine was not familiar to them. It was in fact the European Jews who immigrated who called themselves Palestinians, because that was the name of the region commonly named in Europe. Arafat saw the political potential of naming themselves Palestinians because this would link them as the original population. Palestine - Palestinians is more logic than the Palestine - Syrians or Arabs (like they called themselves). The name change was political and certainly not historical.

The first thing to hit my eye was the title of the video you posted, which supports exactly what I've been saying.

I also could be part of the wreck of the Hesperus, it could be part of any of thousands of old buildings in the area. It might have been part of a famous Canaanite ***** house. So far after 150 years of trying there is still no definitive proof, as admitted by your own government.
Nothing disproves the statement put out by your own Government. "There is no proof of any Jewish connection. that's pretty poor odds for a society who claims to have led a "great civilisation" in the area.

And in case of a Palestinian connection it certainly COULD NOT BE.

First of all,there is no connection between the canaanites or phillistins to today's fakestiniains,and you can't prove otherwise,
read the rest.
The video was just a thing i picked up from a quick search in google.
If you are really into it,you should come here for yourself and see.

Stop avoiding parts of my comments .

That's what they do all the time. Every evidence you give to them they ignore. And when it hits hard they stay away for a couple of days and then come back with the same BS.

DNA shows your lie for what it is, and just as interestingly it shows most of todays Ashkenazi Jews to be predominantly Khazars from southern Turkey having virtually no connection with the middle east at all. Only Zionist research shows differently. (Who would have guessed)?
Read The Khazar Empire and its Heritage
By Arthur Koestler (A Jewish Researcher)

First the book's name is "The Thirteenth Tribe: The Khazar Empire and Its Heritage" and it is based on the theory that European Jews, Ashkenazi Jews from Europe, are not descendants of Abraham but rather are the remnants of a tribe, the Khazars, that converted to Judaism in the Eighth Century.
This is what a reader said about it:

Since the publication of The Thirteenth Tribe, additional scholarship from anthropologists, historians, and geneticists have shown the conclusions of the author to be invalid.​

Try something better Seno, it gets boring.

I would no more visit your filthy rogue state than I would a Nazi concentration Camp or some third world dictatorship like Zimbabwe.

You don't know what you are missing.

I ignore much of what you post because it is all material that has been dealt with on this forum many times. What you fail to realise is that you have just arrived, some of us have been answering idiots like you for years.

If you keep ignoring the facts you will never know the truth.

merneptah.jpg

Aha, you found a new anti-Israeli site. Congrats. It is time for you to look at credible sites though. Oh, by the way, "Neither are the Dutch really Deutsch" is very silly because the Dutch are not considered Germans (Deutsch means German) and in each native language it's Nederlands - Deutsch.

And one other thing. The Quran, you know that book that is the basis of Palestinian law, mentions Israel very often. The Jewish and Christian books never mention Islam nor Muhammed.

Lets summarize: we have Palestinians that never called themselves Palestinians who claims a piece of land based on a book that does not mention Palestine but does mention Israel. They claim do be the rightfull owners of "Palestine" because they are descendants from an ancient people that come from ...Egypt. They claim a piece of land which language in ancient times was hebrew although their language is arabic. They claim a land for which they never fought in history and when given to them refused and now they want it. All this leads to the current situation that Israel is a souvereign country and Palestine is not (yet).

Here's a fact of the International community:

The Palestine Mandate
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country;​

I dunno how you can be bothered explaining everything to him as if he's a small child.

Even if you were to hit him over the head with the proof, all he will do is deny it, using some religious crap that in itself has no backing.
You don't know what you are missing.
Yep I'll bet Himmler said tha same about his nazi holiday camps.

If you keep ignoring the facts you will never know the truth.

Don't tell us,... we see it every time you open your trap.

Last edited:
I dunno how you can be bothered explaining everything to him as if he's a small child.

Even if you were to hit him over the head with the proof, all he will do is deny it, using some religious crap that in itself has no backing.

Yep I'll bet Himmler said tha same about his nazi holiday camps.

Don't tell us,... we see it every time you open your trap.

I hope I haven't explained anything to him as if he is a small child as that wasn't my intention, he complained that people hadn't even looked at his proof so I have shown that at least someone has looked at it enough to show that there is a valid counter argument to the biblical fables and used the transcript to show this.

The argument around David and his merry band is an interesting one given the complete lack of evidence to support his existence now this certainly doesn't mean he cant have existed after all the world thought Troy a myth until Heinrich Schliemann dug it up but it is looking less and less likely he did exist in the larger than life form religious texts paint him.

I hate all Nazis, land thieves and murderers of women and children, but when has that ever been a bad thing? I ignore your "comments" because you ignore the facts. Virtually all of which have been disproved here,.... several times.
International community?i told you,check each and everyone of them and see who voted for and who against.

I hate them too,dunno what they has to do with us...
I didn't ignore a single "fact"(you didn't gave me any facts but whatever,i didn't ignore any of your comments you can check for yourself.)

Well said VDKMS,seems like he choose to ignore your facts too,does he have "truthphobia"by any chance?
:)

Last edited:
International community?i told you,check each and everyone of them and see who voted for and who against.

I hate them too,dunno what they has to do with us...
:)

I was going to ignore your stupid answers, but I figure that even an idiot like you is entitled to some explanation before I put you on Ignore.

Firstly let's get one thing very clear,... you do not tell me what to do,... it might be the way Israelis speak to Arabs, but not to me,... Got it?... Or should I say, "Verstehen mein Herr"?

You try to deny that you adhere to Nazi inspired policies, yet here is the perfect example. Just as the Nazis saw the Jews as Untermenschen, you and your crappy little racist theocracy view the very people you are robbing of their land and possessions, beating and murdering, as less human than yourselves. Your statement about UN members who supported resolutions against you, being a classic example.

Like VD you are so eager to demonstrate your ignorance and arrogance, that you forget what you've said and keep stepping on your own tongue. Like all sociopathic liars, you don't even have the cunning or guile to effectively disguise your lies without tripping yourself up.

Bye bye,...

Last edited:
I was going to ignore your stupid answers, but I figure that even an idiot like you is entitled to some explanation before I put you on Ignore.

Firstly let's get one thing very clear,... you do not tell me what to do,... it might be the way Israelis speak to Arabs, but not to me,... Got it?... Or should I say, "Verstehen mein Herr"?

You try to deny that you adhere to Nazi inspired policies, yet here is the perfect example. Just as the Nazis saw the Jews as Untermenschen, you and your crappy little racist theocracy view the very people you are robbing of their land and possessions, beating and murdering, as less human than yourselves. Your statement about UN members who supported resolutions against you, being a classic example.

Like VD you are so eager to demonstrate your ignorance and arrogance, that you forget what you've said and keep stepping on your own tongue. Like all sociopathic liars, you don't even have the cunning or guile to effectively disguise your lies without tripping yourself up.

Bye bye,...

Speaking to the mirror again? I showed you that the PA showed a lot more resemblance to the Nazi's than Israel. Didn't read it, ignored or already forgot?

Back