Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?

Because the Canada too cold ?so the jews reject it?:brave:

i could barely understand what you just said... are you saying that before ww2 in the years 1945-1946 jewish people came to israel after they didnt want to go to canada? that is the stupidest sentence ive ever seen

Well the 75 threads about Israel had finally gone quiet and I figured an xmas truce was in effect all we needed was a virtual soccer match and it would have been 1914 all over again.

Because the Canada too cold ?so the jews reject it?:brave:

no, because we dont want canada. ive heard about uganda, but not about any canada solution. canada is not our land, israel is. now, if you want to be another one of senjo's bitches here its fine but dont start thinking that everything you google is the word of god. like many of senjo's resources, alot of things on the internet is pure bullsh1t. but unfortunatly, senjo is a hothead small minded person, so if he reads something on the internet he'll believe in it. im not expecting any one of you to like israel or even understand our situation, meanwhile all your doing is sitting behind a screen critisizing every thing we are doing.

and monty, i wasnt aware of any xmas truce, but you are welcome to start one.

no, because we dont want canada. ive heard about uganda, but not about any canada solution. canada is not our land, israel is. now, if you want to be another one of senjo's bitches here its fine but dont start thinking that everything you google is the word of god. like many of senjo's resources, alot of things on the internet is pure bullsh1t. but unfortunatly, senjo is a hothead small minded person, so if he reads something on the internet he'll believe in it. im not expecting any one of you to like israel or even understand our situation, meanwhile all your doing is sitting behind a screen critisizing every thing we are doing.

What you need to realize is that every one of us is within our rights to speak our minds about one issue or another. Criticism and dissent are absolutely necessary to keep governments from doing truly damaging things to theirs' and others populations. Just because people don't agree with your worldview doesn't necessarily make that person wrong. If one or two people are critcizing it's one thing and can probably be ignored...when millions of people are doing it...well...it may be time for some reflection on the matter rather than simply sweeping them under the rug and stating the accusers are "ignorant". You need to accept that there may be some validity to many of the arguments that have been posted here and throughout the world. Then and only then will a solution become possible. At the same time, don't expect anyone to simply take your word as fact...that's not how the world works...

I agree completely however a solution is only possible if one is actually desired and unfortunately I do not think one is in this case.

You've made several very basic mistakes,

(1). It's not a matter of what Jews want.

(2). Israel is not your land (it is occupied Palestine) and has not been "your land" for nearly 2000 years, evidence now shows that a land united under the Jews only lasted no more than two generations. Less time than the Jews have occupied Palestine. Virtually every mention of David's alleged "Kingdom" is totally unsupported by any substantiated archeological evidence. Source. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/davidjer.html

(3). There is no proof of there ever having been a "god" (except in the minds of some superstitious people) let alone the claim that he promised anyone anything, your holy books were written by Jewish religious scribes, not some mythical god. If a god (any god) returns to verify your story, or you can produce a receipt, then it's yours, until then, not so. Your god, like all the other hundreds of gods is no more than a fabrication by early superstitious man to "explain" the otherwise unexplained.

(4). Seno tells the truth and you know it.

(5). Do the right thing and the world will stop criticising you, but so long as you emulate all that which was learned from the Nazis, we will continue criticise you.

Last edited:
hello All ,
as a muslim i would just like too ask all of you , is israel and america are terriosts or they are doing the right thing invasions in different countries palestine , iraq , afganistan , and planing to do in more countries ?

Israel and America are both legal terrorists,in my opinion they are worse than Nazi's was.

And where is Jesus from?

jesus is from israel... well he was called yehoshua and he was a jew so he couldnt be muslim because the islam wasnt even created then (and there was no palestinians or palestine).... the people who lived there before jesus even born was philistines... but yaser arafat was smart enought to choose the name palestinians so that idiot like spike here will think their origin is this land.

jesus is from israel... well he was called yehoshua and he was a jew so he couldnt be muslim because the islam wasnt even created then (and there was no palestinians or palestine).... the people who lived there before jesus even born was philistines... but yaser arafat was smart enought to choose the name palestinians so that idiot like spike here will think their origin is this land.

Jesus is from Bethlehem,and where is Bethlehem?In Palestine,yes that's right!
Who killed Jesus?Jews did!
Palestine always did existed,while Israel didn't there was only Jews.

but yaser arafat was smart enought to choose the name palestinians so that idiot like spike here will think their origin is this land.

You are still pig ignorant aren't you. You still haven't even worked out what I, or anyone else thinks or knows.

The name "Palestinian" means nothing it's like the name "Jew". It is a descriptive term used to denote those occupants of the land known as Palestine prior to it's being renamed Israel by occupying Zionists from Europe in 1948, whether they were Arabs, Christians, Muslims, Jews or whatever. When it was called Palestine does not mean anything and what it was called means nothing, it is merely a way of describing the people who own that land, including the 6% of legitimate Jewish landowners who lived there.

Read my signature below.

Last edited:
Israel and America are both legal terrorists,in my opinion they are worse than Nazi's was.

How do you go from wanting to join the US Army to calling us worse than Nazi's?

Perhaps you're not familiar with what the Nazi's participated in? Comparing the US and Nazi Germany is a stretch.

Have you checked Serbian war crimes lately?

Check this site out sunbeam:-http://www.bosniafacts.info/web/serb_war_criminals.php

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

How do you go from wanting to join the US Army to calling us worse than Nazi's?

Perhaps you're not familiar with what the Nazi's participated in? Comparing the US and Nazi Germany is a stretch.

For me it's just a job like any other.Soldiers are paid not to think,but to follow their orders.When I said thing about being worse than Nazi's I meant on the politics!

Have you checked Serbian war crimes lately?

Check this site out sunbeam:-http://www.bosniafacts.info/web/serb_war_criminals.php

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Right,Serbs are terrorist,that's why they lost their homes,territory,got demolished tombstones,that's why Albanians can make monument in Serbia and to say they not gonna move that..And Serbs left without their organs,which were sold in Israel,and America...such a great terrorist Serbs are...

Last edited:
For me it's just a job like any other.Soldiers are paid not to think,but to follow their orders.When I said thing about being worse than Nazi's I meant on the politics!

Well, you'll pass with flying colours, it looks like you've got the "not thinking" part, down to a fine art.

Well, you'll pass with flying colours, it looks like you've got the "not thinking" part, down to a fine art.

If I say that a soldiers are paid not to think,that doesn't mean they can't do it.They can of course but under condition to keep their opinions for themselves.
Is that allright?

If I say that a soldiers are paid not to think,that doesn't mean they can't do it.They can of course but under condition to keep their opinions for themselves.
Is that allright?

No,... it's not. You obviously failed to abide by the second part of your own answer, "under condition to keep their opinions for themselves"

Had you done that, there would never have been any objection. Admit it, you said something completely stupid and now you are trying to justify it.

If you care to read back through my posts, you will see that I am no great admirer of US policies regarding many things, but I still think you were just trying to get a reaction with a poorly thought out remark, and that weakens your argument a great deal.

The US may be far from perfect, but as someone pointed out, your own country is no better, and neither is mine.

Last edited:
Back