Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?

Typical Zionazi Bullsh!t,... absolutely anyone can become a Jew if they wish, there are millions of apostates within Judaism which includes nearly all Ashkenazi Jews as they are for the most part Khazars who converted. You can't have it both ways. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0012_0_11089.html

When I joined the Navy I gave my religion as C of E, however I have never been christened nor had I ever set foot in a C of E Church. You can claim to be whatever you wish because unfortunately for this debate Rabbinical law means nothing if you are not a "religious" Jew. It has no weight in law and is merely a religious thing, and if you care to do a bit of reading you will find that not even all Rabbinical scholars agree on who is a Jew.

There are hundreds of references to this including fro the Jewish Virtual library.
First of all,what the fck this has to do with Zionism?and i forget that you can also convert,
but still.My point was that jews are ethnoreilgious group.thats it.

Now you are starting to understand why most sane people regard the "Middle Eastern" connection as a giant steaming pile.

What you have is a bunch of people from around the world that share a religion not an ethnicity who have found that they could over power the inhabitants of an area to form their own country and have done so through the use of terrorism and relying on the silence and guilt of western nations over the holocaust to turn a blind eye to a continuing land grab.

The mistake they have made however is that as with most expansionist regimes they don't know when to stop and are now starting to incur the scrutiny of the world who have grown heartily sick of them and the cry wolf mentality that comes with them.

Now I have no doubt that our resident Israeli's will invite us to come and take a look before making up our minds but in the end it doesn't matter whether Israeli's are the closest things to angels on earth, Israel paradise and the Palestinians are all demons, Israel is still a nation built on stolen land and much like fruit being rotten at the core will never produce a good apple.

Nice opinion. and now the facts: (udaka read this)

Countries do not belong to ethnicity or religion groups. Only radicals believe that (Nazis - ethnicity , Islamic radicals - religion). Israel has freedom of religion and all kind of ethnicity groups live there, what cannot be said from "Palestine".

Jews have always lived in the ME. Their language and religion is still the same what cannot be said from the Palestinians because their religion (on which their laws are based) only dates back to the 7th century and they did not call themselves Palestinians, Arafat invented that a few decades ago.
More Jews migrated into the ME very peacefully. They bought land (not steal or grab). The problem started when an English minister ("Palestine was under British rule at that time) promised the Jews a homeland. (present day israel, West Bank, Gaza and Jordan). More Jews immigrated and a Palestinian radical (later Mufti of Jerusalem) started riots and Jews were killed, not immigrants but the ones who's ancesters lived their for centuries. After more attacks on the Jews they started to defend themselves (who wouldn't?). When that didn't help some of them founded a new group and went on the offensive. The British were caught in the middle and soon had to fight both (Jews and "Palestinians"). The international community decided to partition the land (Jordan was unilaterally given to a Hashemite minority by the British). Jews accepted, "Palestinians"/Arabs not. One day after Israel was founded they were attacked by the Arabs and "Palestinians" with the intention to drive then into the sea, in other words eliminate them. That didn't work out. Since that time Palestinians and Arabs are fighting Israel time and again and Israel does what any other country would do, defend it's citizens and retaliate.

Did you know that Israel is the only country in the ME that gave Palestinians full control over their people although they never had any country of their own? The Turks didn't, the Jordanians didn't and the Egyptians didn't. Only Israel did.

Udaka was 100% correct. He implied that Jews are not a race, they are just a religion.

No one can change their race, a Caucasian cannot become Asiatic nor Negroid nor the reverse,.... but anyone can become a Jew.

Judaism is only a Religion.

Wrong again : Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal

"Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature."​

My good side impression of Jews that is they very clever . But bad side of Jews I think they are not good guys. For example ,when USA send troops invade ,bombed and killing other countries people in the world. The USA propaganda machines always start find any excuse for USA invade other countries. Do you know how many countries had been bombed and invade by USA after world war 2?

For instance ,USA invade Iraq excuse is Weapons of mass destruction, invade Afahanstan excuse terrorist,invade libiya excuse ditator,invade Vietnam excuse is cold war........... Most people know the media of USA are control by JEWS. Why USA hostile Arabs world and Iran for a long-term? I think evry one would think about it!

And some important military industrial complex of USA are run by Jews.

If said JEWS is a miserable race, Nazi German had killed six-millions Jews in world war 2. So the Jews should more cherish peace than other nation.
Why they encourage USA goverment and control medias cheat USA people lauch many war to other countries of our planet, and killed numerous people of the Earth?

Remember ,What the USA launch war threat Earth peole. What is the action Earth peole will treat USA ,too!

Sorry, honestly, I think many people take the USA as new Nazi!

Last edited:
Wrong again : Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal
"Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature."​
It's amazing the depths that Jewish "science" will stoop to in an attempt to legitimise their claims.

FACT: Anyone can become a Jew as did the Khazars,... no one can change their race.
Jewish Virtual Library said:
For example, there are black Jews from Ethiopia, (negroid race) Chinese Jews from Shanghai and Indian Jews from India. (Asiatic race).......
(my notes)
Judaism 101 said:
...... or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.
It is impossible that they are a "race" as they have many races.

The only race they belong to (and I their behaviour in Israel belies it) is the "Human race".

All of this has been proven previously, hasn't it VD??

My good side impression of Jews that is they very clever . But bad side of Jews I think they are not good guys. For example ,when USA send troops invade ,bombed and killing other countries people in the world. The USA propaganda machines always start find any excuse for USA invade other countries. Do you know how many countries had been bombed and invade by USA after world war 2?

Hold the horses here Udaka!

1950-1953 Korean War was started by North Korea and supported by China and Russia.
1950-1959 Chinese invasion of Tibet (annexed by China)
1969 - border clashes between Russia and China
1979 - China war with Vietnam​

See, the US is not the only "agressor" and they didn't annexed 1 m2 of land.

For instance ,USA invade Iraq excuse is Weapons of mass destruction, invade Afahanstan excuse terrorist,invade libiya excuse ditator,invade Vietnam excuse is cold war........... Most people know the media of USA are control by JEWS. Why USA hostile Arabs world and Iran for a long-term? I think evry one would think about it!

Iraq : UN Security Council Resolution 1441
Afganistan : The invasion was not an excuse but a legitimate defensive war. The taliban were in charge and refused to extradite Bin Laden.
The US did not invade Vietnam, they started to help the French out and later supported South Vietnam which was attacked by North Vietnam.
Not every media is controlled by the Jews.

And some important military industrial complex of USA are run by Jews.

What's wrong with that or are you implying that everyone is allowed to set up factories except the Jews?

If said JEWS is a miserable race, Nazi German had killed six-millions Jews in world war 2. So the Jews should more cherish peace than other nation.
Why they encourage USA goverment and control medias cheat USA people lauch many war to other countries of our planet, and killed numerous people of the Earth?

You are reading the wrong media and listening to the wrong people. The last homeland for the Jews was about 2000 years ago. Subsequent governments were hostile to the Jews. When they were promised their homeland again they swore "never again". From the first day of their new independence they were attacked by the Arabs and the Arabs have kept attacking ever since. All the Jews want is their homeland and peace. Arabs want to exterminate the Jews. Who is the agressor then?
Give me one link of a conflict that's caused by the Jews.

Remember ,What the USA launch war threat Earth peole. What is the action Earth peole will treat USA ,too!

I am born in a free country because the US helped defeate the Nazis. I was able to keep living in a free country because the US kept communism at bay. The only ones who must be affraid of the US are the ones that do not give their people freedom. Of course, like every country they also defend their interests and because it is a superpower the others are still losing.

Sorry, honestly, I think many people take the USA as new Nazi!
Then you do not know their people. I would advise you to visit the US.

The USA troops liberate Spain(Your homaland?) at second world war ?
If you grateful USA liberate your country from hands of Nazi German, but that can't conceal the fact USA war machine are massacra many people in Asia.

Iraq war has cost 1.2m lives - Survey

A new household survey of Iraqis released last week, it claims as many as 1.2 million people died because of the conflict in Iraq - apparently close to a 2006 survey in the Lancet that reported similarly high levels.
1.6-1.8 millions Vietnamese die at Vietnam war, many of them die at gunfire and carpet bomb by USA.

Even tens of millions of America citizen oppose Vietnam war and Iraq war, I don't know you as a foreigner. You find any absurd excuse defend for American new Nazi members, it is very laughable and unbelievable!

Iraq : UN Security Council Resolution 1441
Afganistan : The invasion was not an excuse but a legitimate defensive war. The taliban were in charge and refused to extradite Bin Laden.
The US did not invade Vietnam, they started to help the French out and later supported South Vietnam which was attacked by North Vietnam.
Not every media is controlled by the Jews.

I am born in a free country because the US helped defeate the Nazis. I was able to keep living in a free country because the US kept communism at bay. The only ones who must be affraid of the US are the ones that do not give their people freedom. Of course, like every country they also defend their interests and because it is a superpower the others are still losing.

Then you do not know their people. I would advise you to visit the US.

Last edited:
The USA troops liberate Spain(Your homaland?) at second world war ? American new Nazi members, it is very laughable and unbelievable!

No, my homeland is Belgium. I moved to Spain 8 years ago.

If you grateful USA liberate your country from hands of Nazi German, but that can't conceal the fact USA war machine are massacra many people in Asia.

Iraq war has cost 1.2m lives - Survey

A new household survey of Iraqis released last week, it claims as many as 1.2 million people died because of the conflict in Iraq - apparently close to a 2006 survey in the Lancet that reported similarly high levels.
1.6-1.8 millions Vietnamese die at Vietnam war, many of them die at gunfire and carpet bomb by USA.

Iraqi casualties varies greatly. A lot of casualties is due to attacks by radicals. In Afganistan more people are killed by the Taliban than by coalition forces.

In the Vietnam war most civilians were killed by North Vietnamese troops in South Vietnam.

Vietnamese civilians in democide killings:
By North Vietnamese : 164.000
By South Vietnamese : 90.000
By US forces : 5.500

Do you think that without the American wars the casualties would be much less?

Do you think Saddam would have stopped killing Kurds and Shia, or Le Duan south vietnamese?

"In the years following the fall of Saigon, the communist victors exacted a cruel revenge on hundreds of thousands of its citizens in an extensive network of re-education camps."

"...65,000 people were executed in the eight years after the communist victory in 1975."​

Even tens of millions of America citizen oppose Vietnam war and Iraq war, I don't know you as a foreigner. You find any absurd excuse defend for American new Nazi members, it is very laughable and unbelievable!

Ever wondered how many Chinese have died after Mao came to power? I am talking about killing his own people. Just as Saddam, Le Duan and the Taliban did.

And that justifies what?
We are not going to get into a "but they did it first" argument are we?

I wasn't talking to you; but your response is rubbish anyway. Your same ol' same ol'. As I told you some years ago, what we have here is the parrot sitting on Long John Silver's shoulder. Monty and Seno, the image has lasted well, so I think we are going to get it from the parrot whatever.

Repeat after me :-'Mao 20 million , Mao20 million.'

Last edited:
Ha,ha,ha ,ha ,on your very stupid robber logic,USA invade Vietnam and Iraq and killed many locals are for liberate there people ??

Ha,ha ha, ha ,ha ,so the same logic, The Mongolia empire invade Russia were for liberate the Women of Russian, The Nazi German invade French are for liberate French people, the Nazi German invade Dutch and Belgium ,NOrway were for liberate their people from the dictatorship government. Japan invaded China were for liberate Chinese people from corrupt China KMT? The England and Spainish invade America continent were for liberate American Indian?

Ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha ha, Even many American people oppose Vietnam war and Iraq war! How dare you beautify these New Nazi?

I think you should worship the Hitler, Tojo, Stalin, Genghis Khan these devil!

No, my homeland is Belgium. I moved to Spain 8 years ago.

Iraqi casualties varies greatly. A lot of casualties is due to attacks by radicals. In Afganistan more people are killed by the Taliban than by coalition forces.

In the Vietnam war most civilians were killed by North Vietnamese troops in South Vietnam.

Vietnamese civilians in democide killings:
By North Vietnamese : 164.000
By South Vietnamese : 90.000
By US forces : 5.500

Do you think that without the American wars the casualties would be much less?

Do you think Saddam would have stopped killing Kurds and Shia, or Le Duan south vietnamese?
"In the years following the fall of Saigon, the communist victors exacted a cruel revenge on hundreds of thousands of its citizens in an extensive network of re-education camps."

"...65,000 people were executed in the eight years after the communist victory in 1975."
Ever wondered how many Chinese have died after Mao came to power? I am talking about killing his own people. Just as Saddam, Le Duan and the Taliban did.

Last edited:
Sorry ,everybody, I imitate the words of VDKM beautify New Nazi of Ameircan! I think he would in favour of beautify the devil of Genghis Khan and Hitler!
Look :

"Oh, Hitler, you are my hero !You kick the butt of the Soviet Union, even this tyrant like Stalin respect you, you also fiercely bombed the Brits, the Brith empire like a boat sink. You engage in racial cleansing, purifying our Germanic noble descent."

"Oh, Genghis Khan, you are my hero, you have to kill Tens of millions people of Asia and Europe! your brave blood injected in Chinese, Iranians, Arabs ,Indian, east europe ,Russians descent, so that our nation getting smarter , You founded the Mongol Empire, were promote communication and integration in Asia and Europe. Oh, sweat, please accept my humble bow down."

Last edited:
I wasn't talking to you; but your response is rubbish anyway. Your same ol' same ol'. As I told you some years ago, what we have here is the parrot sitting on Long John Silver's shoulder. Monty and Seno, the image has lasted well, so I think we are going to get it from the parrot whatever.

You could have saved a lot of time by just typing "yes we are".

Unfortunately for you most us have clicked on to the fact that when you have no argument or aren't winning you switch to changing the subject and attacking individuals so I guess we should graciously accept the win.

He can't say "Mao 20 million" in his country or he will not be posting on this forum next time....I may be wrong or would I :wink:

Ha,ha,ha ,ha ,on your very stupid robber logic,USA invade Vietnam and Iraq and killed many locals are for liberate there people ??

Ha,ha ha, ha ,ha ,so the same logic, The Mongolia empire invade Russia were for liberate the Women of Russian, The Nazi German invade French are for liberate French people, the Nazi German invade Dutch and Belgium ,NOrway were for liberate their people from the dictatorship government. Japan invaded China were for liberate Chinese people from corrupt China KMT? The England and Spainish invade America continent were for liberate American Indian?

Ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha ha, Even many American people oppose Vietnam war and Iraq war! How dare you beautify these New Nazi?

I think you should worship the Hitler, Tojo, Stalin, Genghis Khan these devil!

and what about Tibet...I think China invaded it to liberate the people from "The Devil Dalai Lama" right.:wink:

I have got news for you:

-We are not in Iraq.
-We are leaving Afghanistan.
-Israel isn't in Gaza, and there was never a Palestinian country anyway so this wasn't occupation anyway.

But I'm sure you'll find new reason to butcher innocent non-Muslims.
So isn't Israel. right before WW2 (1945/46) the Jewish people later moved to Palastina to ask for ground they gave them but we also offered them a place near Canada but they refused the offer so on so on so on...

So isn't Israel. right before WW2 (1945/46) the Jewish people later moved to Palastina to ask for ground they gave them but we also offered them a place near Canada but they refused the offer so on so on so on...

i could barely understand what you just said... are you saying that before ww2 in the years 1945-1946 jewish people came to israel after they didnt want to go to canada? that is the stupidest sentence ive ever seen

i could barely understand what you just said... are you saying that before ww2 in the years 1945-1946 jewish people came to israel after they didnt want to go to canada? that is the stupidest sentence ive ever seen

You only have difficulty understanding because you are barely literate yourself. I think you'll find he was referring to this.

The fact is that most countries (Argentina, Uganda, USSR, Madagascar, British Guiana etc.) kicked up too much fuss, just like the Arabs, but the Arabs were just ignored and left to their own devices to be overrun by illegal Jewish immigration

Jewish News Archive said:
October 16, 1938
Alternative Homeland in Canada Suggested

OTTAWA, Oct. 14 (JTA) – The Ottawa Citizen, seeing the dream of a Jewish Palestine apparently faded, today suggested editorially an alternative homeland in Canada, "where at trail resources are more than sufficient to support twenty million people." the editorial said that "Canadian sentiments make it possible for more exiled and persecuted people to find a sanctuary in Canada," expressing the hope that the Arabs might permit Palestine to remain a cultural home of the Jews.

Source: http://archive.jta.org/article/1938/10/16/2843765/alternative-homeland-in-canada-suggested

Last edited:
Back