Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after protests

Any sane person would be frustrated trying to debate a dribbling idiot like you. A good example of why this is so is shown below.

If that is an example of your "logic", you are without a doubt either in complete denial or a certifiable idiot.

When buildings were erected has absolutely no bearing on the length of time a people have occupied an area. The only thing that it does demonstrate, is that the Jews were allegedly the first to build on that site, so what. There is nothing to say that the Canaanites ever built a temple or mud hut or whatever, anywhere prior to the arrival of the Jews. If you dug under any of the churches in my town I could guarantee that there would not be any ruins of any Aboriginal temples there. By your reasoning that would demonstrate that we Whites were the original occupants of the land we know as Australia.

Admit it,... you are without a doubt a certifiable idiot,... or a Troll, more likely both.

You don't get the point. This is about holy places. The Palestinian conflict is about muslims wanting the Jews out, not the Palestinians wanting the Jews out. If the Israelis would have been muslims there wouldn't have been a conflict. It's religious. Non muslims are not allowed to govern muslim ground.

Jews have always been living in Jerusalem, muslims not.

Israel and Turkey always had good relations until Turkey got ruled by a muslim party. We'll see the same with Egypt.

BTW the copts in Egypt are in danger now that the muslims rule. Thousands are fleeing.
George Gerges, a Coptic Christian, 24-year-old, said :“When we live together, without any political factors, we live in peace,” Gerges said. “But when religion becomes an issue, they burn churches, they burn houses, they kill Christians. There’s a bad history.”
(Coptic Christians in Egypt Fear for the Future Under Islamist Government)
Can you now understand why a Copt in the US made that film? Ever thought that maybe he had relatives or friends among the 30 Copts killed during a peacefull demonstration?

You don't get the point. This is about holy places. The Palestinian conflict is about muslims wanting the Jews out, not the Palestinians wanting the Jews out.
It has already been shown that this basic tenet of your argument is completely false, as Christian Palestinians also want the Israelis off their lands. Religion is only a side issue, if every Israeli converted to Islam tomorrow, the fight would go on regardless.

As you have pointed out a number of times the Palestinians resisted Jewish takeover of their land long before the the issue of holy places ever became an issue.

Last edited:
You are like them. No matter the subject, you always try to spit your frustration (because that's what it is) of a certain country in the ME with the same BS.
The facts we have now about that film (this tread) gives NO connection whatsoever with that country.

Use logic. The two fighting factions want Jerusalem, right? One faction's most holy place was build on top of the other's. I think that clearly shows who was there first and they still live there. They've lost their land and came back to retake it.

Can we no get on with the subject?

No fear of that ; he must drag out his collection of crappy insults to hurl at any who dare reject his demented propaganda. He quotes Canaan regularly without understanding that Jews were Canaanites also. I am surprised to see how patient you are with him. He is the proverbial shitslinger, and a one trick pony at that.

You don't get the point. This is about holy places. The Palestinian conflict is about muslims wanting the Jews out, not the Palestinians wanting the Jews out. If the Israelis would have been muslims there wouldn't have been a conflict. It's religious. Non muslims are not allowed to govern muslim ground.

Jews have always been living in Jerusalem, muslims not.

Israel and Turkey always had good relations until Turkey got ruled by a muslim party. We'll see the same with Egypt.

BTW the copts in Egypt are in danger now that the muslims rule. Thousands are fleeing.
George Gerges, a Coptic Christian, 24-year-old, said :“When we live together, without any political factors, we live in peace,” Gerges said. “But when religion becomes an issue, they burn churches, they burn houses, they kill Christians. There’s a bad history.”
(Coptic Christians in Egypt Fear for the Future Under Islamist Government)
Can you now understand why a Copt in the US made that film? Ever thought that maybe he had relatives or friends among the 30 Copts killed during a peacefull demonstration?

Can you search a little in books of ancient egypt , to see that (COPTS) word means egyptians not christians !!!

and which church was burnt ? the only church was burnt in alexandria , El-adly (moubarak minister of the Interior affairs )did it to cause Sectarian strife

which other churchs were burnt ?

and by the way : true owners of palestine , actually the true owners are Canaanites and their descendants Palestinians , (middle east ) jews lived in this land for a while after that , after they were out from egypt , they lived among the Palestinians , as they were living with the egyptians , they don't have a specific homeland ... Notice : Palestinians were not muslims till islam spread in all sham area (palestine-syria-lebanon and jordon)
------------
but i've a question , about 90% of israeli and jews nowadays are europeans , and yet they call themselves Semites descendants of Sam son of Noah , How is that possible ? as far as i know the semites are arabs and iraqis , even the egyptians are not semities , egyptians are Hameon Relative to Ham and his son Misream , and from Misream egypt got it's name (Misr).

Last edited:
but i've a question , about 90% of israeli and jews nowadays are europeans , and yet they call themselves Semites descendants of Sam son of Noah , How is that possible ? as far as i know the semites are arabs and iraqis , even the egyptians are not semities , egyptians are Hameon Relative to Ham and his son Misream , and from Misream egypt got it's name (Misr).
It is possible. Maybe Sam had an European girl friend secretly and nobody knew anything about that. So because of that most of Israelis are like Europeans not ME people.

It is possible. Maybe Sam had an European girl friend secretly and nobody knew anything about that. So because of that most of Israelis are like Europeans not ME people.

ur comment is not cool

No need to ridicule of Sam to view your point , he is son of a prophet and he believed in god.​

Last edited:
ur comment is not cool

No need to ridicule of Sam to view your point , he is son of a prophet and he believed in god.​

Oh yes sorry, my assumption is quite impossible. But something is dubious for me. Could somebody please tell me what happened during history, Jews who had had black eyes and hair, suddenly changed to blond hair and eyes? You know all ME people and also some European people like Greece and south of Italy who are near the ME have black hair and eyes. So Jews should be originally the same as them with face side but they aren’t. If their race had been exception, it would have been recorded in history when we have much more details about ME history.

Oh yes sorry, my assumption is quite impossible. But something is dubious for me. Could somebody please tell me what happened during history, Jews who had had black eyes and hair, suddenly changed to blond hair and eyes? You know all ME people and also some European people like Greece and south of Italy who are near the ME have black hair and eyes. So Jews should be originally the same as them with face side but they aren’t. If their race had been exception, it would have been recorded in history when we have much more details about ME history.

jews , muslim , christians are from different races and nationalities , u see muslims from africa , asia , europe etc same with christianity and judaism

saying that judaism is a specific race , thats stupid ...

but arabs a race , egyptians another race , persian another race, europeans etc

jews , muslim , christians are from different races and nationalities , u see muslims from africa , asia , europe etc same with christianity and judaism

saying that judaism is a specific race , thats stupid ...

but arabs a race , egyptians another race , persian another race, europeans etc
Put very simply, anyone can chose to change and become a Jew, Christian Muslim or whatever, as these are only religions, the same applies to Nationality,... but no one can change their race.

A Caucasian cannot change to Mongoloid or Negroid or vice versa, these are "races"

It has already been shown that this basic tenet of your argument is completely false, as Christian Palestinians also want the Israelis off their lands. Religion is only a side issue, if every Israeli converted to Islam tomorrow, the fight would go on regardless.

As you have pointed out a number of times the Palestinians resisted Jewish takeover of their land long before the the issue of holy places ever became an issue.

A new studie from Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion and Public Life, said that in 2010 government restrictions on religion were “high or very high” in most of the Arab Spring countries. Palestinian territories was reported "very high". In case you don't know, Israelis are not allowed in the Palestinian territories. The Christian Palestinian population is declining in the Palestinian territories.

It seems that your knowledge of history is very small.

The Jews battled Babylonian army in 587 BCE.
They revolted and an independent Jewish kingdom was established from 165 BCE to 63 BCE.
In 66 CE they revolted aginst the Romans.
some 100 years later they revolted again against the Romans who destroyed 985 villages and massacred almost all jews.
In 351 CE the Jews revolted again against the Romans.
From the 7th century on, christians and jews were explelled from arab land conquered by the muslim armies.
In 1948 Israel was founded.

The Palestinians revolted against the Egyptians in 1834 and from 1919 against the Jews and the British.

1919 was shortly after the international community decided to give the Jews their historical homeland.

Like I said before, the conflict is religious. Muslims do not want to live under a non-muslim ruler on muslim ground. Palestine is considered muslim ground because it was conquered in the 7th century. (and the Jews and Christians had to pay the non-muslim tax)

A new studie from Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion and Public Life, said that in 2010 government restrictions on religion were “high or very high” in most of the Arab Spring countries. Palestinian territories was reported "very high". In case you don't know, Israelis are not allowed in the Palestinian territories. The Christian Palestinian population is declining in the Palestinian territories.

It seems that your knowledge of history is very small.

The Jews battled Babylonian army in 587 BCE.
They revolted and an independent Jewish kingdom was established from 165 BCE to 63 BCE.
In 66 CE they revolted aginst the Romans.
some 100 years later they revolted again against the Romans who destroyed 985 villages and massacred almost all jews.
In 351 CE the Jews revolted again against the Romans.
From the 7th century on, christians and jews were explelled from arab land conquered by the muslim armies.
In 1948 Israel was founded.

The Palestinians revolted against the Egyptians in 1834 and from 1919 against the Jews and the British.

1919 was shortly after the international community decided to give the Jews their historical homeland.

Like I said before, the conflict is religious. Muslims do not want to live under a non-muslim ruler on muslim ground. Palestine is considered muslim ground because it was conquered in the 7th century. (and the Jews and Christians had to pay the non-muslim tax)
Would you care to explaiin what your answer has to do with what we are discussing? Not a single thing you said has shown that this conflict is religious rather than about the theft of land.

Would you care to explaiin what your answer has to do with what we are discussing? Not a single thing you said has shown that this conflict is religious rather than about the theft of land.

covenant of Hamas:
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

article 5 : "By adopting Islam as its way of life, the Movement goes back to the time of the birth of the Islamic message, of the righteous ancestor, for Allah is its target, the Prophet is its example and the Koran is its constitution."

A visit by Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount (one of the most important religious sites in the Old City of Jerusalem) was considered a provocative act by the Palestinians. It triggered the Intifada II. Religion triggered it, not "land grab" (just as the cartoons and mohamed movies triggered the violence in the Islamic world).

In a Palestinian 12th-grade textbook on religious instruction calls the fight against Israel "ribat for Allah.", this textbook also mentions a hadith implying that the war against Israel is part of a global jihad.

In late June 1997, a Palestinian convert to Christianity in the northern West Bank was arrested by agents of the Palestinian Authority's Preventive Security Service. He had been regularly attending church and prayer meetings and was distributing Bibles. He is still being held in a Palestinian prison. (at the time the article was written in okt 1997)

Haj Amin al Husseini, the instigator of the first "Palestinian" riots, battle cry was : "Down with the Infidels!"
He conducted an unceasing campaign regarding the imminent Jewish "threat" to Moslem holy sites.

These are but a few examples, there are many more.

covenant of Hamas:
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

article 5 : "By adopting Islam as its way of life, the Movement goes back to the time of the birth of the Islamic message, of the righteous ancestor, for Allah is its target, the Prophet is its example and the Koran is its constitution."

A visit by Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon to the Temple Mount (one of the most important religious sites in the Old City of Jerusalem) was considered a provocative act by the Palestinians. It triggered the Intifada II. Religion triggered it, not "land grab" (just as the cartoons and mohamed movies triggered the violence in the Islamic world).

In a Palestinian 12th-grade textbook on religious instruction calls the fight against Israel "ribat for Allah.", this textbook also mentions a hadith implying that the war against Israel is part of a global jihad.

In late June 1997, a Palestinian convert to Christianity in the northern West Bank was arrested by agents of the Palestinian Authority's Preventive Security Service. He had been regularly attending church and prayer meetings and was distributing Bibles. He is still being held in a Palestinian prison. (at the time the article was written in okt 1997)

Haj Amin al Husseini, the instigator of the first "Palestinian" riots, battle cry was : "Down with the Infidels!"
He conducted an unceasing campaign regarding the imminent Jewish "threat" to Moslem holy sites.

These are but a few examples, there are many more.
Go, tell me that you are an idiot,...

It has already been demonstrated (several times) that religion has nothing to do with it, it's just coincidental that the greater part of the Palestinian population is Muslim and that they in turn have got their fellow Muslims to support them. The christian Palestinians are every bit as eager to be rid of the Jewish infestation.

If Israel occupied Australia, I suppose you would say that The Roman Catholics were responsible for any resistance, as they (I think) form the largest religious group in Australia?

Go, tell me that you are an idiot,...

It has already been demonstrated (several times) that religion has nothing to do with it, it's just coincidental that the greater part of the Palestinian population is Muslim and that they in turn have got their fellow Muslims to support them. The christian Palestinians are every bit as eager to be rid of the Jewish infestation.

If Israel occupied Australia, I suppose you would say that The Roman Catholics were responsible for any resistance, as they (I think) form the largest religious group in Australia?

You haven't demonstrated anything you only say you did. You don't abide by the facts but other's opinions as long as they coincide with yours.

40 years ago Nablus had a Christian community of more than 3.000, now 700.
30years ago Tulkaram had 2.000 Christians, now only a family of 12.

Hanna Nasser, the mayor of Bethlehem from 1997 to 2005, once said: "There is no future for Christians,"

In 2001, Palestinian gunmen took over Christian-Palestinian churches in Beit Jallah - a city near Bethlehem - so they could fire into Israeli neighborhoods.

In 2002 more than 100 Palestinian fighters loyal to former PA President Yasser Arafat took over the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem and held dozens of hostages - including priests and nuns. Inside, the gunmen used bibles for toilet paper, emptied the church's charity boxes, and sold gold and silver crosses that had been in the church for centuries. They even lit a fire in a section of a church during the siege.

In September 2006 seven churches in the West Bank and Gaza were attacked in a three day period. No one was arrested.

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where the Christian population has grown in the last half century (from 34,000 in 1948 to 140,000 today)

The Christian population declined 29 percent in the West Bank and 20 percent in the Gaza Strip from 1997 to 2002.

Back to the tread :

astreet.jpg

You haven't demonstrated anything you only say you did. You don't abide by the facts but other's opinions as long as they coincide with yours.

40 years ago Nablus had a Christian community of more than 3.000, now 700.
30years ago Tulkaram had 2.000 Christians, now only a family of 12.

Hanna Nasser, the mayor of Bethlehem from 1997 to 2005, once said: "There is no future for Christians,"

In 2001, Palestinian gunmen took over Christian-Palestinian churches in Beit Jallah - a city near Bethlehem - so they could fire into Israeli neighborhoods.

In 2002 more than 100 Palestinian fighters loyal to former PA President Yasser Arafat took over the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem and held dozens of hostages - including priests and nuns. Inside, the gunmen used bibles for toilet paper, emptied the church's charity boxes, and sold gold and silver crosses that had been in the church for centuries. They even lit a fire in a section of a church during the siege.

In September 2006 seven churches in the West Bank and Gaza were attacked in a three day period. No one was arrested.

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where the Christian population has grown in the last half century (from 34,000 in 1948 to 140,000 today)

The Christian population declined 29 percent in the West Bank and 20 percent in the Gaza Strip from 1997 to 2002.

Back to the tread :

astreet.jpg

Put sources for your info , and pics of bibles being used as toilet paper.

while i should remind you , of the peaceful and democratic country that you support , what it did since 1948 and still doing.

remember this pic?

mohammad-adorra.jpg

his memory was today , (mohamed al-dora) a child was shot between his father arms , while he was raising the white flag , oh excuse me forgot that white flags means in israel WAR

Last edited:
You haven't demonstrated anything you only say you did. You don't abide by the facts but other's opinions as long as they coincide with yours.---snip---

Wow, what a great post,.... it's just a pity that unfortunately it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the Palestinians are resisting the theft and occupation of their land, it is not a Muslim Vs Israel thing. A fact that I have shown at least three times,.... remember, Christian Palestinians want the murdering Zionazis out of their country too.

Last edited:
Spike, ever felt like banging your head against a brick wall? :bang:

Trying to debate with that bloke is like trying to argue with a rabid frog.

Back