Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after protests

Spike, ever felt like banging your head against a brick wall? :bang:

Trying to debate with that bloke is like trying to argue with a rabid frog.
No, I feel more like I'm being attacked by a rabid frog, and I'm debating a brick wall,.... a stunningly stupid brick wall at that.

Last edited:
Put sources for your info , and pics of bibles being used as toilet paper.

while i should remind you , of the peaceful and democratic country that you support , what it did since 1948 and still doing.

remember this pic?

mohammad-adorra.jpg

his memory was today , (mohamed al-dora) a child was shot between his father arms , while he was raising the white flag , oh excuse me forgot that white flags means in israel WAR

You didn't follow the latest news?? The filmaker was forced to show the complete video in a French court. Guess what, they cut the last piece of the film because it showed that the child moved his arm to look at the camera!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75hiDGp89Xk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75hiDGp89Xk[/ame]

And this famous picture was fake as well! The Israeli came to the rescue of an American student!

Grossmanattack.jpg

Wow, what a great post,.... it's just a pity that unfortunately it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the Palestinians are resisting the theft and occupation of their land, it is not a Muslim Vs Israel thing. A fact that I have shown at least three times,.... remember, Christian Palestinians want the murdering Zionazis out of their country too.

Your kidding? Then why is the Christian population decreasing in the Palestinian territories and increasing in Israel?

Theft and occupation? Have you ever read the Oslo accords?

You take your wishes for granted and talk nonsense.

Your kidding? Then why is the Christian population decreasing in the Palestinian territories and increasing in Israel?

Theft and occupation? Have you ever read the Oslo accords?.
Once again you resort to denial as a defence.

Nothing you have said shows that the Christian (and other) Palestinians do not want Israel gone from their land and so long as they do want this you cannot argue that it is religious dispute. I'll guarantee that in WWII the Belgians never stated that their disagreement with the Germans was because they were essentially Lutherans.

No where in the Oslo accords does it legitimise Israeli occupation, because it would contravene all known international laws on the subject. So long as these "accords" were arrived at whilst the Palestinians were under duress (their land is occupied by a belligerent force) all "agreements" could successfully be shown to be null and void anyway.

Last edited:
Once again you resort to denial as a defence.

No, logic and facts.

Nothing you have said shows that the Christian (and other) Palestinians do not want Israel gone from their land and so long as they do want this you cannot argue that it is religious dispute. I'll guarantee that in WWII the Belgians never stated that their disagreement with the Germans was because they were essentially Lutherans.

It is secterian, but you close your eyes for the facts.

About Christians: Christians Show Love of Israel in Jerusalem Streets

About Germany invading Belgium in WWII. The Nazi's (not religion) invaded, not Lutherans (religion). The Palestinian riots Islamists (religion) attacked jews praying (religion) and their shops. They did not attack immigrants (not religion).

No where in the Oslo accords does it legitimise Israeli occupation, because it would contravene all known international laws on the subject. So long as these "accords" were arrived at whilst the Palestinians were under duress (their land is occupied by a belligerent force) all "agreements" could successfully be shown to be null and void anyway.

Yes it does, area c, signed by all parties until a pemanent peace accord. This means that the "occupation" is temporary and according to International law. It is not because you don't like it that it is not valid.

The fact remains despite your red herring that Palestinians of all religions want Israel out of Palestine, so it cannot possibly be a Muslim only thing. Again,... nothing you have said disproves this fact.

Yes it does, area c, signed by all parties until a pemanent peace accord. This means that the "occupation" is temporary and according to International law. It is not because you don't like it that it is not valid.
Any agreement arrived at under duress is totally meaningless. I don't think that there is a legal system in any free world country that does not ascribe to this principle.

Last edited:
The fact remains despite your red herring that Palestinians of all religions want Israel out of Palestine, so it cannot possibly be a Muslim only thing. Again,... nothing you have said disproves this fact.

Any agreement arrived at under duress is totally meaningless. I don't think that there is a legal system in any free world country that does not ascribe to this principle.

When someone who is a signatory of the Oslo accords returns from exile to the (new) Palestinian territories to a hero’s welcome to lead the new Palestinian National Authority, it is obvious that he didn't sign under duress.

For the first time ever in their history the Palestinians were able to govern themselves. 94% Of all Palestinians in the West Bank (and 100% in Gaza) live under Palestinian rule.

That's why Arafat got a hero's welcome. If he wouldn't have signed there wouldn't be no Palestinian Territories and the Isralies would still be all over the place running things the way they like to.

When someone who is a signatory of the Oslo accords returns from exile to the (new) Palestinian territories to a hero’s welcome to lead the new Palestinian National Authority, it is obvious that he didn't sign under duress.

For the first time ever in their history the Palestinians were able to govern themselves. 94% Of all Palestinians in the West Bank (and 100% in Gaza) live under Palestinian rule.

That's why Arafat got a hero's welcome. If he wouldn't have signed there wouldn't be no Palestinian Territories and the Isralies would still be all over the place running things the way they like to.
Yes,.. as I have said (numerous times), you are without doubt a certifiable idiot and you are well overdue for your next round of shock treatment.

Palestinian rule? You mean like the Vichy French lived under French rule? Those who gave Arafat the warm welcome were the fools who had no idea of what it actually meant. I'll bet there were Frenchmen who thought Petain had done a great job too, and for the same reason. In fact it was an absolute tragedy, and everyone knew it, but it was better than having the Nazis marching through their streets.

Yes,.. as I have said (numerous times), you are without doubt a certifiable idiot and you are well overdue for your next round of shock treatment.

Palestinian rule? You mean like the Vichy French lived under French rule? Those who gave Arafat the warm welcome were the fools who had no idea of what it actually meant. I'll bet there were Frenchmen who thought Petain had done a great job too, and for the same reason. In fact it was an absolute tragedy, and everyone knew it, but it was better than having the Nazis marching through their streets.

You don't seem to know that Israelis are not allowed in area A. It's off limits for Jews. It's under complete control of the Palestinians.

noentry.JPG

(The Hebrew version doesn't say "Israeli law", just "the law")

2012-07-06-12.45.33-300x225.jpg

Notice how the sign reads “Jewish Access Forbidden” rather than “Israeli Access Forbidden.” This means that Israeli Arabs–who make up 20% of Israel–are allowed to access this Arab neighborhood of Hebron, but not Jews.

sign_of_the_times.jpg

This sign appears on a road coming off of 443, and means that if you're an Israeli citizen, you've made a mistake, and the road you are now on, is only for Palestinians.
Of course, highway 443 is open to all, but some roads, like the one above, are forbidden to Jews.

And what about this : Palestinian Sentenced to Death for Selling a Home to Jews

Who's the appartheid state? Who is using Nazi tactics?

Here's another interesting link : Arab Spring and the Israeli enemy

a small quote from the article:
Wasn’t one of the judges who sent a former Israeli president to jail is an Israeli-Palestinian?

and from the same author : What if the Arabs had recognized Israel in 1948?

The writer is a commodore (ret.) in the Royal Saudi Navy. He is based in Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia

Guys, it's not fair to stereotype all Muslims over this terrorist attack, although, it was planned and done by Al-Qaeda who took advantage of angry people gathering near the embassy and did their dirty work. I am a Muslim and I was shocked actually. As an Arab and Muslim, I am deeply grateful for American and NATO help in Libya.

It's also against the law to shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops, and use children as human shields plus a hundred other things that the Israelis do on a daily basis.

What is written in law and what is actually done have no connection whatsoever where Israel is concerned.

Read http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/internationallaw/studyguides/sgil3g.htm

What your source fails to disclose is that the "Legal Consequences of the Construction of a Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (Request for advisory opinion)" vote was not unanimously and that it was a nonbinding opinion.

Ever wondered how many international law violations the Palestinians will get thrown at them once they are a member state of the UN? (the pictures I showed you is already one of them)

The self-determination of peoples, does that also counts for the Kurds, Nepali, Basks and dozens of other peoples who are denied an independent state? It seems the UN is using double standards.

, it was planned and done by Al-Qaeda who took advantage of angry people gathering near the embassy and did their dirty work.
The truth is slowly coming out, apparently there were no demonstrators there. All was quiet untill the attack began with RPGs inbound. May be a big scandal with Obama/Clinton reducing protection to practically nothing & then trying to cover it up.

What your source fails to disclose is that the "Legal Consequences of the Construction of a Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (Request for advisory opinion)" vote was not unanimously and that it was a nonbinding opinion.
And exactly what has that to do with my answer other than to demonstrate again, that the Israelis stole and occupied even more Palestinian land?
Ever wondered how many international law violations the Palestinians will get thrown at them once they are a member state of the UN? (the pictures I showed you is already one of them)
About the same number as the French Marquis had thrown at them after the forced occupation of their country. The Palestinians are merely trying to defend what was legally and morally their land against a Nazi like foreign regime that breaks every rule in the book at that time, backed by the world's greatest economic and military power.
The self-determination of peoples, does that also counts for the Kurds, Nepali, Basks and dozens of other peoples who are denied an independent state? It seems the UN is using double standards.
It would depend on the international laws in place at the time when their land was illegally occupied.

The truth is slowly coming out, apparently there were no demonstrators there. All was quiet untill the attack began with RPGs inbound. May be a big scandal with Obama/Clinton reducing protection to practically nothing & then trying to cover it up.
Have you got a credible source for that?

Last edited:
Have you got a credible source for that?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-9v3Ot4n4"]Linky[/ame] part of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6aJPRLaOo"]Benghazi Attack Reports Scrutinized - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And exactly what has that to do with my answer other than to demonstrate again, that the Israelis stole and occupied even more Palestinian land?

Can you pleae explain how you steal and occupy land if the so called "owner" gives you total control over it until a permanent peace agreement (Oslo Accords -Area C - signed by israel and the PLO and witnessed by the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Arab Republic of Egypt, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Kingdom of Norway and the European Union.

About the same number as the French Marquis had thrown at them after the forced occupation of their country. The Palestinians are merely trying to defend what was legally and morally their land against a Nazi like foreign regime that breaks every rule in the book at that time, backed by the world's greatest economic and military power.

I think you don't know what a Nazi regime is. The first thing the Nazis did when they occupied territory was to curtail free speech and free press. Israel has both a free speech and a free press, the Palestinians don't. Second, they curtailed the movement of certain minority groups (Jews etc.). Israel has both freedom of religion and freedom of movement for everyone. The Palestinans don't. They even prohibit Jews in certain area's, just like the Nazis did. In Nazi Germany it was prohibited to sell property to a Jew. When a Palestinian sells a property to a Jew in Palestine he can get the death sentence. This is even worse than the Nazis. Who's the Nazi regime?

Israel is a legal member of the UN, the PA not. If you regard Israel as occupied Palestinian land then you disapprove the UN and by doing so you also must disapprove all their resolutions. You either approve everything UN or none.

It would depend on the international laws in place at the time when their land was illegally occupied.

Are you sure? Israeli "occupation" of the West Bank was in 1967, from your link :"...Geneva Conventions (Protocol I) (1977) in its first article confirms that the right of self-determination must be respected during military occupation..."

Anyway, they already have the right to self-determination in area A and B. They only have to agree with Israel on a permanent peace accord and they'll get area C.

Can you pleae explain how you steal and occupy land if the so called "owner" gives you total control over it until a permanent peace agreement (Oslo Accords -Area C - signed by israel and the PLO and witnessed by the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Arab Republic of Egypt, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Kingdom of Norway and the European Union.
as explained several times already. The "agreements were only reached under duress.

I think you don't know what a Nazi regime is. The first thing the Nazis did when they occupied territory was to curtail free speech and free press. Israel has both a free speech and a free press, the Palestinians don't.
Bullsh!t! the first thing to become apparent when Palestinians and other visitors got easy access to cheap movie cameras and Internet access was that previousl virtually all info out of the area was censored, distorted or just plain straight out lies, to hide the truth of what had been going on for decades.
Second, they curtailed the movement of certain minority groups (Jews etc.). Israel has both freedom of religion and freedom of movement for everyone. The Palestinans don't. They even prohibit Jews in certain area's, just like the Nazis did. In Nazi Germany it was prohibited to sell property to a Jew. When a Palestinian sells a property to a Jew in Palestine he can get the death sentence. This is even worse than the Nazis. Who's the Nazi regime?
Israel, as they have illegally changed the laws to the disadvantage of the Arab population and limited movement with a network of "Jewish only" roads and areas, now they have a wall that makes the Berlin wall look like a farm fence. You idiot, there is no need for you to demonstrate your lack of knowledge by humiliating yourself in this way we are already well aware of your stupidity.

Israel is a legal member of the UN, the PA not. If you regard Israel as occupied Palestinian land then you disapprove the UN and by doing so you also must disapprove all their resolutions. You either approve everything UN or none.
Why? is it all or nothing?..... They gave the Jews to nod to occupy Palestine, but they have also made good decisions. There is absolutely no reason why each decision cannot be judged on it's merits or otherwise.

Are you sure? Israeli "occupation" of the West Bank was in 1967, from your link :"...Geneva Conventions (Protocol I) (1977) in its first article confirms that the right of self-determination must be respected during military occupation..."

Anyway, they already have the right to self-determination in area A and B. They only have to agree with Israel on a permanent peace accord and they'll get area C.
They don't legally have to agree to anything, as all the land barring the 6% purchased legally, is occupied.

They may have the "Right", but they dare not actually make decisions that Israel disapproves of, so in fact, they have no rights at all. It's just Israeli lies again.

Last edited:
as explained several times already. The "agreements were only reached under duress.

That's your opinion, not a fact.

Bullsh!t! the first thing to become apparent when Palestinians and other visitors got easy access to cheap movie cameras and Internet access was that previousl virtually all info out of the area was censored, distorted or just plain straight out lies, to hide the truth of what had been going on for decades.

movies from those cheap camera's only provide what happend at a certain time at a certain place. Not what happend before they started to film (they cut that) or after. Many youtube videos are manipulated.

Israel has many videos (from their drones) that prove weapons are stored in civilian places. They filmed it from beginning to the end.

What about this : Cutting trees and blaming the settlers?

Israel, as they have illegally changed the laws to the disadvantage of the Arab population and limited movement with a network of "Jewish only" roads and areas, now they have a wall that makes the Berlin wall look like a farm fence. You idiot, there is no need for you to demonstrate your lack of knowledge by humiliating yourself in this way we are already well aware of your stupidity.

Again you're information is not correct. The Berlin wall was there to keep the population inside, the Israeli fence is to keep terrorists out, and it works.
Show me which roads in Israel are only for Jews.
On the other hand, the Palestinians are not the only ones :

395242.jpg

They don't legally have to agree to anything, as all the land barring the 6% purchased legally, is occupied.

They may have the "Right", but they dare not actually make decisions that Israel disapproves of, so in fact, they have no rights at all. It's just Israeli lies again.

First Area A is totally under control of the Palestinians. Area A and B is not "occupied".
Second, the Palestinians do dare to do things that Israel doesn't like. Look at the covenant of Hamas, look at the Palestinian textbooks and so many other things.

Or this one : Hamas halves Israeli fruit imports to Gaza, of course the Palestinian population doesn't like that.

we can laugh at anything, but not everyone,

I still do not understand Muslims, they are offended for not much

How the **** you ended up in the Israeli palestniain conflict from this Thread lol?.

Anyways,
Muslims can get very butthurt if you talk about their prophet.
Their mentality is different from the westren world.

Back