Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after protests

How the **** you ended up in the Israeli palestniain conflict from this Thread lol?.

Anyways,
Muslims can get very butthurt if you talk about their prophet.
Their mentality is different from the westren world.

This mentality persist every where from Bangladesh to Arabs.However i think muslims in east asia and ASEAN are tolerant in this regards.

Just to clear matters up. The PLO set up in Jordan. Eventually Jordan had to drive them out, and did so. I saw the empty sites, just walls with holes them left.

When the 1967 attack on Israel from Egypt and Syri occured, I heard Israel radio appealing to Jordan not to join in; there had been a peaceful situation had long been established. Unfortunately Jordan did join in and after a brief struggle Egypt was driven back to the Suez canal; Syria off the Golan Heights; Jordan back to the Jordan river. All defendable positions. So Israel did not take the WB from anyone but Jordan.

Jordan has remained peaceful for a great many years; Sinai was passed back to Egypt.

That's how it goes - everybody knows. All threads lead to Jerusalem- this is a very religious forum.:roll: :-D

That's how it goes - everybody knows. All threads lead to Jerusalem- this is a very religious forum.:roll: :-D

Well...and what's weird is that it's always the same people arguing. It's never the same topic, different people. Always same guys arguing same topic. And personally, I don't really know why Jerusalem is so important that it really needs all this bloodshed. I guess only people following religions really care about it.

Well...and what's weird is that it's always the same people arguing. It's never the same topic, different people. Always same guys arguing same topic. And personally, I don't really know why Jerusalem is so important that it really needs all this bloodshed. I guess only people following religions really care about it.

You hit the nail on the head. So far 2 religions are winning, one is losing.

I havn't read the entire 21 pages (yet) of this thread, but I assure you, the First Amendment in the US Constitution still prevails.

If the Muslims want to do a film that is patently offensive to the Christian community, have at it. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

If the Muslims have a problem with a film on Islam and Muhammed, then I suggest they don't go & watch it. That's just the way it is.

People complain about "OMG! they'll be so offended! What will we do?!?!"
And I say "Do it again, baby!" (of course I have this fetish about offending people....)

If the Muslims complain about people in general exercising their Constitutional rights in America, then perhaps they should look at who is offended when they are filmed stoning a beautiful 15 year old girl to death because she ratted on the men that physically raped her. You don't stone the victims, you stone the queers, rapists and the child molesters. That offends me immensely. What will they do when I write a book about my disgust with them? Declared a fatwa on me? Right on! And I'll go over there and see who thinks they're gonna do something about it.

Anyone, no matter their nationality, even if they aren't Americans, have rights when they get to America. In that you have the right to say what the hell you want. And You also have the right to go to whatever church you want. Welcome to America, homeboy.

Back