Which is the best state in the USA, and why?

Connecticut is where it's at...

We got 4 defined seasons....

The plug and receptacle that you all use all over the world was invented by one Mr. Hubbell a Connecticut resident...GE call CT home as well does Electric Boat, Pfizer, UTC, Pratt and Whitney, Kaman, Sikorski, Hubbell and so on....

We have Indians that will show you what gambling is about, traffic that will drive you nuts, but it can be sporting....Located between Boston and New York city it has some wonderful culture and eating experiences and hell you can even venture into some bad sections of certain cities and get shot at if you really want…

Oh and need I mention the Huskies :)

But then again everyone loves their own state and they should if you don't you may want to re-think some things...

alright ya'll florida is the best ever we got forests/swamps to hike in we got beaches we got bars gambling we got bikers and races and rodeos and we got at least 20 theme parks which are fun if your in to that yeah we got a few bad spots but take it from a girl that spent half her life in the projects( where the gangs are) and the swamps if ya act like ya belong the locals will leave ya alone and the people down here are pretty nice for the most part there is absolutly no better place and about those hurricanes ive gone throught the really bad ones aint so scary the cleaning up is a b**** but it aint all that bad really oh yeah ya'll florida rocks best place in the world yee-haw!!! (and the bodys are hot!!! gilrs you got cowboys and ranch hands that are built and guys you got girls that walk around half naked most times lol)

CT has swamps and forests and beaches too oh my :)

We also share the humidity...I would further say the East Coast is really where it's at ;)

Fredricksburg is definetly a ballin little town. I love the Nimitz museum, and all the old school shops. Another reason Texas is a great state.

If you ever get a chance hit up some of the restaurants, get a mug of motor oil... I mean German beer. j/k.

Fredericksburg Brewing Company is a good restaurant and of course, a good beer they got. (Got the permission to drink the alcohol by my dad. :mrgreen:) You can see their machines that making the beer.

Back