Which is the best state in the USA, and why?

I haven't been to every state, but out of all the states I've visited, my favorite was Montana. I wish to live there one day.

Well i've never been to America, but in my opinion the best states there are the southern ones, the best reason that i can think of is because girls from the southern American states have the HOTTEST accents! ;)

I agree with the latter point, sorry to all the ladies from New York but there is no letter in the english language prounced "aww".

Intoxicated_Ant said:
Well i've never been to America, but in my opinion the best states there are the southern ones, the best reason that i can think of is because girls from the southern American states have the HOTTEST accents! ;)

Are you serious? I can't find anything more annoying than a southern accent, but thats just me. Either way you should seriously visit the US.:smile:

FutureDevilDog said:
Are you serious? I can't find anything more annoying than a southern accent, but thats just me. Either way you should seriously visit the US.:smile:

Annoying? No, an accent that is annoying is Canadian (sorry guys but i just can't stand your accent :D). And yeah, i do hope to be able to travel and visit America one day, espically them southern states ;)

Intoxicated_Ant said:

I agree with him we do have hot accents!

5.56X45mm said:
Hey, Florida has a law that if you commit sucide in public (aka, you actually commit sucide). You get fined $100.00.

LOL! That's stupid, dead people can't pay, they are already dead. LOL!

not that people that fail at killing themselves...man that must hurt their self esteem, theyre so bad they cant even kill themselves

Fox said:
What? Are you kidding me? Where do you from, Damien?

I'm from South Dakota, you may have heard of us, we are the ones banning "civil liberties" left and right and trampling on the Constitution. It's funny, in South Dakota we booted our Representative out of office for killing someone in an auto accident and it doesn't even make page 12 of the USA Today, but if we are in the process of banning abortion it is front page news in every section, including sports.

But yes, we do in fact still have a death tax, if you live anywhere within the US you likely do, it is more commonly referred to as an inheritance tax or estate tax. South Dakota used to have one independent of the federal death tax, the federal death tax will expire in 2010 and ours shall too at that time. The name is a bit misleading I will admit, a more suitable name is inheritance or estate tax.

Say, is the feud still going on between the Hatfields and the McCoys down in hillbilly country, Kentucky?

Got to be California. You have it all out there. You can go anywhere and experience the other 49 states is some form or fashion....

The Hatfields and McCoys were from Tennessee or Kentucky. I forget which. And the feud isn't really going anymore. I hear that they get together every year to have a picnic and softball game. Did you know that the whole feud started over a pig?

So like a Hatfields vs. McCoys softball game? That's awesome, they should sell tickets for that man, I would go just to see if shooting breaks out. :p

Back