Old Wives Tales, Myths (true or otherwise)

Tbh, a monkey could have solved this case. Oh wait... :p

You called?

image.php

I'm working in our control centre 140 miles from home tomorrow - on earlies!!!! It's going to take me over 2 and a half hours to get there with rush hour traffic!!!

You're demanding, aren't you? Not sure I could live with that... :p

I'd rather cut my balls off with a blunt rusty blade than post a pic of myself here! ;)

Hi All,

I was away for the last 32 hours- I was doing a medivac for a Nepali official who was here in Singapore and the hospital repatriated him home and I was the accompanying nurse. It was an uneventful trip, the guy was ok and everything was smooth sailing.

As a token of appreciation of I did, the family of this patient presented me with a (would you beleive it) a kukri, complete with the sheath and everything. So when I got back to Singapore, I had to make a declaration to the police to obtain a police permit to keep it at home. I forgot to take photographs of the knife- I guess I can only do that after I collect it from the cops.

Now, CApt Frog, don't be going to get rusty balde to do what you planned to do, thats not good for you, what with the infection issue and everything. I now have just the very thing for you to do what ever you need to do with your royal jewels... :wink:

You're demanding, aren't you? Not sure I could live with that... :p

I'd rather cut my balls off with a blunt rusty blade than post a pic of myself here! ;)

Hi All,

I was away for the last 32 hours- I was doing a medivac for a Nepali official who was here in Singapore and the hospital repatriated him home and I was the accompanying nurse. It was an uneventful trip, the guy was ok and everything was smooth sailing.

As a token of appreciation of I did, the family of this patient presented me with a (would you beleive it) a kukri, complete with the sheath and everything. So when I got back to Singapore, I had to make a declaration to the police to obtain a police permit to keep it at home. I forgot to take photographs of the knife- I guess I can only do that after I collect it from the cops.

Now, CApt Frog, don't be going to get rusty balde to do what you planned to do, thats not good for you, what with the infection issue and everything. I now have just the very thing for you to do what ever you need to do with your royal jewels... :wink:

Hi All,

WOW, that's something to be proud of. When you get it back please post photo's.

Don't confuse us with your force control room, ours covers 5 counties in the whole north west. ;)

Are you inferring there are other plod on here????

Last edited:
Back