How is the weather like where you are now?!

It's beautiful.. fall weather. seventies.. and pumpkin time. It's my favorite time of year. The trees are golden brown yet.. but they'll be soon and it's beautiful.. a time of change. The BESt.

t120006.gif

Last edited:
It's been lovely here past few days ( southern most state )
Eighties F in the day, in the the morn high sixties!

You've got enough fat on you to keep warm.:mrgreen:

The weather here can't make its mind up, yesterday and today is raining, tomorrow its going to be blistering hot.

Wait now Brit, I've put on the weight myself these last few years.

We are in the mist of fall. I live in the part of the country that se the most colors red, yellow, green and more. Fall in the Northeast is wonderful. Temps a bit cool highs 50 F. And plenty of pumpkins as well.

All our leaves are starting to fall now. Our station is hidden from the motorway during the spring/summer months. Autumn is in with a vengeance - strong winds and very cold temperatures for this time of year! With the leaves going, the station will be in full view! :(

Wait now Brit, I've put on the weight myself these last few years.

We are in the mist of fall. I live in the part of the country that se the most colors red, yellow, green and more. Fall in the Northeast is wonderful. Temps a bit cool highs 50 F. And plenty of pumpkins as well.

In my 20's I was a fighting fit 12 stone, I'm not telling you what I am now lol

I've only seen video of that part of the US, it really looks beautiful.

All our leaves are starting to fall now. Our station is hidden from the motorway during the spring/summer months. Autumn is in with a vengeance - strong winds and very cold temperatures for this time of year! With the leaves going, the station will be in full view! :(

I say again:-
Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind.:mrgreen:

I never did like red caps.:evil:

In my 20's I was a fighting fit 12 stone, I'm not telling you what I am now lol

I've only seen video of that part of the US, it really looks beautiful.

Even though we have horrid winters, it one of the most beautiful part of this giant country there is. Lots of trees, lakes and rivers.

I too my friend was fit as a fiddle even into my 40's, but alas those days have since passed. Well I'm not ready to be carted off yet anyways.

Back