How is the weather like where you are now?!

It's gorgeous out right now! Not even 80F.
Had boomers yesterday- seemed like they were on top of the house! The GSD got leery of them. I'll enjoy the calm mornings while I can get them, thanks!!
Had to laugh at this a Boomer is a male Kangaroo where i come from. Had a couple out front of the house but never on the roof.

Now were getting the darn heat. It will be in the mid upper 80's all week. To hot for me.

It would be nice if it would STAY in the eighties for a few days here. I think we'll be in the hundreds again soon. Yesterday was mid nineties.

:cry:

Wish it would rain here....
t111040.gif
..I always sleep well in thunderstorms.

Hot 97F here...I wish fall would come already...

Oh... I can't wait for pumpkin season, it's my favorite time of year. BONUS ->FOOTBALL
We apparently will have strong winds today.... and no jokes about the curry i had for tea last night.

I don't believe I've ever had curry
m1734.gif

We have plenty of red and re fried beans here in the South though, so I do get your drift. ------>
s0257.gif

Oh... I can't wait for pumpkin season, it's my favorite time of year. BONUS ->FOOTBALL

I don't believe I've ever had curry
m1734.gif

We have plenty of red and re fried beans here in the South though, so I do get your drift. ------>
s0257.gif

I love a good curry from Thai green curry, to jungle curry and of course Butter chicken or korma.. Get out there and try a curry.
As for re fired beans love them.

Darn! Can't try those curried beans. Can't eat a thing with gluten ( get VERY I'll).
I'll stick to my Chinese tofu & veg.
Warm already. Not as humid as yesterday thankfully.

Back