House Democrats Pass Healthcare Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources other than Fox News. "They will have the powers of the military." WHAT? So they can walk around with guns and Humvees for "health"? Don't give me that bull****. Give me a break. I want a source.

Doctors and nurses will never go out of business. As morbid as that is.
They will when we make robots advanced enough to replace them. But some people would prefer a person any way. Of course, once we get that "Technology that's so advanced it's more or less magic" pretty much all jobs requiring physical labor are obsoleted, maybe the more mental and managerial ones too.

Sources other than Fox News. "They will have the powers of the military." WHAT? So they can walk around with guns and Humvees for "health"? Don't give me that bull****. Give me a break. I want a source.
Sounded like the source is the Health Bill. During the Presidential campaign Obama was filmed calling for a "Civil Defence Force" equal in strenth to the current military.

Sounded like the source is the Health Bill. During the Presidential campaign Obama was filmed calling for a "Civil Defence Force" equal in strenth to the current military.
Uh-huh. So he want's another 3.5 million armed men for this? And 12 more carriers? Otherwise it's not equal in strength and is just another branch of the national guard.

Last edited:
Uh-huh. So he want's another 3.5 million armed men for this? And 12 more carriers? Otherwise it's not equal in strength and is just another branch of the national guard.
He didn't elaborate & The Media ignored it.

well fox news is about as reliable of a source as anything else we have now days. I'd a lot more reliable than the stuff DC feeds us

12 Carriers isn't obamas doing thats Reagan believe it or not, Reagan made the 12 Carrier thing, and no president has gone against it yet, and George is right I heard that too about the civil defense force, I just haven't ever made an issue about it cause I wanted to be sure first.

The more I sniff around the more I see a divided nation and another civil war coming some time in the future.

Its been the military Docs training in civilian ERs to gain real world expierience in trauma, but Obama did promise change!

Yea so far its the military docs in civilian er's. Soon it will be a group with the power of the military, doing whatever they want and answering only to obama,
You know the Gestapo only answered to one man too.

12 Carriers isn't obamas doing thats Reagan believe it or not, Reagan made the 12 Carrier thing, and no president has gone against it yet, and George is right I heard that too about the civil defense force, I just haven't ever made an issue about it cause I wanted to be sure first.

The more I sniff around the more I see a divided nation and another civil war coming some time in the future.
Pfft, The great depression was a greater crisis that today, there was no civil war.

Rob, no. Because as I have seen in the past if anyone gives you sources you automatically attack the validity of the sources.

But in the Great Depression, they trusted their President. *rolls eyes*
Kinda hard to trust a man that lies about where he was born and refuses to show his real birth certificate. And when he thinks he has that covered, he can't explain his youth, which he himself admitted to already in the books he wrote.
Yeah. Trust. Ain't gonna be him.

Kinda hard to trust a man that lies about where he was born and refuses to show his real birth certificate. And when he thinks he has that covered, he can't explain his youth, which he himself admitted to already in the books he wrote.
Yeah. Trust. Ain't gonna be him.
Obama seems to be aging rapidly from the stress. His hair is already graying out at a rapid pace.

I received that video link in an e-mail. In that there were also links to .gov sites where it could be confirmed. Now, why this happened or how I'll never know, the e-mail is gone and I can't find it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back