Greece rejects joint maneuver with Israel against Iran

if that PM cause so much death so obviously he will be hated by me.
I understand from your comments that you are basing your entire arguement from what you heard and red in the news. you dont live here you have no right to judge what we do to protect ourselvs. just look at the rest of the arab countrys. they execute and murder people for no reason. Iran is the country with the most executions for the number of citizens. they execute people because of alcohol. trust me, most of the palestinians in israel are happier than any other arabs in arab countries. they call themselvs zionist muslims. but i wont spend my time arguing with you... i know people like you and i cant say anything that will change your mind and honestly, i dont really care what you think of us. but i cant stand reading your lies and ignorant comments.

Who is/was the best PM according to your opinion? I find it very interesting to see an Israeli here, to hear your point of view and hear your thoughts and even to discuss the situations.

Who is/was the best PM according to your opinion? I find it very interesting to see an Israeli here, to hear your point of view and hear your thoughts and even to discuss the situations.

in my opinion, Benjamin Netanyaho, the israeli PM now is a great PM except a few choices he made, i truly trust and support him.
Ariel Sharon was a great PM too but he is in a coma so he couldnt finish his time as the Pm.

I understand from your comments that you are basing your entire arguement from what you heard and red in the news.
You must think that everyone else in the world lives under a rock somewhere. This is 2012 not 1612, we often see the news as it happens and probably before you do, as our governments do not censor what we see, or bother telling lies about it.

Why do you think that Israel has had more condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it, than any other country in the world including such sh!t holes as North Korea ans Somalia?

I understand from your comments that you are basing your entire arguement from what you heard and red in the news.
You must think that everyone else in the world lives under a rock somewhere. This is 2012 not 1612, we often see the news as it happens and we get to see what happens and are not reliant on waiting for the israeli government to tell us some bull sh!t story. In fact we probably see much of what happens before you do, as our governments do not censor what we see, or bother telling lies about it.

Why do you think that Israel has had more condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it, than any other country in the world including such sh!t holes as North Korea and Somalia?

Last edited:
You must think that everyone else in the world lives under a rock somewhere. This is 2012 not 1612, we often see the news as it happens and probably before you do, as our governments do not censor what we see, or bother telling lies about it.

Why do you think that Israel has had more condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it, than any other country in the world including such sh!t holes as North Korea ans Somalia?

israeli news programs is mostly a pro-palestinian in its content.
i will not waste my time arguing with someone whos not open minded and thinks hes such an intelligent but cant see the bigger picture.
how about you take a look at this?
free-palestine-71567623527.gif

and yes im aware its 2012 and not 1612.
thats why the muslim countries are executing people in the streets and israel has no death punishment? the first and last time a man was executed in israel was in May 31, 1962
and he was a Natzi named Adolf Eichman. while they execute people because of drinking and theft we traded 1000 terrorists prisoners to free Gilad Shalit. Murderers with blood on their hands.
you can keep thinking i live under a rock but i think you live under a whole mountain.

Last edited:
israeli news programs is mostly a pro-palestinian in its content.
i will not waste my time arguing with someone whos not open minded and thinks hes such an intelligent but cant see the bigger picture.
how about you take a look at this?
free-palestine-71567623527.gif

and yes im aware its 2012 and not 1612.
thats why the muslim countries are executing people in the streets and israel has no death punishment? the first and last time a man was executed in israel was in May 31, 1962
and he was a Natzi named Adolf Eichman. while they execute people because of drinking and theft we traded 1000 terrorists prisoners to free Gilad Shalit. Murderers with blood on their hands.
you can keep thinking i live under a rock but i think you live under a whole mountain.
LOL,... You even got that wrong, the land you call Israel is Arab land too, 99% of Israelis are just thieving, murdering, European occupiers or their descendants. The relative size of a stolen object makes no difference, it's still stolen.

We already know about your murderers, look back through the hundreds of posts here showing Israeli atrocities, like the thieving "settlers" drving people out of their homes and off the land they have lived in for centuries, and members of the IDF shooting at innocent farmers harvesting their crops, not to mention the provocation Israel uses to justify your attacks on the owners of the land you occupy.

LOL,... You even got that wrong, the land you call Israel is Arab land too, 99% of Israelis are just thieving, murdering, European occupiers or their descendants. The relative size of a stolen object makes no difference, it's still stolen.

We already know about your murderers, look back through the hundreds of posts here showing Israeli atrocities, like the thieving "settlers" drving people out of their homes and off the land they have lived in for centuries, and members of the IDF shooting at innocent farmers harvesting their crops, not to mention the provocation Israel uses to justify your attacks on the owners of the land you occupy.

my ancestors are from yemen and algiria. i have a lot of friends that their families come from moroco, egypt, syria, iran, iraq, lebanon and basicly from all muslim countries. so your arguement is invalid. it is not a stolen land. it is our land. ever arab citizens admit israel is the best country for them. especially the weman. your just basing you entire arguement from reporters and lies the palestinians post ! youve never been here, you simply CANT UNDERSTAND the truth.

my ancestors are from yemen and algiria. i have a lot of friends that their families come from moroco, egypt, syria, iran, iraq, lebanon and basicly from all muslim countries. so your arguement is invalid. it is not a stolen land. it is our land. ever arab citizens admit israel is the best country for them. especially the weman. your just basing you entire arguement from reporters and lies the palestinians post ! youve never been here, you simply CANT UNDERSTAND the truth.

My Great Gandfather purchased land in Palestine in 1852 and took his family there from London in 1854, his descendants lived there in peace with the local Arab population until the 1890s when troubles caused by the arrival of Zionists caused most of the family to migrate to Australia. Yes, I know a lot more about your country than you realise, and I still have a few relatives living there. We all know that organisations like Medecins Sans Frontieres, The Red Cross/Crescent, and all of the major International News agencies have nothing better to do than make up lies. You still haven't realised that with cheap movie capable phones and access to the internet, your censorship and disinformation no longer fools anyone. Even Jewish organisations like B'tselem who are aware of the truth, provide video equipment to the Palestinians to record your atrocities against them. Why would they do that, if Israel is as righteous as you claim? http://www.btselem.org/video

This is why the UN has raised more condemnatory resolutions against Israel than any other country in the world.

Do your self a favour and stop making an idiot of yourself, the world is well and truly aware of what has been going on in Palestine. You can say what you like, the evidence shows your lies for what they are.

[sarcasm]We realise that only Zionazis understand the truth and the remainder of the world is populated by idiots. LOL[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
My Great Gandfather purchased land in Palestine in 1852 and took his family there from London in 1854, his descendants lived there in peace with the local Arab population until the 1890s when troubles caused by the arrival of Zionists caused most of the family to migrate to Australia. Yes, I know a lot more about your country than you realise, and I still have a few relatives living there. We all know that organisations like Medecins Sans Frontieres, The Red Cross/Crescent, and all of the major International News agencies have nothing better to do than make up lies. You still haven't realised that with cheap movie capable phones and access to the internet, your censorship and disinformation no longer fools anyone. Even Jewish organisations like B'tselem who are aware of the truth, provide video equipment to the Palestinians to record your atrocities against them. Why would they do that, if Israel is as righteous as you claim? http://www.btselem.org/video

This is why the UN has raised more condemnatory resolutions against Israel than any other country in the world.

Do your self a favour and stop making an idiot of yourself, the world is well and truly aware of what has been going on in Palestine. You can say what you like, the evidence shows your lies for what they are.

[sarcasm]We realise that only Zionazis understand the truth and the remainder of the world is populated by idiots. LOL[/sarcasm]
its pretty obvious i know more about israel than you. there was never a country called palestine here. whats funny is that they are called palestinians but there is no P in the arab languange... why is that?
you are trying to make the Zionists the criminals here but you keep forgetting that we arent the ones using kids as human shields and schools as weapons storages.

its pretty obvious i know more about israel than you. there was never a country called palestine here. whats funny is that they are called palestinians but there is no P in the arab languange... why is that?
you are trying to make the Zionists the criminals here but you keep forgetting that we arent the ones using kids as human shields and schools as weapons storages.
You may have been taught many things, just as German's were taught many "facts" in the time of the Nazis.

I am not trying to make Zionazis into criminals, they have done that for themselves, as is evidenced by the number of UN resolutions raised against their criminal behaviour.

I suppose you'll next be telling us that the UN, the group who OK'd the formation of Israel is an Anti Semitic organisation? Haha!

The area has been known as Palestine since the time of the Romans. It's only been called Israel for less than 70 years. What other bullsh!t do they teach you in Israel?

Show me one instance where it has been shown that Palestinians have forced children to become human shields.

IDF using Human Shields

and again

and again

Last edited:
You may have been taught many things, just as German's were taught many "facts" in the time of the Nazis.

I am not trying to make Zionazis into criminals, they have done that for themselves, as is evidenced by the number of UN resolutions raised against their criminal behaviour.

I suppose you'll next be telling us that the UN, the group who OK'd the formation of Israel is an Anti Semitic organisation? Haha!

The area has been known as Palestine since the time of the Romans. It's only been called Israel for less than 70 years. What other bullsh!t do they teach you in Israel?

Show me one instance where it has been shown that Palestinians have forced children to become human shields.

IDF using Human Shields

and again

and again

really? Zionatzis?
your talent to see beyond the truth and believe to lies of the mainstream media is so amazing.
actually i dont know why im arguing with you.
obviously you believe the **** coming from the palestinians ass is gold.
ive accepted the fact that almost everyone on this planet hates us because of people like you, living a good life in a safe place, its so easy for you to call us terrorists and natzis where your safe from suicide bombers and IEDs and air attacks from gaza strip.
i bet your going to say next that the terrorist from bulgaria only wanted to bring peace and justice...

you can call us what you want but we will NEVER, and i repeat, NEVER murder an innocent babies and children!
but you cant say that about to Balestinians angels cant you?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjK8M4uxcjM"]Glenn Beck on Itamar Massacre - YouTube[/ame]
all in the name of palestine...

Last edited:
I am curious about how you, Cartman view the problems in Israel and how you think they can be solved? There are several problems and I know by experience to try to solve them all at the same time will fail. In my opinion, the first step to change something, whatever the nature of the problem, is to change the perception of the people involved. Do you think it is possible to change the perception of the Palestinians? I heard an Israeli General a long time ago when he said "We have been fighting for so long and my son (the son was five) and my future grandson will be forced to fight" and he accepted that. I find that so profoundly wrong to even think in terms like such, we all want to create a better future for the children, right? I don't think any war veteran want their children to experience what they have experienced. The interesting part of the situation is as I said earlier to change the perceptions and how can we end the spiral of violence

really? Zionatzis?
your talent to see beyond the truth and believe to lies of the mainstream media is so amazing.
That is because unlike the propaganda of the Zionazis, the International media have nothing to gain by telling lies.
actually i dont know why im arguing with you.
You may as well give up you can't possibly "win" because you are just attempting to defend the indefencible, you are not "arguing", because you provide no answers, just a litany of Zionazi denials and propaganda. Like the lies about Palestinians forcing women and children to be human shields, whereas in fact it has been clearly shown that it was actually the Israelis who perfected the use of this War Crime.

You still haven't explained why it is that your miserable little state with just 5 million occupants and has only been in existence since 1948 has such an appalling record of Human Rights violations. You are truly the modern day middle eastern Nazis.
you can call us what you want but we will NEVER, and i repeat, NEVER murder an innocent babies and children!
but you cant say that about to Balestinians angels cant you?
all in the name of palestine...
NEVER? Your ignorance is only excelled by your absolute stupidity, to say such a thing that can be so easily shown to be a deliberate lie.
eb747a40.gif

All that is missing is the Swastika armbands.

Last edited:
I am curious about how you, Cartman view the problems in Israel and how you think they can be solved? There are several problems and I know by experience to try to solve them all at the same time will fail. In my opinion, the first step to change something, whatever the nature of the problem, is to change the perception of the people involved. Do you think it is possible to change the perception of the Palestinians? I heard an Israeli General a long time ago when he said "We have been fighting for so long and my son (the son was five) and my future grandson will be forced to fight" and he accepted that. I find that so profoundly wrong to even think in terms like such, we all want to create a better future for the children, right? I don't think any war veteran want their children to experience what they have experienced. The interesting part of the situation is as I said earlier to change the perceptions and how can we end the spiral of violence

"If the arabs (muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence. If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel".
you can watch this video and understand my point of view
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63hTOaRu7h4"]Prager University: The Middle East Problem - YouTube[/ame]
i dont think we can solve this problem untill the palestinians want to...
Yithak Shamir, one of israel PMs died a few weeks ago age 96, said
"The sea will remain the same sea and the arabs will remain the same arabs."
that means the arabs will continue killing each other it doesnt matter if they live in gaza or in lebanon. they will stay the same and take life as the sea will remain the same and keep taking lives.
the words of the israeli general, sadly, are true. we will always keep fighting and always need to defend ourselvs. it doesnt matter if we are fighting against 5 countries at the same time or if we are fighting the hamas in gaza. we will always fight. someone once said "The first war israel will lose will be Israel last war".

That is because unlike the propaganda of the Zionazis, the International media have nothing to gain by telling lies.

Really? Are you seriously saying that? well they can gain something called MONEY but obviously the mainstream media is always going for the truth in every story dont they?

You may as well give up you can't possibly "win" because you are just attempting to defend the indefencible, you are not "arguing", because you provide no answers, just a litany of Zionazi denials and propaganda. Like the lies about Palestinians forcing women and children to be human shields, whereas in fact it has been clearly shown that it was actually the Israelis who perfected the use of this War Crime.

You still haven't explained why it is that your miserable little state with just 5 million occupants and has only been in existence since 1948 has such an appalling record of Human Rights violations. You are truly the modern day middle eastern Nazis.
NEVER? Your ignorance is only excelled by your absolute stupidity, to say such a thing that can be so easily shown to be a deliberate lie.
eb747a40.gif

All that is missing is the Swastika armbands.

no i wont give up because you are the real natzi here.
you dont think we deserve a state of our own? after centuries of persecutions and death we finally have our own state. OUR LAND given to Abraham by God. long after the jewish people have been exiled the roman empire called this land Palestine but there was never any Palestinian nation.
ovcourse 1.5 million palestinians died after 64 years but when 6 million jews where Slaughtered like sheep its ok? the only reason 1.5 palestinians died is because of the wars THEY started.
you can call me Zionatzi but you are supporting they death of jewish childrens and innocent people by terror acts from the palestinians side.

Really? Are you seriously saying that? well they can gain something called MONEY but obviously the mainstream media is always going for the truth in every story dont they?
Of course they earn money and the truth earns them far more than lies. People won't pay money to be told lies, they may get away with it once or twice but then they would lose business, whereas the truth has been going on for 60+ years. Simple logic will show that the truth will get them more than lies. You also neglect the fact that control of the lions share of the Western world's mass media is in Jewish hands.??

no i wont give up because you are the real natzi here.
you dont think we deserve a state of our own? after centuries of persecutions and death we finally have our own state. OUR LAND given to Abraham by God. long after the jewish people have been exiled the roman empire called this land Palestine but there was never any Palestinian nation.
ovcourse 1.5 million palestinians died after 64 years but when 6 million jews where Slaughtered like sheep its ok? the only reason 1.5 palestinians died is because of the wars THEY started.
you can call me Zionatzi but you are supporting they death of jewish childrens and innocent people by terror acts from the palestinians side.
You certainly have a twisted view of the way things are done in the world.

Firstly I'm not stealing land and murdering the owners of the land where I live, whereas Israel is still doing this, so who is the Nazi?

No you don't deserve a country of your own, otherwise every religion on earth would demand the same.

It is not your land and never has been. I have no claim on my ancestral lands once I leave, neither does anyone else in the world, so why do you think the world should see you as a special case. If you want a clue as to why Jews have been persecuted throughout the ages you should look in the mirror. Stupid and unreasonable people like yourself bring persecution upon the Jewish people, I have never suffered any persecution whatsoever, but then again, I don't steal the lands of others and murder those who resist,... work it out for yourself.

There has been a Palestinian nation as long as there has been a place called Palestine
Dictionary said:
nation [ney-shuhn]   Origin
na·tion

   [ney-shuhn] Show IPA
noun 1. a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own: The president spoke to the nation about the new tax.

2. the territory or country itself: the nations of Central America.

3. a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.

4. an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.
The Palestinians did not start the war any more than the French started WWII with Germany. Had you not invaded the land of Palestine they would not have had to resist your Nazi invasion.

What has the Holocaust to do with murdering Palestinians, it was the Nazis who commited the Holocaust, not the Palestinians. Do you think that because the Nazis did it to you, that gives you the right to do it to someone else? I notice that you have never tried to murder the German people? There is no plausible link here, tell the truth you are a brainwashed puppet.

Yes I call you a Zionazi, because you support the theft and occupation of a land belonging to someone else, and you beat harass and murder those who resist you, all you are missing is the Swastika armband.

You are a disgrace to the Jewish people, and you still haven't explained how your miserable murdering State of only 64 years, has the worlds worst record for UN resolutions on Human Rights violations.

Last edited:
Of course they earn money and the truth earns them far more than lies. People won't pay money to be told lies, they may get away with it once or twice but then they would lose business, whereas the truth has been going on for 60+ years. Simple logic will show that the truth will get them more than lies. You also neglect the fact that control of the lions share of the Western world's mass media is in Jewish hands.??

You certainly have a twisted view of the way things are done in the world.

Firstly I'm not stealing land and murdering the owners of the land where I live, whereas Israel is still doing this, so who is the Nazi?

No you don't deserve a country of your own, otherwise every religion on earth would demand the same.

It is not your land and never has been. I have no claim on my ancestral lands once I leave, neither does anyone else in the world, so why do you think the world should see you as a special case. If you want a clue as to why Jews have been persecuted throughout the ages you should look in the mirror. Stupid and unreasonable people like yourself bring persecution upon the Jewish people, I have never suffered any persecution whatsoever, but then again, I don't steal the lands of others and murder those who resist,... work it out for yourself.

There has been a Palestinian nation as long as there has been a place called Palestine
The Palestinians did not start the war any more than the French started WWII with Germany. Had you not invaded the land of Palestine they would not have had to resist your Nazi invasion.

What has the Holocaust to do with murdering Palestinians, it was the Nazis who commited the Holocaust, not the Palestinians. Do you think that because the Nazis did it to you, that gives you the right to do it to someone else? I notice that you have never tried to murder the German people? There is no plausible link here, tell the truth you are a brainwashed puppet.

Yes I call you a Zionazi, because you support the theft and occupation of a land belonging to someone else, and you beat harass and murder those who resist you, all you are missing is the Swastika armband.

You are a disgrace to the Jewish people, and you still haven't explained how your miserable murdering State of only 64 years, has the worlds worst record for UN resolutions on Human Rights violations.

the UN is a ****ing joke
assad is butchering in syria and his father butchered 30 thousand before him
and what have they done to stop it? NOTHING
im not a disgrace to the jewish people, you are. if you call yourself a jew and than dare to call me a Zionatzi you are a disgrace to humanity just like naturai-karta.
and FYI hitler's "BFF" was a palestinian.
THIS IS OUR LAND AND RACISTS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SAY IS THIS!
you do not belong here and all you can do in argue on the internet with articles and videos but you dont know the truth and you never will.
dont even bother replying to this message because i dont give a **** anymore!

peace

the UN is a ****ing joke
Yep, they are a joke, because they are the people who were essentially responsible for the formation of the world's most recent and most despised rogue state, Israel.

You have to gall to talk of Racism,... so while we are on the subject of racism, let's talk about Israel's racist Apartheid policies. A state founded on racist ideals and maintained by an on going policy of Ethnic cleansing. Read about it here at the Israel Law resource center:
http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/israellaws/essays/israellawsessay.htm
  • I. INTRODUCTION
    • 1. A Tragic Irony
    • 2. Historic Origin of this Tragic Irony
    • 3. Outline of Legalized Discrimination in Israel
    • 4. Official U.N. Legal Definition of Apartheid
  • II. ISRAELI LEGALIZED DISCRIMINATION
    • 1. Land Laws – Confining Arab citizens to small areas of Israel - Ghettoes
    • 2. Immigration & Citizenship Laws
    • 3. Military Veteran Benefits Discrimination
    • 4. Special Government Positions for Zionist Organizations leads to Discrimination in Government Services
    • 5. Inhumane Suppression of Rebellion (up to 1966)
    • 6. Racist Harassment in Daily Life
  • III. IS ISRAEL AN APARTHEID STATE?
  • IV. CONCLUSIONS
Here is a short excerpt of an article by a prominent Jewish academic, regarding Israel and it's social immaturity.

By the age of 58 a country – like a man – should have achieved a certain maturity. After nearly six decades of existence we know, for good and for bad, who we are, what we have done and how we appear to others, warts and all. We acknowledge, however reluctantly and privately, our mistakes and our shortcomings. And though we still harbor the occasional illusion about ourselves and our prospects, we are wise enough to recognize that these are indeed for the most part just that: illusions. In short, we are adults. But the State of Israel remains curiously (and among Western-style democracies, uniquely) immature. The social transformations of the country – and its many economic achievements – have not brought the political wisdom that usually accompanies age.
Seen from the outside, Israel still comports itself like an adolescent: consumed by a brittle confidence in its own uniqueness; certain that no one “understands” it and everyone is “against” it; full of wounded self-esteem, quick to take offense and quick to give it. Like many adolescents Israel is convinced – and makes a point of aggressively and repeatedly asserting – that it can do as it wishes, that its actions carry no consequences and that it is immortal. Appropriately enough, this country that has somehow failed to grow up was until very recently still in the hands of a generation of men who were prominent in its public affairs 40 years ago: an Israeli Rip Van Winkle who fell asleep in, say, 1967 would be surprised indeed to awake in 2006 and find Shimon Peres and General Ariel Sharon still hovering over the affairs of the country – the latter albeit only in spirit.

Last edited:
THIS IS OUR LAND AND RACISTS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SAY IS THIS!

peace

Instead of these slogans I suggest you trying to get the residence permit of another country like US or Canada. about 700000 of Israelis have it and the others are trying to get it very soon. You might need it in future.

Last edited:
Instead of these slogans I suggest you trying to get the residence permit of another country like US or Canada. about 700000 of Israelis have it and the others are trying to get it very soon. You might need it in future.

i have an american citizenship and a french citizenship...
except maybe for jobs in the future i wont need it

There are several problems and I know by experience to try to solve them all at the same time will fail. In my opinion, the first step to change something, whatever the nature of the problem, is to change the perception of the people involved. Do you think it is possible to change the perception of the Palestinians? I heard an Israeli General a long time ago when he said "We have been fighting for so long and my son (the son was five) and my future grandson will be forced to fight" and he accepted that.

I believe this thinking is a major part of the problem it assumes this issue is solely the "perception" of the Palestinians when it isn't.

Now this is my guess and it is just a guess as I don't know a huge number of Israeli's or Palestinians but if you were to separate the rank and file Israeli and Palestinian you would discover that they would quite happily live together peacefully and I base this on the fact that the vast majority of people just want to get on with their lives.

The problem is that both sides are being ruled by fanatic's or zealot's if you please and as such neither of them really want peace, the Hamas and co can't accept peace because that will strip them of power, Israel can't accept peace because that will make them irrelevant to the world and worst of all it will confine them to borders.

The only solution to this mess is to take the leadership of all parties concerned out and shoot them and keep repeating this process until you find a bunch that value life above power.

Alternatively you can fall back to my original catch all solution and nuke the entire region thus solving a lot of the worlds ills.

Last edited:
Back