Brag and just talk, talk, talk

well round here Fiji is known for two things...
resorts and coups, they have a coup at least once every decade , usually they dont have much effect in the grand scheme of things and will usually correct them selves and they get voted out in the next set of free elections . this latest coup has has significantly damaged the way the country is run and has been particularly nasty it has disbanded the Constitution, judicial system, removed everyone's rights not held elections even though it promised too hold them. oh yeah... and they beat peole who speak out and they "disappear" people, most of the time they come back with bruises and scars (but some dont re-appear) and there is also blatant censorship.

so consider this my personal boycott...

this is causing a lot of tension is the south pacific. and because australia is practically the regions policeman we hope this coup trend doesn't continue and we also hope other nations don't follow suit because we will have to pick up the pieces...

if commodore bainimarama (the dictator) isn't out of power or a dictatorship is still in place in 2015 i say send in the troops...

Last edited:
we cant do that we have to stick to the deadlines we have set!
and to be honest Fiji isnt capable of becoming anything like north korea.

although that would be fun...

Is your bust built like a bomb shell? If so then you can lay down your bombs on my shell any time you please...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Back