Brag and just talk, talk, talk

Wow! this thread has died so i will double post to revive it:) I am proud of our marching band this year! We recieved 9th place in the 3A division for the state of SC out of over 30 bands. We had a great year even tho our band director quit on us a week before band camp started and we didnt even have a band director at the start of the school year. We got 6th in Lower state and for me im just happy to know that we gave our best this season and cant wait for next year!:)

Its just for people to get to know one another, to talk about what ever they want to and just brag about anything.

sigh...Ok..so I've been told, I'm not super great @ taking compliments or bragging about myself, lol....so, I've decided I need to give myself a bit of credit here.....so it goes like this....

I'm a darn good mother, provider....hard working ass woman...great lover, girlfriend, and friend...I'm loyal...kind....I take care of everyone'else before worrying bout myself....ummmm, I'm a good citizen...love my family to death...I vote, go to church.......work my ass off at the gym, to try and look, and feel better....sigh...last but not least....I can cook with my eyes closed and still deliver a great meal......:mrgreen:...lol..ok that's it......lol

Last edited:
One thing to be careful about though is that you don't overwhelm yourself with other peoples grief and sometimes it's best to take care of yourself :)

sigh...Ok..so I've been told, I'm not super great @ taking compliments or bragging about myself, lol....so, I've decided I need to give myself a bit of credit here.....so it goes like this....

I'm a darn good mother, provider....hard working ass woman...great lover, girlfriend, and friend...I'm loyal...kind....I take care of everyone'else before worrying bout myself....ummmm, I'm a good citizen...love my family to death...I vote, go to church.......work my ass off at the gym, to try and look, and feel better....sigh...last but not least....I can cook with my eyes closed and still deliver a great meal......:mrgreen:...lol..ok that's it......lol
I completely agree with all those things! you are great madre! :D and your family is adorable :) *HUGS* hehehe great job! :D
i rule....
that is bragging right?
Yep thats bragging congrats! hehe

im doing my BACO course...
went to for a swim in a river.
going for an archery shoot tomorrow first one in ages...
and i am so glad i don't have hey fever the pollen round here is so thick it looks like snow...

yeah where ya from?

well for my weekend i spent all day saturday cutting wood and then sunday training a stud horse and cutting even more wood lol

Back