April 22nd, 2004  
Pollux

BMW Z4
Mercedes SLR
April 22nd, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
I know that you are so right in this Redneck.. Streetracing was more called "chicken race"..

Two old muscle cars were meeting up in the streets and it was a way to show who ruled the town..

therefor the streetracnig began!

But frmo that.. We live in 2004.. No need to drive a old muscle car.. (though it may have alot to give in those races)

But I think even though I still agree with Redneck about Muscle cars being the first to introdce this wonderful racing and to now use it as a more satisfying lifestyle..

But now a days is the muscle cars not as popluar.. Well, not in Sweden.. When it comes to streetracing.. Toytoa Supra and a few fords is the one ruling the streets over here..

As well as the US :!: owned Volvo!!!

GOD!!! I love that US - ford Company - Bought Volvo!!

Long live the Fords!!!
And i hate that they bought Parts of volvo! Remember that they actually didnt buy volvo only a small part of it

I got to say, koenigsegg. But i've allways wanted a Hummer althoug i guess that counts for truck heh
May 2nd, 2004  
Battleaxe

Ooo.. I like those new sporty Cadillacs.. those are nice...
--
Boots
May 6th, 2004  
Marksman

LADA NIVA!!!!forever
May 6th, 2004  
xer0cool

Jeep Cherokee.
May 7th, 2004  
Eric

Topic: Fiat, Mini and Honda

My favorite cars are already mine: a "64 Fiat, 500cc air cooled, 17hp, a 1000cc Mini and the Honda 600 (cc!) I am buying tomorow!!!
0 to 60.....within a day!!!
Lots of attention and go Kart feeling + I can park laterally 3 cars in a one car spot in my garage!!!
May 12th, 2004  
Marksman

Now dodge wiper is good 8)
May 13th, 2004  
Achilles

I dont like cars a whole lot cars but that truck that goes to airshows, is AWESOME!!!
May 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

jaguars
May 13th, 2004  
782.matt

Jaguars are a work of art