what is your favorite car (non truck)

This is my favourite, but i have to say we do get some strange stares from the local germans whilst driving it around.
IMAG0018.jpg

2_1024x768.jpg

2006 Porsche 911 Turbo.

It'll raise my shorts every time. Then again so has every one built since 1974. Some guys go for blondes, some for redheads, but I'm a Porsche man myself.

One nagging little detail, flo. You actually own the nifty little buggy. I merely own a picture of the bestest bit of automotive engineering of all...well, you know. *weeps and gnashes teeth*

yep you are so right, at least i do own my little buggy, but i also have a triumph spitefire 1963 and a harley davidson 1200 sportster, a nissan jeep and a saab vectors sport, God im such a spoilt little madam:smile:

Problem i have now is that im drafted back to the Uk and have got to get them all back home somehow, and that isnt even including the caravan.

MaKa9 said:
I vote Charger:)
Yes indeed, with a Dukes of Hazzard horn...haha. Oh mah gosh, I was working my outdoor pool and This guy came around the corner in a 2006 Dodge Charger,orange, with the confederate flag painted on top, and he blares his horn and i flashed back to Dukes of Hazzard...It was great.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Yes indeed, with a Dukes of Hazzard horn...haha. Oh mah gosh, I was working my outdoor pool and This guy came around the corner in a 2006 Dodge Charger,orange, with the confederate flag painted on top, and he blares his horn and i flashed back to Dukes of Hazzard...It was great.

The South will RISE again!!
I love that movie:)

That'd be because it's a 1970's 2 door car. They all look similar in that sense. But upon close inspection they are very different... Perhaps the first thing is that it's a 6 not an 8 cylinder.

I can only choose one? Audi RS4.

RS4.jpg

Three major reasons:
1. All-wheel drive (so it's a good winter/skiiing car).
2. Sports car performance (so it's a good track car).
3. Looks elegant (so I can go out for a night on the town).

Back