what medals and ribbons do YOU have? - Page 5

--

October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

as a CAP cadet I have encampment, Unit Citation, Curry, Arnold, Wright, Rickenbacker, Lindbergh, Doolittle.
October 26th, 2004  
CavScout

Personal
"ASR" Army Service Ribbon.

"AAM" Army Acheivement Medal.

"ARCOM" Army Commendation Medal.

"GCM" Good Conduct Medal.

Expert: Rifle (M-16A2) and Machine Gun (M-60)

Marksman: Grenade

German Marksmanship braid "Schutzenschnur" Bronze.

Unit
"MUC" Meritorious Unit Citation.
"PUC" Presidential Unit Citation.
October 31st, 2004  
peacekeeper

My ribbons:

The ribbons are as follows:
Top row: Swedish Armed Forces Basic Training, Swedish Armed Forces Medal for International Service (2 times), Kronobergarnas Drill Corps
Second row: US Army Good Conduct Medal, NATO Kosovo Medal( 2 times), DanCon March (Danish Contingent March)
--
December 28th, 2004  
Redleg

All off-topic posts removed!!

The topic is:
what medals and ribbons do YOU have?

And nothing else!
January 1st, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
For now I just have a JROTC fruit salad:
community service(silver lamp), drill team(gold EGA), color guard(gold EGA), longevity and fidelity(bronze lamp), exellence in military training(silver lamp), sports(silver EGA), and best drill cadet(one of only two people in the history of our company).
Time for an update...
community service(gold lamp), drill team(gold EGA), color guard(gold EGA), longevity and fidelity(silver lamp), exellence in military training(gold lamp), sports(gold EGA), best drill cadet(still only two of us!), staff NCO leadership, and a military leadership exellence medal.

I've lost track of how many CAP ribbons I'm supposed to have, but I'll be back later with those.
February 9th, 2005  
USMC0861

Heavily Decorated here.

Good Conduct Medal (Barely)

Sea Service Deployment Ribbon with a Star.

Oh yeah and a Rifle Marksman Badge ( I'm a non shooter)
February 10th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Seems to be a lot of gold and honor issued here.

I have golden 1st class marksmanship badge reached in marksmanship test with assault rifle. I reached 1st class with machinegun too but nothing issued for that.

2nd class physical fitness badge. I ran 2970m in 12min cooper test on slippy frozen road in winter, 30m more and bagde would have been 1st class.

Then golden FRDF beret badge earned in training, KFOR operation sleeve badge and a few non-finnish badges and rank insignia traded.
June 6th, 2005  
TankerT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1217
I'd say it means "Norwegian department of the international shooting union." But I'm not sure...
Very good!
Do they have a website? (And, if yes, can anyone provide the URL?)

Thanks.
June 6th, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerT

Do they have a website? (And, if yes, can anyone provide the URL?)

Thanks.
Here you go:
www.skyting.no
July 14th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

i got the National defense ribbon (firewatch ribbon) and soon to have my AC wings ....