what medals and ribbons do YOU have? - Page 4

--

June 23rd, 2004  
c/Commander

A whole mess of meaningless JROTC awards and Navy Marksman awards for pistol and rifle (Experts "E"s on both...worked my ass off for those... )
July 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
for CAP i got an Encampment ribbon, Curry Achievement Ribbon, "Hap" Arnold Achievementt, Fiek Achievment, Wright Brothers Achievement, and Squadron Merit Ribbon with three propellers. and an Aerospace Ribbon on its way.
Forgot all about my CAP ribbons:
Curry, Arnold, Wright Bros, Rickenbacker, Lindberg, Doolittle, Goddard, Armstrong, Red Service, Encampment, Spec. Activities(Hawk Mountain Ranger School), CAC, Unit Citation... and that's it, I think.
July 3rd, 2004  
Damien

anyone in JROTC can guess that one...

Outstanding Unit

My unit received it last year for having the best drill team in AK and the fourth best in the nation
--
July 4th, 2004  
silent driller

They just made me the drill commander at my school. I plan to do quite a bit of ass kicking this year. I may just add that ribbon to my chest.
September 16th, 2004  
Trevor

The RCAC hardly has any medals at all. There is only 4 medals in total: THe Legion Medal, The Lord Strathcona Medal, The Air Force Association Medal, and the Cadet Medal for bravery. The only things that I have close to a medal are:

wings
ITIC badge
ITAC badge
Silver fitness badge
marksman level 4 badge.
September 19th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

USNSCC

Academic Ribbon First Award
First Year ribbon

and that's it.

stuff that belonged to my grandfather the most resounding was the Distinguished Service Cross.
September 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Got meself a shiny new medal last friday...

The "Infantry Medal\badge"

It's nothing special, just a 15km long "infantry run/test"
you have to pass 8 years...

Up to 10 shiny medals now.. 8)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...hp?p=5080#5080
September 20th, 2004  
Caffeine

I have A Navy Good Conduct Medal, Navy/Marine Corps Acheivement Medal, Sea Service Ribbon (4 Stars), Overseas Servie Ribbon(4 Stars) Meritorious Unit Commendation (1 Star), Battle "E", Joint Meritorious Unit Commendation, Global War on Terrorism medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary (1 Star), National Defense Medal, Southwest Asia Medal (1 Star), Expert Rifle Shot and Exert Pistol Shot.
September 20th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

well i got another ribbon, the Lindberg achievement, and a propeller for my Encampment ribbon, in two months i get my Red Service Ribbon (2 yrs service in CAP), and i'm deciding wether or not to apply for the Community Service ribbon with propeller, which together equal 160 hrs of community service (60 for the Ribbon and 100 more for the propeller), and the Aerospace ribbon has yet to come . Also finally got my certificate for helping our squadron win the AE day Quiz Bowl, in May I think.
October 8th, 2004  
Max Power

I have been awarded the Australian Active Service Medal 1975+ with East Timor Clasp and United Nations Medal East Timor.

I pick up the 15 Year Defence Force Long Service Medal and the Australian Defence Force Volunteer Medal next year.