Russia vs China - Page 8

--

September 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I think Japan changed its mind to conquer Russia. If japan was not in war in China, japan could easily occupy Rusia.

When rusian spy got the secret that japan had no intention to conquer russia, russia pulled out most of its troops to West against germans.

Suppose Japan first attacked russia, with germans on the west front, russia would be conqured easily, and WW2 would lead to another totally unknown direction.

In 1900 or 1904 japan navy completely crashed russia navy.
September 26th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Well, there was a lot more to it all. Found this whilst kicking around online: http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b2c15902571.htm

There was a secret non-Agression treaty between the Soviet Union and Japan. Its only logical since the Soviet Union and Japan both had it in their best interests to not have to worry about one another. There was significant backstabbing on all sides and it was quite a bloody mess.
September 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

The LINK does not work, I got this:
"No such file (give_legacy_article)"
--
September 26th, 2004  
Delta210

Let's not forget that although the Soviet Union is gone, and the Russian Federation is nowhere near the strength of the USSR, they still have a nuclear stockpile, and I believe that if China attacked and were making serious gains, Moscow may think they had nothing to lose lobbing some ICBMs into the mix.
September 26th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
The LINK does not work, I got this:
"No such file (give_legacy_article)"
Hmm, dunno why it's not loading for you. You shouldn't need to register or anything on that site. Oh well, its off topic anyways, so no worries.
September 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

If Russia was attacked by China and it was losing ground, I would imagine it would look back at europe and america and shout "ALLIES ASSEMBLE!"

Then China get pushed back to border. Dumb war, no point!

Russia and China will probably never have a war.
September 30th, 2004  
SAINT

Russia is stronger than what most people think..
even now.
September 30th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
If Russia was attacked by China and it was losing ground, I would imagine it would look back at europe and america and shout "ALLIES ASSEMBLE!"

Then China get pushed back to border. Dumb war, no point!

Russia and China will probably never have a war.
Note^

I'm sure Russia is capable of handling itself.
September 30th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT
Russia is stronger than what most people think..
even now.
yeah thats what i am always trying to tell..
September 30th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Yup

I aggree with Saint. The media always portrait what is benefit to them. And sometimes governemnt just don't share exeact information they are recieving. Never unde estimate the Russians. Their SOF is not shaby at all.

If war broke out between Russia and China, I can't really tell who can win in the end. Both countries have good defensive strategies, but Russia air force has upper hand. Air force can only go so far. and rest have to be fought by foot soldiers. In land war, both can do some damages to each other.Of course both coutries people will fight with heart and will if either one attacked by the opposite. Lot of death, civilians and military I can say.