Russia vs China - Page 6

--

July 12th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Correct!.....................
July 12th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Yup! Russia made all kinds of pacts like with Napoleon, and with Hitler, now with China.... I wonder.................... And then in the right time and moment they will join the opposite side..............
Yup, Chinese TV today just sent out a joking program about Soviets: they make pacts then after a couple of year they broken their words, they are not trustfull people at all

But who cares what russians do, you just mind your own bussiness, there is not threat from Russia any more
July 13th, 2004  
yurry

Quote:
Quote:
Yup! Russia made all kinds of pacts like with Napoleon, and with Hitler, now with China.... I wonder.................... And then in the right time and moment they will join the opposite side..............
Yup, Chinese TV today just sent out a joking program about Soviets: they make pacts then after a couple of year they broken their words, they are not trustfull people at all

But who cares what russians do, you just mind your own bussiness, there is not threat from Russia any more

The only time Russia was the agressor, was when they invaded Manchuria during WW2.

I belive Hitler and Napoleon were the ones who started both conflicts.
--
July 13th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurry
Quote:
Quote:

The only time Russia was the agressor, was when they invaded Manchuria during WW2.
Afghanistan?
Eastern Europe?

You 're so wrong. Hitler did, but Soviets took the chance to prepare it self alittle bit.
For Napoleon, take a history book.
July 13th, 2004  
SAINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurry
Quote:
Quote:

Afghanistan?
Eastern Europe?

You 're so wrong. Hitler did, but Soviets took the chance to prepare it self alittle bit.
8) agree with you!
July 13th, 2004  
yurry

Sorry Afghanistan slipped my mind

But I don't think there were any invasions in Eastren Europe.

There was Checkoslovakia but I don't think that was an invasion? What I was trying to say is that Russia didn't brake a lot of non-agression pacts in the past (if any).

However there were a couple of suprise attacks launched against her so its only normal that they are a bit paranoied. As were the Americans after Pearl Harbour for that mater.
July 13th, 2004  
yurry

Quote:
I did actualy read quite a lot about the Napoleonic wars. Russia was engaded in the struggle before but she did't invade France. She only helped her allies as I understand it.
July 13th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Can we stay on the Topic?
July 13th, 2004  
Mark Conley

I think China and Russia will make a very cute couple..there might be a few problems, like what to name the baby and which in-laws they will visit regulory, but all in all I think both countries were made for each other.

I wish them a long and happy marriage together. BTW...which couple will be the first to take a nap?

July 13th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
I think China and Russia will make a very cute couple..there might be a few problems, like what to name the baby and which in-laws they will visit regulory, but all in all I think both countries were made for each other.

I wish them a long and happy marriage together. BTW...which couple will be the first to take a nap?

But I think both countries mistrust each other very much, so it is simply not possible

Btw, the 2 countries are now just using each other, after some year, it is over