Raider Girl here - Page 3

--

April 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

yup that basically sums it up
April 13th, 2004  
TacticalEdge

Topic: howdy

raider girl the usmc doesnt use medics but you may find another MOS that you like....... on a different note i was stationed on oahu also at the kaneohe bay USMC base....... get bcak to you later........
April 13th, 2004  
TacticalEdge

Topic: : )

during the five mile jogg........ (Corpman this man needs more coffee).......... not coffee water...... WATER.......( if you hvent noticed i am quite crazy...... yes indeed)

--
April 13th, 2004  
soilder79936

sorry bout my spelling i was having trouble seeing this morning
April 13th, 2004  
Redneck

Actually FutureRANGER, I was curious as to what exactly "armed ex" meant. And you really need to work on your hick accent, that's like a drunk cajun rapper or something.
April 13th, 2004  
Janie

I was just happy for the translation into Olde English for us Olde Folks.
April 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

Quote:
Actually FutureRANGER, I was curious as to what exactly "armed ex" meant. And you really need to work on your hick accent, that's like a drunk cajun rapper or something.
LOL!
April 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

lol, I used The Dialectizer. I think you've posted a link to it before Redneck. Aw come on man, don't mean to tell me you guys do'nt say "Fry mah hide!" ??
April 13th, 2004  
Redneck

Only when I'm rapping drunk.

And any word on what the meaning of being in the "armed ex" means, Senor Translatador?
April 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I know there are different types of drill teams. Unarmed, Armed, and Color Guard for starters. I think there are different levels of competition, regular and expert. Therefore, by means of deduction and logic (and guessing), I have determined "armed ex" would be Armed Team, Expert.