Raider Girl here - Page 2

--

April 12th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
but maybe army if i can be airborne
Females can attend BAC (Airborne school).
April 12th, 2004  
Raider Girl

kool... thanks for the info... people have been telling me all kinda of things that confuse me
April 12th, 2004  
Raider Girl

i found a pic of me during one of my drill meets.. im in my green beret, hope you like ^_^

--
April 12th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Ahhh to be 15 again...well maybe not. i just couldnt handle all that physical conditioning the military needs now!

its good to see someone spun up and tight...and happy. Go kick their tail ends young lady!
April 12th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
im in my green beret
They let you wear green berets? Amazing.
April 12th, 2004  
soilder79936

hey raider girl its cool that ur in armed ex and reg im am 2 and im also in color guard
April 12th, 2004  
panzer

Welcome
April 13th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilder79936
hey raider girl its cool that ur in armed ex and reg im am 2 and im also in color guard
What's that in English?
April 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

they do different types of drilling with fire arms and flags (color gaurd) in the regular category and the expert category, at least im pretty sure thats what they do.
April 13th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilder79936
Translation: Hello, Raider Girl, its nice to meet you. It's cool that yo'ure in the Color Guard, I am too! I'll see you around then.

That's what he said in English. I'll translate into your language too Redneck.

Howdy, Raider Gal, its nice t'meet yo'. It's right fine thet yo'ure in th' Colo' Guard, ah's too! Fry mah hide! I'll see yo' aroun' then, as enny fool kin plainly see.