Favorite Weapon? - Page 2

--
Boots

March 27th, 2004  
Redneck

They ain´t nothin wrong with a lil bit of venison ground round .

Heck if you use tracers you could have some chow while you´re cutting up what was left of the meat.
March 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: LOL

Yes. While your at it you should consider the M203 to hunt with to...Oh, and bring a spetula...
March 27th, 2004  
Jamoni

Couldn't you just pepper the countryside with Artillery, and then pick what you want to eat out of the ashes? It'd be like a smorgasbord. "Oh, look, they have rabbit! I think..."
--
Boots
April 2nd, 2004  
MikeyW_6

M2 HB
April 7th, 2004  
choppedblack54

ak-47!!!

It never jams like a m-16
April 10th, 2004  
rlbush

HK MP5 or a M82A1
April 10th, 2004  
Jamoni

I was the 249 gunner in my squad, and I LOVED it. Everybody else thought it was a POS cause it would fire one round and "jam". These morons never read TM's apparently, because they would always load the belt, shut the cover, THEN rack the cocking handle. Well, this would load a round, alright, but would NOT engage the feed cam, so it would fire on round and jam. You had to pull the lever back FIRST, then close the cover. Dorks, they SHOW you how at the range! Still, it meant I always had to be in the QRF .
May 2nd, 2004  
Battleaxe

I like my Rem. 860 SuperMag. 12ga Ducks oh ducks beware this fall...
And I have a Taurus .38 Ultralight I carry for those late night trips to WalMart.. what a great little gun.
Haven't had the pleasure of shooting anything else.... Air Force, ya know. LOL. :P
May 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

You hunt anything else, Battleaxe? My favorite is chukkar, get yourself a nice workout while you're doing it .
May 13th, 2004  
*SilentM4*

I think i miss shotting my good old "indian bow and arrow". Man that weapon had some good kick in it. And accurate too, whewooooweeeee