What was the last thing you Drank?

A delicious blend of pineapples, peaches, and bananas, all intertwined together in the same blender to form the wonderful drink I'm sipping at this very moment.....:drink: The liquid is a much lighter color than this and tastes much better than the last batch. Maybe I'll try a little alcohol in the next one which will help theinsomnia which has been keeping me up lately.

A delicious blend of pineapples, peaches, and bananas, all intertwined together in the same blender to form the wonderful drink I'm sipping at this very moment.....:drink: The liquid is a much lighter color than this and tastes much better than the last batch. Maybe I'll try a little alcohol in the next one which will help theinsomnia which has been keeping me up lately.

I should say most everyone is having troubles with their sleep that I know. Maybe Jupiter is aligned with Mars or something. Even my Dr. said so! I couldn't believe that one. I woke up three times the night before last.
Once I saw cop lights go passed. First word out of my mouth was my stepson's name. Guess what? He and his cronies were pulled over..at that time too! The deputies were looking for someone else. There's a mother's instinct for ya.
Naw, been waking up and having my COFFEE about 04:00. Nothing helps me sleeps either ma'dea.
Thanks for listening.

What's snap?

Snap is what you say when you do something the same as another person, its also a card game, you take turns placing cards down on the table, the moment 2 cards of the same value go down on the table, one of the players quickly places his hand on top of the pile of cards whilst shouting "snap" the winner is the person who takes all the cards. ;)

Snap is what you say when you do something the same as another person, its also a card game, you take turns placing cards down on the table, the moment 2 cards of the same value go down on the table, one of the players quickly places his hand on top of the pile of cards whilst shouting "snap" the winner is the person who takes all the cards. ;)

I thought for second you were celebrating something, but instantly threw it back out. I'm surprised it didn't hit me right away, I've heard it used numerous times but in a different way, an exclamation of surprise or disappointment. My sons use it instead of a word I don't want to hear them say:shock:.

(Mike's hard cranberry flavored some kind of drink)

Last edited:
Back