What was the last thing you ate?

One of my favorites in the whole wide world... not this fancy but probably just as tasty.

Chicken pot pie...mmmm.. delicious.

PieLogo2.jpg

Love some... if you were here I'd happily pop you one in the microwave as well. I'm having the frozen pot pies, not fancy like these but I do love them.
t2715.gif

We are having beef Wellington tonight. Last night i went out for dinner with friends, and had shark and chips which is my favourite. Hubby was home with the boys and made pizza.

We are having beef Wellington tonight. Last night i went out for dinner with friends, and had shark and chips which is my favourite. Hubby was home with the boys and made pizza.

I love that home pizza and Beef Wellington.
Just got back from a nice brunch a western omelet. potatoes and toast.

Got it. I was hoping for a home recipe from one of our German brothers, really. How a mom/grandma/wife/GF cooks is always better.

I need the recipe for saurbratten....

I checked online and was about to post this exact link.. it has a rating of 4.5/5 with 116 reviews. I've never had this but it looks like what you're looking for. Good luck and good eating, Dusty.
t1932.gif

what I ate last? Ramen Noodles with a few of my own ingredients added.. a few types of cheeses and it was scrumptious.

Last edited:
Ha! I Had (yech) Spaghettos with pepper jack cheese. Didn't go out today.
Made it some what palatable...and very gooey.

I checked online and was about to post this exact link.. it has a rating of 4.5/5 with 116 reviews. I've never had this but it looks like what you're looking for. Good luck and good eating, Dusty.
Thank you Sara! Actually, this’ll have to wait as I’m leaving town in a few hours and gonna be gone for about four-five months. I’ll be posting here, but I won’t have the place to cook any Saurbraten.

what I ate last? Ramen Noodles with a few of my own ingredients added.. a few types of cheeses and it was scrumptious.
What I do is I bring the water to a boil, then add the noodles. Boil the noodles for a minute or two until they are flexible, then drain them in a fine mesh sieve. Then put them back in the pan and add cold water, to about 2/3" above the noodles. Add the chopped onions & peppers & mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Add the season packet. Turn the heat down to simmer and cover. Stir every few minutes and serve whenever the sauce is to your liking.

Ha! I Had (yech) Spaghettos with pepper jack cheese. Didn't go out today.
Made it some what palatable...and very gooey.
What I like to do is drain a can of ravioli into a sieve. Gently wash the tomato sauce off. Set aside. Prepare some basil pesto, and add one part of fresh grated parmesian cheese, stir enough to mix, though not well.
Now it’s up to you. You can add the basil pesto/parmesian cheese to the ravioli and nuke it or cook it in a pot. Or, my favorite, nuke the ravioli separate. Then place the ravioli on a slice of flat garlic bread. Add the pesto mix. Place another slice of flat garlic bread on top and nuke it. Or put it in the roaster for a minute.

Very fattening. But there’s something about fattening food. There’s no joy to food quite like the feeling of the cholesterol surging through your veins, tumbling like ice bergs....
:rockin:

I love good food as well but actually lost weight during the holidays. Everyone else gains.. and I lose. Guess it's the running around and cooking for everyone. I cook..
m04106.gif
..they eat. No complaints ... :thumb:

Back