what happened to hitler

Hitler


  • Total voters
    21
zander_0633 said:
Well, he is!

He whom? Reagan? Mao? He-man?

He is.... What? The worlds longest living 'dictator'? How do you know that?
 
Last edited:
bulldogg said:
Snow... deep slow breaths, that's it, easy... now... brace yourself... this is not, or at least has not been, serious for quite some time. Feel free to join in our mockery of conspiracy types who don't know I am Hitler.
You're blowing your cover man! Fred will be furious!
 
sunb! said:
He whom? Reagan? Mao? He-man?

He is.... What? The worlds longest living 'dictator'? How do you know that?
Chill out man!
Don't you know you are asking the Milforum Gnat?
Look up the definition of Gnat.
 
Genenticists have been mucking around with the gene-pool again. Turns out that by combining a Dick with a Potato they've come up with a completely new species:
THE DICTATOR
 
godofthunder9010 said:
Genenticists have been mucking around with the gene-pool again. Turns out that by combining a Dick with a Potato they've come up with a completely new species:
THE DICTATOR
Wrong thread, this belongs in the Other Jokes & Humor forum.
 
tomtom22 said:
Chill out man!
Don't you know you are asking the Milforum Gnat?
Look up the definition of Gnat.

By looking at the definition I am sorry for my hard going on the Gnat :sarc:
Lession learned, I am cool man, cool!
 
personal definition: dictator->>>An individual leader vested with sole, personal authority over the judicial, legislative, and executive branches, characterized by intolerance of opposing political parties, workers unions, sometimes religous groups, known to influence the output of media, also characterized by placing emphasis on militarization, and national autonomy.

Yes, fidel castro is a dictator.
 
Back
Top