What an American said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pointed this out to you in several other posts, and it is this constant refusal to accept the implied meanings of others posts that has led me to the conclusion that you have no real interest in this forum other than as a "troll", and until I see some evidence that proves otherwise I will regard most of your posts as the work of such.

Thats a little like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

Surely this discussion was started by the fact that a couple of you refuse to accept another's opinion as being valid even if you don't agree with it.

Theoretical questions...

Is the opinion of an insane person valid?

Is the opinion of an idiot (clinical definition of the word) valid?

I view others', and many of my own, challenges to someone's opinion as challenging their reasoning behind what appears to me to be the ramblings of an undereducated or extremely biased person. I have been educated on some points on here by members such as TomTom, Missileer, Corrocotta among others that caused me to change my mind on certain topics. SunB has even taken the time to help open my eyes to some interesting information about Srebrenica which has had the same effect. However, if the challenge is met by what I view as a substandard or confirming response my opinion holds and I feel it incumbant to try and help elevate this person to a higher level of understanding and knowledge as others have done for me.

Let's look at that again, I believe that my full statement was,

Once again, I notice that you sidetrack the real issue at hand with meaningless inanities. I have pointed this out to you in several other posts, and it is this constant refusal to accept the implied meanings of others posts that has led me to the conclusion that you have no real interest in this forum other than as a "troll", and until I see some evidence that proves otherwise I will regard most of your posts as the work of such.

No mistakes there.

Yes,... I apologise to you, for being a stupid old fart who has never learned anything from 60 years of life, of which 45 were largely spent travelling around the world some of it in places you have probably never heard of, dealing and working with persons of almost every race, creed, colour and social standing. Whereas you believe that these young teenagers are obviously all "experts" in their chosen fields. It is easy to see that the forum is just overflowing with child prodigies. It seems to me that some persons here see it as their duty to try and guide these younger members away from behaviour which will not gain them any friends in the wider world. They are of an age where they should be shown the ramifications of socially unacceptable behaviour in an adult world. (Meaning behaviour that is acceptable to the majority of adults)

I have noticed several posts of late which would refute your reckoning, some of them by your "alleged geniusses" (in your opinion). Where they have been "big enough between the tits" to acknowledge their sometimes over exuberant teenaged behaviour. It seems to me that they are perhaps much more mature than yourself. I will leave it at that, as further truths might be seen to be over doing it.

Let's look at that again, I believe that my full statement was,

No mistakes there.

Yes,... I apologise to you, for being a stupid old fart who has never learned anything from 60 years of life, of which 45 were largely spent travelling around the world some of it in places you have probably never heard of, dealing and working with persons of almost every race, creed, colour and social standing. Whereas you believe that these young teenagers are obviously all "experts" in their chosen fields. It is easy to see that the forum is just overflowing with child prodigies. It seems to me that some persons here see it as their duty to try and guide these younger members away from behaviour which will not gain them any friends in the wider world. They are of an age where they should be shown the ramifications of socially unacceptable behaviour in an adult world. (Meaning behaviour that is acceptable to the majority of adults)

I have noticed several posts of late which would refute your reckoning, some of them by your "alleged geniusses" (in your opinion). Where they have been "big enough between the tits" to acknowledge their sometimes over exuberant teenaged behaviour. It seems to me that they are perhaps much more mature than yourself. I will leave it at that, as further truths might be seen to be over doing it.

senojekips, I like the cut of your jib, if you get my meaning.

Theoretical questions...

Is the opinion of an insane person valid?

No.

Is the opinion of an idiot (clinical definition of the word) valid?
Hard to say their opinion may well be valid but with them having a mental age of 3 or less I imagine it would be hard for them to articulate an opinion but I will lean toward No.

However I could be wrong.

I view others', and many of my own, challenges to someone's opinion as challenging their reasoning behind what appears to me to be the ramblings of an undereducated or extremely biased person. I have been educated on some points on here by members such as TomTom, Missileer, Corrocotta among others that caused me to change my mind on certain topics. SunB has even taken the time to help open my eyes to some interesting information about Srebrenica which has had the same effect. However, if the challenge is met by what I view as a substandard or confirming response my opinion holds and I feel it incumbant to try and help elevate this person to a higher level of understanding and knowledge as others have done for me.
When dealing in matters with absolutes it is easy to validate an opinion and sway others however when dealing with with ideologies it is very difficult to produce the same results.

senojekips said:

To use a phrase I heard once "dude get over yourself" you are basing your entire argument on unfounded assumptions and twisting comments to suit a rather sarcastic argument and while it may garner support from others who believe themselves special it does little to progress anything.

But either way apology accepted. *smirk*

Last edited:
What! not able to think of a smart a*sed answer for once? It seems that you are out on your own with your "politically correct" views. I have shown in the last few debates with you that it is you who always chooses to misinterpret the words of others, in one instance, even after knowing your liking for this "way out", I had gone to the bother of defining the intent of the term used, yet you still came up with a misinterpretation in the very next post.

Your troll like behaviour is exposed yet again. What was it I said last time, "You do it often, but unfortunately for you, not very well.

You still haven't pointed out how in your reasoning, I am so ignorant in the ways of the world, yet your child prodigies are so knowledgeable.

I think you f*cked up big time and are too wrapped up in yourself to admit that you got it wrong.

You couldn't accept my apology, you don't even comprehend most of it. *smirk*

Good bye. I'm going back to the Topic.

Last edited:
You still haven't pointed out how in your reasoning, I am so ignorant in the ways of the world, yet your child prodigies are so knowledgeable.

Umm where did I call you ignorant and claim child prodigies knew more?
(I have looked back and didn't see it so either you are misinterpreting something or I have missed something)

I think you f*cked up big time and are too wrapped up in yourself to admit that you got it wrong.

Wrong I could only be wrong if we are arguing the same point and at this point I am suspecting you are either being overly sensitive and creating something out of nothing or I have written something I didn't intend to but I will wait and see what your response to the original question is.

You couldn't accept my apology, you don't even comprehend most of it. *smirk*

Good bye. I'm going back to the Topic.

Sadly that *smirk* was the smart arsed response unfortunately it appears to have gone straight over your head.

The comments were about your implied statement that teenagers are smarter than those with experience they were not quotes, did you see a quote box?

"Sadly" indeed Monty, it was even more childish than your usual attempted rebuttals. Hence,... if you are dealing with children one must reason on a level they can understand. Unfortunately that does not cover those who have no desire to understand, or deliberately go out of their way to be seen not to understand.

I know it's:eek:fftopic: but Monty can't comprehend the written word. I just find it hard to resist Trolls, especially those who continually trip over their own reasoning.

Bye bye Monty.

The comments were about your implied statement that teenagers are smarter than those with experience they were not quotes, did you see a quote box?

I seriously I have doubt claimed teenagers were smarter than anyone, I have certainly said that experience is only relevant in its applied field and that an opinions carry the same weight regardless of who (assuming the person is capable of coherent thought) has them but thats certainly not the same as claiming someone is smarter than someone else.

I think you have misinterpreted a comment and gone off on a tangent thus the sudden desire hide behind bluster, proclaim yourself the victor and run away.

Last edited:
Poor, even by your usual standards. Do you think that it is a new ploy to accuse your accuser of your own misdeeds? You fool nobody but yourself.

Baaaaaaaaa Monty, stop arguing with senojekips and come back to bed

x1pCFuELfk4HG7w12KEHpy1LzCEavmej5W5kFLNNb7rxHdf_H1YCPcT0u3nxoGfNUEhXbz7LQeE8qjzCPeZG9TLtyxIVsyCzmGTed01eksDD4E91ZlSxlq7jNqbiz_IxYcl

No Senojekips, you haven't wasted time because I'm sure at least one kid reading this thread, but not commenting, has learned something.

Poor, even by your usual standards. Do you think that it is a new ploy to accuse your accuser of your own misdeeds? You fool nobody but yourself.

Look I asked you to show me where I made these accusations and you started waffling on about "implied meanings" which is simply your interpretation or misinterpretation as I have not claimed anyone was smarter than anyone else at the very worst you could stretch what I have said to mean that I think people are your equal but even that seems to be offensive to you.

It really is sad that we have wasted 2 pages on a misinterpretation and unless of course you want to back your case with some actual posts that I have made in this thread because I am quite happy to correct explain or retract anything that may fall into the terms you have claimed to back your argument I will happily leave it at poor comprehension and a desire to create an argument.

Bulldogg, I pointed this out several posts ago but he's dug himself in too deep and has nowhere to go. His only defence is to keep changing the interpretation of what others have said now, and he's getting piggy because nobody will play his silly game.

Bulldogg, I pointed this out several posts ago but he's dug himself in too deep and has nowhere to go. His only defence is to keep changing the interpretation of what others have said now, and he's getting piggy because nobody will play his silly game.

Blah Blah Blah

How many times do we have to have the same bloody conversations? The only troll around this board is the one who keeps raising this whole Age and Experience crappy argument. As soon as someone mentions it people immediately start slagging each other off and become completely irrational.

Around here, as I see it, things go more by what political and or ideological clique one finds one self in (or does not find one self in) rather than age so much.
Alliances are formed, consciously, sometimes unwittingly, people protected, while others are persecuted.
Any threats to the group are dealt with right away, sometimes en masse.

Sneaking back to the topic at hand.... much like Mr Anderson did, or at least tried to do, in his own way, for his friend Colonel Kohntopp.

It is human nature.

Around here, as I see it, things go more by what political and or ideological clique one finds one self in (or does not find one self in) rather than age so much.

Where do I stand Gator? I distrust all politicians equally and without fear or favor. I really don't know what idealogical clique I belong to, but no doubt others will put me in a box that they feel suits me.:smile:. I can live with that.

Over the years I've been accused of being everything from "Somewhere to the Right of Genghis Khan, to a Red ragging Communist" and just about everything in between. I guess it pretty much depends on the political stand point of one's accuser.

A bit like another debate I know of on this Forum.

Alliances are formed, consciously, sometimes unwittingly, people protected, while others are persecuted.
Any threats to the group are dealt with right away, sometimes en masse.

Sneaking back to the topic at hand.... much like Mr Anderson did, or at least tried to do, in his own way, for his friend Colonel Kohntopp.

It is human nature.

I think its a fair break down of things although in this case I suspect we have a "bouncer" pulling the strings of one group.

As far as the original post goes the incident just strikes me as an angry ill informed man trying to help out and doing a bad job at it, I dont think you can read too much into it.

Don't bother including me in any of your "groups" Monty. I'm big enough and ugly enough to make my own mistakes. I don't need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back