Usa! Usa! Usa!...

This thread has drifted pretty far from patriotism and entered the arena of which political system is best. This can't go any further without country bashing and that's against a basic rule of the forums.

Back on topic or all posts to the contrary will be deleted.

I dont wave or have a US or ant flag in my house or out side. As far as proud to be an American, even tho i was born in the USA as well as the basic living family members If it was up to me i wouldnt be American, i never felt like one, and i for sure lost any pride ever since January 20, 2001 I try not to remember i am an American, for now im stuck here untill im done with school then im going away from the USA.

I try not to remember i am an American, for now im stuck here untill im done with school then im going away from the USA.
Good riddens.

Try North Korea, its nice this time of year.

pinko ass commie.

Just give me a !@#$% call ...

Ray89 said:
I dont wave or have a US or ant flag in my house or out side. As far as proud to be an American, even tho i was born in the USA as well as the basic living family members If it was up to me i wouldnt be American, i never felt like one, and i for sure lost any pride ever since January 20, 2001 I try not to remember i am an American, for now im stuck here untill im done with school then im going away from the USA.
I hate to be the bearer of :cen: bad tidings ... but ... there are many many American veterans and American civilians that can't :cen: wait for you to leave our country ... as a matter of fact, is there anything I can :cen: do to speed up your :cen: departure? Could some of us offer destinations for you when you shake the dust of US soil from your shoes? ... we'd be :cen: happy to do so.

I for sure would be more than happy to offer final destinations for your departure flight and I would volunteer to help you pack your :cens: bags. Matter of fact, I would also be glad to provide transportation to the airport on the :cens: day you leave the United States. Just give me a call ... it can't come :cen: fast enough for me.

Last edited:
Ray89 said:

Ok rather than persue the policy that both Rabs and Chief have followed ie. you are all free to conform and follow the masses I would like to ask a couple of questions.
1) Is there nothing from the pre-GWB days (1789-2001) you believe is "good" about the USA?
2) Do you seriously believe the USA will do nothing worth being "proud" of in the future (200:cool:?

In the end whether you like him or not GWB is only 8 years of your history to label an entire nations history and its future based on one mans actions are at best premature.
Other than that and despite what others say here keep your mind open and think freely as conformity does not generally lead to advancement.

Interesting.....

I would have thought (mostly form seeing soccer on TV) that other countries were way more down and proud about their own countries...

As for a flag, yeah I got two hanging in my room a American and a British (im form English decent)

Ray89 said:

You are not "stuck here until you are done with school" you are in fact please go whenever you damn well please. It's not like the Mexican border leaks only one way, you can easily get into Mexico and enjoy the great lifestyles they do down south of the Rio Grande. You can easily get into Canada, so long as you don't mind having 60% of your paycheck being taken away before it gets to you. You have plenty of options that don't involve you staying here and do involve you getting the :cen: out of my country ASAP. I am sure if you call up Fidel he will let you emigrate to Cuba and then he will put you on TV to condemn the United States in front of the entire world, not that anyone outside of Cuba, North Korea or Venezuela will ever see said broadcasts.

Why is it that you have to wait until you are done with school before leaving? Could it possibly because America has one of the world's best education systems and you while being smart enough to take advantage of said system are too delusional to admit it even to yourself?

Ray89 said:

You were 10 years old in 2001, how could such a young man develop a deep hatred for his country at so young an age? If I were you, I would wait for a while before I made my mind up about such a move. You have right now what people from other countries want so badly that they are risking their lives for it. By the way, make your own mind up instead of letting someone else do it for you. Then, like Davy Crockett said, "Be sure you're right, then go ahead."

Hating George Bush is the "cool" thing to do these days but what people don't understand is that George Bush isn't America. America is the people, it's you and me. That's what makes me proud to be an American. People like Audie Murphy and Ted Williams, George Washington, Martin Luther King and Neil Armstong, Abe Lincoln and Babe Ruth, Teddy Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Elvis, and Clint Eastwood and JFK. That's why I'm pround to be an American.

its not that i hate bush, its deeper than bush.

and i have always felt the need to leave.
it a natural born feeling to just go.

I am :cens: sorry ... but ... why the h*ll are you trying to talk him out of leaving? Any little :cens: head who states he hates America, I take at his word ... and ... as far as I am concerned, he can't get get the :cens: out of my country as soon as I would like.

He can't :cens: leave fast enough ... he is stinking up the air I breathe.

Come on Chief Bones take it easy. You're dealing with a kid here.

Mod edit: This remark did not belong on this forum and was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
now dont get too hasty Chief, it is not that i hate the USA and would like is gone, its a dam good country and has great military history and its a honor being an american, i just dont think The United States is what it used to be (and im not talking peace and war, thats nothing wars happen all the time) I just dont think its as strong as it was, and i think money is going in some odd places. Mistakes are being made by the government that are just plain stupid. And even tho we are in a war.. umm where is our Space program ?

Chief Bones said:
I am :cens: sorry ... but ... why the h*ll are you trying to talk him out of leaving? Any little :cens: head who states he hates America, I take at his word ... and ... as far as I am concerned, he can't get get the :cens: out of my country as soon as I would like.

He can't :cens: leave fast enough ... he is stinking up the air I breathe.

Dont you think you are taking the :cens: 's a bit far?

Seriously while you may not like peoples opinions they are entitled to them and writing a what amounts to little more than school yard nonsense doesnt make you any more or less right.

MontyB said:
Dont you think you are taking the :cens: 's a bit far?

Seriously while you may not like peoples opinions they are entitled to them and writing a what amounts to little more than school yard nonsense doesnt make you any more or less right.
I dont think he is taking it too far He is a Proud American standing up forhis country, that is a verry honerable thing.
and he is retired military, that just feeds to the pride, that is the reaction i exspect to get from a true American Man.:bravo:

Ray89 said:
now dont get too hasty Chief, it is not that i hate the USA and would like is gone, its a dam good country and has great military history and its a honor being an american, i just dont think The United States is what it used to be (and im not talking peace and war, thats nothing wars happen all the time) I just dont think its as strong as it was, and i think money is going in some odd places. Mistakes are being made by the government that are just plain stupid. And even tho we are in a war.. umm where is our Space program ?

The whole world isn't what it used to be. Get over it. You aren't going to have a better life in any other country. If you aren't happy with the way the government is run, do something about it. If you didn't realize it yet, we have a democracy here. But if you want to leave this great country because you don't like our space program, be my guest.

The Cooler King said:
The whole world isn't what it used to be. Get over it. You aren't going to have a better life in any other country. If you aren't happy with the way the government is run, do something about it. If you didn't realize it yet, we have a democracy here. But if you want to leave this great country because you don't like our space program, be my guest.
If your not Politicalor high in military you have no real say in how your country is run, you a piss ant, and unless a mass amount of piss ants form togather they just get over looked and smashed by the foot that is the government.

As for the Space program, i just want to see it pick back up.

Ray89 said:

Let me remind you of your original post

Your own words d*mn you ... Your post sure as h*ll sounds as though you hate the United States.

And MontyB - I won't apologise to you (or) to anyone else for responding as I did to an American who makes the kind of post as this little jerk made. If you hate America as much as he said he did, then he can't leave this country fast enough to suit me. I will do everything I can do to speed up his departure ... he is making the air I breathe stink.

Ray89 said:
If your not Politicalor high in military you have no real say in how your country is run, you a piss ant, and unless a mass amount of piss ants form togather they just get over looked and smashed by the foot that is the government.

As for the Space program, i just want to see it pick back up.

Everyone has a say every November at the ballot box. And if you aren't happy with something write to your Congressman.

You must not get the NASA channel because they just launched off another shuttle not too long ago.

shuttles are nice, but lets umm study something maybe start trying a little more on going further than we have. (sorry im just big on exploring the unknown)

Your own words d*mn you ... Your post sure as h*ll sounds as though you hate the United States.
umm not having pride and hating are two differant things?

Back