Uh-Oh... she's threatening to leave!!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272622566.shtml

Then GTFO :cen:!!!

If only all the retards in Hollywood would think the same way as this dumb broad. Could you imagine a Hollywood without Oprah? Without Michael Moore? Rosie O'donnel even?

I might actually watch Regular TV and not just G4/Military Channel/On Demand/Adult Swim!

icon_smile_approve.gif

Good God! If we let her go to Canada they might consider it an act war. Besides I like Canada. I don't wanna see them saddled with her.

Now France on other hand.........................Oh yeah I'd buy her a one way plane ticket.

Acting and politicking and similar occupations but you don't see politicians who think they're actors making fools of themselves like this.

Yes, I heard this some time ago. You guys should take these people at their word without any opportunity to change their minds. Just don't let Michael Moore come back here - another overblown self-publicist.

These show business people, like pop bands ect. are the biggest capitalists you could find , in their ambitions. Immediately they step outside their fields they just become boring b*******. And I speak as as someone closely involved in both genres. :rockin: still rocking!

Can I ask a question?

If Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris said the same the about Obama winning how would you all feel?

Personally I don't care what Susan Saradon does, says or goes. I am pretty much disinterested in her private life and the same goes for Nugent.

Last edited:
At least he hasn't been crying about it for as long.
"I'm going to move."
"okay, go."
"I'm going to move."
"Alright, just go."
"I'm going to move."
"GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE ALREADY!"

You know what cracks me up about all this, here we have a politics forum with an election coming up and the only threads on this board active are devoted to mud slinging, Obama once met a Muslim he must be in bed with Osama, McCain spent time in Vietnam he must be a communist etc. etc. there hasn't been one single discussion on a policy that either of them are pushing.

Still perhaps this is why the forum is down to about 10 posts a day (not counting the 999999 posts about what you favourite dog colour is, and saying hi to new members that sign up and disappear faster than a donut at a police fund raiser.

You know what cracks me up about all this, here we have a politics forum with an election coming up and the only threads on this board active are devoted to mud slinging, Obama once met a Muslim he must be in bed with Osama, McCain spent time in Vietnam he must be a communist etc. etc. there hasn't been one single discussion on a policy that either of them are pushing.

Still perhaps this is why the forum is down to about 10 posts a day (not counting the 999999 posts about what you favourite dog colour is, and saying hi to new members that sign up and disappear faster than a donut at a police fund raiser.
Monty, you have a point.

We've officially bottomed out.

Can I ask a question?

If Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris said the same the about Obama winning how would you all feel?

Personally I don't care what Susan Saradon does, says or goes. I am pretty much disinterested in her private life and the same goes for Nugent.

Here is the thing.... The "Conservative" People you mentioned have said that.... Neither has any other "conservative" said such a thing.

But many "liberal" people like Susan Saradon has... they have claimed that they'll move if Bush won in '04 and they haven't done crap.

And if Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris said they'd beat feet I'll tell them don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Big difference though.... Alec Baldwin, Robert Altman, Barbra Streisand, Lynn Redgrave, Cher, Eddie Vedder, and Pierre Salinger have threaten to move out of the country. Only Pierre Salinger kept to his threat.

If you open your mouth to the public and make a threat... keep to it. A man's worth is only that of his word.

Well gee, the mudslinging crap is something I pointed out a while ago and you guys were happily swinging away.
Weren't you guys getting all defensive and angry and crap?
And now today you guys are different? Ah, the wonders of sleep.

I think you may be looking through one way lenses as there are two threads in the suggestions forum asking for some level of moderation on these issues that you felt were "unnecessary".

I think you may be looking through one way lenses as there are two threads in the suggestions forum asking for some level of moderation on these issues that you felt were "unnecessary".

Okay. Here's the deal.

Both sides want the other side moderated. That's going to happen in any discussion of politics. It's the nature of the beast.

So the options are this as have been stated before.

Adjust to the fact that there are two opposing views. Niethier side is going to agree and there will be threads/posts/ comments you don't agree with. Keep your posts on politics in that forum. And out of the others in discussions not related to politics. If you feel a post or a thread rates review REPORT THE POST/THREAD!

Second option-Stay out of politically based discussion.

Third Option-Well Redleg would have to approve of me doing it so I'll leave that one out..............for now:read:

Okay. Here's the deal.

Both sides want the other side moderated. That's going to happen in any discussion of politics. It's the nature of the beast.

So the options are this as have been stated before.

Adjust to the fact that there are two opposing views. Niethier side is going to agree and there will be threads/posts/ comments you don't agree with. Keep your posts on politics in that forum. And out of the others in discussions not related to politics. If you feel a post or a thread rates review REPORT THE POST/THREAD!

Second option-Stay out of politically based discussion.

Third Option-Well Redleg would have to approve of me doing it so I'll leave that one out..............for now:read:

No one is asking for only one side to be moderated what people have been asking for is that a distinction be made between political discussion and political propaganda (applied to all sides), not only will you not get agreement from party propaganda you will only get hostility and I am not sure why it is you have trouble grasping this.

Surely at some point in all this you must have noticed the state of the political forum and worst of all that hostility is now spreading throughout the entire site so even if choose option two it doesn't make the slightest difference.

No one is asking for only one side to be moderated what people have been asking for is that a distinction be made between political discussion and political propaganda (applied to all sides), not only will you not get agreement from party propaganda you will only get hostility and I am not sure why it is you have trouble grasping this.

Surely at some point in all this you must have noticed the state of the political forum and worst of all that hostility is now spreading throughout the entire site so even if choose option two it doesn't make the slightest difference.

Oh we have noticed it.

Propaganda. Well I recognize it quite well. I have seen enough of it in my lifetime to know it when I see it. Fact is right now I'm inundated with propaganda.....it's an election year.

So we get back to opposing views. There are people here on both sides and from both extermes of each side. They will post what they post and as long as it fits requirements then it stands, if it doesn't then it doesn't.

The problem is this. What one person calls propaganda another believes or agrees with then the pissing contest starts. If you don't agree with it then report or ignore.

Oh we have noticed it.

Propaganda. Well I recognize it quite well. I have seen enough of it in my lifetime to know it when I see it. Fact is right now I'm inundated with propaganda.....it's an election year.

So we get back to opposing views. There are people here on both sides and from both extermes of each side. They will post what they post and as long as it fits requirements then it stands, if it doesn't then it doesn't.

The problem is this. What one person calls propaganda another believes or agrees with then the pissing contest starts. If you don't agree with it then report or ignore.

So in essence your only real advice is to ignore it as there is little point in reporting it because you don't accept that it is propaganda, well I guess that works we will just come back in 3 months to a board full of Dell Gribble posts with the same 4 people nodding in agreement.

Back