Shamil Basaev is killed

boris116

The most cruel of the Chechen rebel eaders has been killed today in the neibouring republic of Ingushetia. He was directly responsible for many atrocities, including the massacre in the school in Beslan almost 2 years ago.
I would compare him to Al Zarkawi.
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/chechnya

Well, that one less scumbag in the world. Maybe they'll get Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton next.

Bush is a good man.

What he is doing to promote democracy in the Middle East is our last chance to stop a world war against men like Shamil Basayev.

If democracy doesn't take a hold over there, then we march down that road to a Battle of Civilzations.

Last edited:
gladius said:
Bush is a good man.

What he is doing to promote democracy in the Middle East is our last chance to stop a world war against men like Shamil Basayev.

If democracy doesn't take a hold over there, then we march down that road to a Battle of Civilzations.

I am of the same opinion

Funny, why can't we spread democracy to Saudi Arabia then? Or Egypt? There are allies afterall and it should be easy to pressure them. But alas, ulterior motives dominate, so much for democracy in the middle east.

So we make more enemies by forcing the governments already allied and cooperating with us to change their government. That is so dumb, no wonder you don't have a concept of what is at stake, or even what is going on.

Go ahead try a little experiment and keep pressuring your own friends to change their behavior against their will, see if they remain your friends very long.

You don't even know what is going on in your own back yard about radical Islam, then you go trying to tell people about how it should go on the international level. Not to mention basic concepts.

boris116 said:
gladius said:
Bush is a good man.

I am of the same opinion
So few people really see what is at stake here.

We are truly at crossroads in history. If we end up in a War of Civilizations, people will look back to today and say this is where we had our chance to change things, but we blew it.

Last edited:
Rest in Peace for a guy that murdered children at Baslan? I certainly hope not, he deserves to roast in Hell.

mmarsh said:
Rest in Peace for a guy that murdered children at Baslan? I certainly hope not, he deserves to roast in Hell.
Yes he does deserve to roast in hell. I'm sure thats where he is.

But the reality is there are poeple who hold even a murderous bastard like that in high esteem and the things he did as a great thing, as evidenced from the post previous to yours.

That just goes to show that, what I'm saying about the upcoming War of Civilizations holds true.

This is our last chance to do something about it.

People don't realize the importance of what Bush has done.

Dark_Mark said:
Was it confirmed he was killed by explosives planted by Russian authorities or an accident?

Who is going to tell you the truth?
Who does now what the truth is?
So far, the reports from the local and federal authorities do differ a lot...

gladius said:
People don't realize the importance of what Bush has done.

On the contary they have, thats why he so unpopular in the US and HATED in the world. I dont mean to pick on you Gladius, but you are in the minority of people who have not yet realized the terrible damage Bush Foreign policies have done. The fact remains that Iraq has made the world an extremely dangerous place. By unilaterally attacking a Muslim country without provokation, Bush as opened a Pandoras box that has cascaded throughout the world. You talk about the war of cultures, perhaps that was brewing, but Bush poured gasoline and lit the fuse on that situation. We have been closer to a regional conflict under his watch than any other president Republican or Democrat.

Back on topic please, open another thread concerning you foreign affairs doctrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmarsh said:
On the contary they have, thats why he so unpopular in the US and HATED in the world. I dont mean to pick on you Gladius, but you are in the minority of people who have not yet realized the terrible damage Bush Foreign policies have done. The fact remains that Iraq has made the world an extremely dangerous place. By unilaterally attacking a Muslim country without provokation, Bush as opened a Pandoras box that has cascaded throughout the world. You talk about the war of cultures, perhaps that was brewing, but Bush poured gasoline and lit the fuse on that situation. We have been closer to a regional conflict under his watch than any other president Republican or Democrat.
The damage that Bush has done is only in the short term and inflamed by Radical Islamist and overblown by Left-wingers like you.

The only way to fight ideas is with other ideas.

The only way to fight radical Islam is to give people other ideas to counter it, such as democracy. Not to supplicate to it like you would have us do.

You and the Left-wing hate Bush so much that you are blind to what is going on. You are blinded by your hate for Bush, that you cannot see what he is trying to do.

There was first hand example right here in this thread, of the dangers of what may happen, yet your hate for Bush has blinded you to it.

The people who hate Bush have no idea what is at stake here. All they care about is their left wing agenda.

When men like Shamil Basaev purposely plan in advance to kidnap a whole school full of children and purposley blow those children up, and you have people admire him for it. You and the whole left-wing are on crack if you think any amount of supplication and catering to these people will change their minds.

Go ahead cater to them some more, what you saw in Paris, and what happened in Beslan is just a taste of that which is to come.

Last edited:
I once told my mother that Shamil Basaev was a piece of :cen: . She then hit me in the face and told me never to insult :cen: like that again. :lol:

Watch the language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back