Saddam gets death penalty

phoenix80

Banned
Die Saddam Die

This is just about freaking time to kill this bastard Saddam Hussein.

It is reported that Saddam found guilty of crimes against humanity and therefore gets death by hanging.

This is another happy day for those who suffered during his murderous reign and I am one of those happy persons whose country was almost ruined by this monster during 1980-88 Iraqi imposed war on Iran. He should have been killed the day he was found in that spider-hole 3 years ago. And I have no doubt that many Jihadists, Defeatocrats, Saddamists, Mullahs and other dictators are deeply saddened today. It can't be any better than this.

Furthermore, this is another big victory, for us, in the war on terrorism and forces of darkness in the middle-east.

In fact it was clearly that Saddam Hussein will be convicted to death, so I'm not surprised...

Glück ab!
Légionnaire

Unfortunately, the Catholic faith doesn't believe in the death penalty...I'm sure God can find it in his heart to forgive me when I say..."This is letting him off easy." He deserves so much more for the death of not only those innocent civilians in Iraq, but also the troops of the Coalition.

I can't find any word for Saddam.
Hmm
Bon voyage?
Insha Allah?
Don't worry most people forgot you?

Saddam doesn't qualify for the 72 myrters...

72 Virgins are only awarded for Islamic myrters, and Saddam is hardly regarded as a defender of the Islamic faith, as he routinely broke many of the tenents of Islam.

Therefore by the Koran, its more likely he'll be going to a place much...hotter.

I'm usually not a very big fan of death penalty, but this is certainly a case where I 100% support the judges decision!!

72 Virgins are only awarded for Islamic myrters, and Saddam is hardly regarded as a defender of the Islamic faith, as he routinely broke many of the tenents of Islam.

Therefore by the Koran, its more likely he'll be going to a place much...hotter.
TI was being sarcastic.

And they need to do it in public.... Pay - per - view back here in the states and hang him good and slow......

.... and not have an American within 10 miles from the hanging ceremony.

Don't get me wrong; I am glad the case is over but I have mixed feelings about the sentence. On one hand I disagree in death penalty as I think it is too primitive, but on the other hand it seems to be well deserved for the many years of suffering the Iraqi people have had with this dictator.

dying is the easy way out for sadam i think..
he should of been like.. in pain for rest of his life.. or something..
like torture.. =x lol.. then at night his room mate is a big.. man.. and yeah.......

Myrters sounds an awful lot like Murders when you pronounce it out. Not sure if it was intended as a play on words or not lol.

Back