Religion of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself:

Are those nutjob-christians holding up those banner willing to kill us and murder the rest if we dont convert to their version of christianity?

I would suggest that the WBC isn't that far from from it so yes if given the power to murder and kill for their beliefs I believe they would be no different to Islamic extremists.

Forget IFs....

Christianity has gone thru enlightenment, reforms and is alienated in the west and it will never be able to seize power in the world and rule over the masses, whereas Islam is still ruling over 1/6th of the world population and the Islamic governments murder/execute people who disobey them, (ie. Saudi Arabia, Iran, ......)

These nutjob-christians are a fraction of the christianity and they'll never be able to hold power through our current democratic process.

moreover, you can go to your government and complain about these idiots and sue them or jail these whackos for harrassment or whatever, yet one can't do this in Islamic ruled nations.

Comparing western societies with Islamic ones is just plain wrong!

Ask yourself:Are those nutjob-christians holding up those banner willing to kill us and murder the rest if we dont convert to their version of christianity?

I don't think so, but then again, sillier things have happened. They are extremists, and silly as cut snakes, not to mention the obvious fact that they are attention seekers. This throws them right into the same category as our Muslim extremist mates.

^^^ Wrong

Muslims dont need your attention. They want to rule over you... thats what they need! An Islamic caliphate

I would suggest that the WBC isn't that far from from it so yes if given the power to murder and kill for their beliefs I believe they would be no different to Islamic extremists.

Seems to me that they hate America and wish American Servicemembers dead.... as such brings great joy to their very mean god, and, they live in the United States of America.

Thus I believe they are are more dangerous to the Nation than someone living in Iraq.

People need to keep things in perspective.
I'm not for extreme forms of Christianity either.
But currently between extreme Christians and extreme Muslims, I'd say the latter is causing a heck of a lot more trouble.
Extreme Christians usually just extinguish themselves from the face of the earth. Muslims always seem to find a need to take someone with them.

Forget IFs....

Christianity has gone thru enlightenment, reforms and is alienated in the west and it will never be able to seize power in the world and rule over the masses, whereas Islam is still ruling over 1/6th of the world population and the Islamic governments murder/execute people who disobey them, (ie. Saudi Arabia, Iran, ......)

See this is where we disagree I think all religions rely principally on scare tactics, fear and brainwashing to retain their hold on people and as such I don't see a huge difference between any of them.

The only real difference between eastern and western religions is that the west had enough brains to strip its religions of power a few hundred years ago.

i didnt say this religion is bad and the other is good. i dont care about religion at all but i understand that current mainstream christianity is far better than islam.

this is all

^^^ Wrong

Muslims dont need your attention. They want to rule over you... thats what they need! An Islamic caliphate

eww.gif
I think that your line of reasoning is a little panic stricken, sit down and take a deep breath.

Last edited:
Their lack of tolerance towards others is also a good hint.

I dunno about that, when I last saw Alan and Ross Rasheed at a local charity fundraiser, they didn't look like they were planning to plant any IEDs or establish any caliphates in the foreseeable future. Alan would have needed someone to hold his drink for him, Chivas Regal is too expensive to risk spilling while you are setting up a lousy IED. He looked tolerant enough to me.

There have been Muslims in this town for over a hundred years, and I have never heard of them having caused any problems of any sort.

Last edited:
People need to keep things in perspective.
I'm not for extreme forms of Christianity either.
But currently between extreme Christians and extreme Muslims, I'd say the latter is causing a heck of a lot more trouble.
Extreme Christians usually just extinguish themselves from the face of the earth. Muslims always seem to find a need to take someone with them.

Jim Jones and David Koresh took people with them.

Add to that that in America one has a better chance of running into an Extremist Christian than an Extremist Muslim, and Extremist Christians hold more power in the United States of America..... although the reverse is true in the Middle East.
Extremist Christians seek to turn the United States of America into a Christian Nation, Extremist Muslims seek to turn the ME into a place only for Muslims..... but, as I live in America I view Extremist Christians as more of a direct Threat to the United States of America.

I think that your line of reasoning is a little panic stricken, sit down and take a deep breath.

Fine. Time will tell.... Hope that day doesnt come thru but if it does, it will people like you who told us not to worry while these scumbags were taking over the world.

Well, that's what they continually tell us. Why don't we believe them?

Cuz people hate to think any thing bad can happen to their routine life in the 21st century. These people havent seen much and dont know what they're facing.

----------------

Religion of Peace Strikes Again in Thailand

Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 7:39:32 am PDT

Another woman killed and 12 more people wounded in the south Thailand jihad: One dead, 12 injured in Thai bomb attack.

Last edited:
Fine. Time will tell.... Hope that day doesnt come thru but if it does, it will people like you who told us not to worry while these scumbags were taking over the world.

You seem to have some difficulty in discerning the difference between calm observation and preparation, and the dispersal of heavily biased panic stricken propaganda. In my day in the Australian Services your type of action would have earn't you a visit to the Commanding Officer where you would have been told to "pull your head in" and get on with your job in a professional manner.

Reactions based on panic never turn out well.

Cuz people hate to think any thing bad can happen to their routine life in the 21st century. These people havent seen much and dont know what they're facing.
We may be a bit backward down here in Aussie, but we've had overseas news services and TV for a couple of years now, most of us can read and write our names without much help.

No Phoenix,..... you are not the only person in the world who can see what is going on. I'm sure that we can work out how to handle it in a manner that suits our position and capabilities, whatever happens I doubt that you'll ever see the wholesale headless panic stricken reaction that you try to drum up.

The Australian armed forces are only "piddlers" in the grand scheme of things, but we do pride our selves on a proud Military tradition. So far this has always served us well enabling us to often punch well above our weight. One of the core things in this tradition is our refusal to be panic'd into doing things we will live to regret.

Last edited:
Fair enough, its your neighborhood, not mine yet so that's why I asked. I've said my piece on this issue and bid you all peace... and not the rest in peace kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back