READ THIS NOW! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Certain "elements" in the forum have unfortunately forced us to tighten the forum rules (even more.)

This is nothing we enjoy to do, but several "events" the last couple of weeks does unfortunately make this necessary.

We've noticed an increased disrespect towards other members/nations/religions, and this is not tolerated at all!
You are of course allowed to disagree, but there are several different ways to show that.
Mutual Respect is the keyword here!

We will NOT tolerate any (more) flaming, country bashing and/or off-topic posts.

Flaming/country bashing replies will result in a two day immediate ban.
Two temporary bans and you're out for good, and I will report your IP and e-mail as a warning to Admins at other large forums.

Off-topic posts will (may) result in a MilBuck fine of at least 20 MilBucks.
If you don't have the MilBucks, some of your gear and/or privileges will be removed.

If you believe that a post/reply is off-topic/flaming or violates the rules in other ways, then do NOT reply to it, ignore it and continue on topic. PM me or one of the other moderators, and we will deal with it.
(I will soon install a "report post/spam" button)

These rule applies especially to the military related discussions.
We do of course allow off-topic posts to a certain degree, as long as it adds to the the discussions, and doesn't wander off too far.
USE COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU POST, and you'll be fine.
The general chit chat, and junior chit chat forums may be used for off-topic discussions.

This is a forum made by, and for military related/interested personnel.
We have 30+ nations represented here, so it can be a perfect place to actually learn something new from others.

If you can't respect the rules and members here, then I suggest that you find somewhere else to "play".


Feel free to comment this here, or PM me.
 
Completely agree.

Only this confuses me a bit:
This is a forum made by, and for military related personnel.

Should I start to doubt I am not military related person?
Well I hope in certain sense I am :D
 
FlyingFrog said:
Completely agree.

Only this confuses me a bit:
This is a forum made by, and for military related personnel.

Should I start to doubt I am not military related person?
Well I hope in certain sense I am :D

I should say Military Related/Interested personnel.. :)

So you are most welcome (as long as you follow the rules.. ;) )
 
Round of beer for out Admin and Mods eh? :cheers:

I like the part about milbuck fines, good idea.

Please don't delete this and fine me 20 milbucks! ;)

In conclusion, I give my (unwarranted and meaningless) approval.

Also, if we ruin this forum with trash and spam, we'll be hurting ourselves (and Redleg's checkbook). Nowhere else on the net is there a forum like this one, and we gotta make sure we keep it litter free. If you don't do it out of respect, or for Redleg's and the Mod's hard work, stay good for yourself, (thinking the same thing for me too) because this forum is awesome.
 
Redleg said:
Certain "elements" in the forum have unfortunately forced us to tighten the forum rules (even more.)

This is nothing we enjoy to do, but several "events" the last couple of weeks does unfortunately make this necessary.

We've noticed an increased disrespect towards other members/nations/religions, and this is not tolerated at all!
You are of course allowed to disagree, but there are several different ways to show that.
Mutual Respect is the keyword here!

We will NOT tolerate any (more) flaming, country bashing and/or off-topic posts.

Flaming/country bashing replies will result in a two day immediate ban.
Two temporary bans and you're out for good, and I will report your IP and e-mail as a warning to Admins at other large forums.

Off-topic posts will (may) result in a MilBuck fine of at least 20 MilBucks.
If you don't have the MilBucks, some of your gear and/or privileges will be removed.

If you believe that a post/reply is off-topic/flaming or violates the rules in other ways, then do NOT reply to it, ignore it and continue on topic. PM me or one of the other moderators, and we will deal with it.
(I will soon install a "report post/spam" button)

These rule applies especially to the military related discussions.
We do of course allow off-topic posts to a certain degree, as long as it adds to the the discussions, and doesn't wander off too far.
USE COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU POST, and you'll be fine.
The general chit chat, and junior chit chat forums may be used for off-topic discussions.

This is a forum made by, and for military related/interested personnel.
We have 30+ nations represented here, so it can be a perfect place to actually learn something new from others.

If you can't respect the rules and members here, then I suggest that you find somewhere else to "play".


Feel free to comment this here, or PM me.



AMEN!


GUNNER
 
Personally, I'm just tired of seeing so many people from other countries bullied, put down or ganged up on. If someone is pretty new to the forum, people should go out of their way to make them welcome, especially if they are from somewhere that we don't have that many forum members from. There are more tactful ways of getting a point across than calling people names or saying that they're brainwashed. The behavior of the few is ruining the potential of this forum and limitting it to being a community of just a handful of nations.
 
Thank you all for your comments, I'm glad to hear that you agree.. :)

There is (un)fortunately only a handful who have been causing these problems, they should know themselves who I'm talking about...

The rest of you should have nothing to "fear" at all in here, since most of you adapt to the forums rules without any problems.
(it shouldn't be that hard if you use common sense anyway.. :) )


Don't be afraid to post in here, we will not be as "bad" as it may look in my first post, but I was a bit p**ed off when I wrote it..

Thanks a lot to everyone who's helping to make this such a great and interesting forum! :D
 
Well i know i was one of them, i got carried away abit. I got worned up on other peoples use of words. Sorry about that, i lernt my lesson still gets me angry when its used and i hope staff is included in this as it was a staff member that got me worned up on those issues, if i remember it correctly.

Hope that is the case, which i dont doubt. Thank you and i also agree, i also lernt that i should sink to someone elses level, even if it is a staff member (which i though would know the rules).

I also got a PM from someone that told me about a word that he/she didnt want me to write for reasons i undertsand, im extreemly thankfull to that person the let me know in a PM what he/she thought and that he had didnt like the use of that word, i asked him more about it and lernt a whole alot on it aswell that i tend to use these things i lernt. And i try to 100% to fallow this as he wanted and so far i think i have done a good job, although it might be hard to allways notice it. I hope he sends a PM in that case.

And i think this is a good thing to do, it made me feel like i could do something to help the situation. :)

This is also a great place that i value, getting information and thoughts from people located i so many countries is a treat! :D
 
FutureRANGER said:
Round of beer for out Admin and Mods eh? :cheers:

I'll pass on the beer thanks!



I agree with Redleg. In the Junior Chit Chat, I will excuse minor off-topic stuff, cause I'm about as ADD as it gets, so I understand.

Keepin it real yall....
 
LeatherNeckRVA said:
how about a little more compassion for the liberals!!!

We (I) have... :D

As I've said many times before, it's not the content, but the way you present it.

It's ok to disagree, as long as we stay civilized, and respects that others may disagree with us as well...
 
Amen to the mods lol
How about a name and shame style frontal attack on these idiots (me included since im a self confessing idiot) lol

Jay :firedevi:
 
Stafford911 said:
I agree but one question. We cant do off topic posts period? What about in the General CHit Chat and Games area ans stuff.

These rule applies especially to the military related discussions.
The general chit chat, and junior chit chat forums may be used for off-topic discussions.


As Sherman said, please read the entire post, and feel free to post your qestions/comments here.
 
Awesome...

You guys are awesome. I just love to see more good writting and logical arguments for I am still learning how to write well.

Admin edit: Just use the "edit" button.. It's much easier.. ;)
 
I just want to say: Thank you all moderators.

This forum is obviously tbe cleanest place of all Military Forums.

The rules are quite tight, but it does give huge benefits. I believe some day this Forum will become the Best Military Forum on internet (maybe it is already the Best of All, I have been in almost all Mil Forums :D )

Please keep on the good job, thank you all Moderators.

AND:

All the X vs Y Threads should be LOCKED permanently.
 
Back
Top