Ranks your at or the Rank you want

Delta

Gott Mit Uns
I'm not in service (yet) but I live in a military family, Air force, Army, and Marines, they all left as a Staff Sergeant. My goal is to reach Master Sergeant or second Lieutenant.

How about you?

The officer in charge of administration in a British regiment is a captain with the title Adjutant. Under the Adjutant is a Senior Non Commissioned Officer - a Staff Sergeant/Colour Sergeant (depending on regiment) - Chief Clerk. CC is charged with the day to day running of the administration section with a team of clerks under him.

I don't get it

In addition to Highway Man’s post, there is a running joke in the military that Officers can’t and don’t do anything - they rely on the NCO (Non Commissioned Officer) to do all the work !

Not true of course !

RMP officers are fairly redundant on duty now, prior to the Armed Forces Act 2006, (Army Act 1955) we had to get permission from the duty officer to arrest a commissioned officer. Under AFA2006, we no longer need to. 😁

In addition to Highway Man’s post, there is a running joke in the military that Officers can’t and don’t do anything - they rely on the NCO (Non Commissioned Officer) to do all the work !

Not true of course !
But it is true.

Btw, Delta. If and when you join the jump community you may run into your British counterparts. If you do that, don't bring any pumpkins. Ask AirborneWings why

Back