PROOF OF ABUSE BY AMERICAN TROOPS

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
ATT000041.jpg

Armed American Troops Force Iraqis to Seesaw Until They Talk!
ATT000072.jpg

Iraqi Child Bites GI In Self Defense After Obvious Torture!
ATT000103.jpg
GI Falls Asleep On Duty While Using Iraqi Child As Body Armor!
ATT000134.jpg

GI Overheard to say 'Talk or I'll tickle you till you pee!'
More Evidence Of Failed US Intelligence Policy.

ATT000165.jpg

Soldier Attempts to Eat Iraqi Child !
ATT000196.jpg

Clear Evidence of Forced Labor by Troops!

ATT000227.jpg

Iraqis Grateful That American Forces Did Not Open Fire During Soccer Game!
ATT000258.jpg

Soldier Caught At 'Tickle-Torture' To Extract Intelligence!
ATT000289.jpg

GI Forces Iraqi Child To Hang By Fingertips!
ATT0003110.jpg

No comment here. There's nothing funny about this one.

Now for all of you anti-war hippies stating that American GIs and Marines are targeting children and civilians. SHUT THE FRAK UP!

They miss their kids so bad, and the little ones are glad to have someone who will connect with them on their level instead of digging mass graves for them to occupy. It's win-win if you ask me.

Okay. I can tell you tickle torture works. My 6 year old will fess to the JFK murder with proper application.

Good post Bro.

Idiots always forget that people in uniform are also people.
I remember that thing in South Korea where the US Army armored vehicle (can't remember exactly which type it was) accidentally ran over two school girls at night. There was talk by the usual idiots (which number in the millions unfortunately) that the GIs ran over the girls on purpose.
What these brainless morons don't realize is that the guy wearing the uniform is a human being.
Civilians piss me off...

I know of no army that has not had cases of abuse, to excuse such matters is no answer to the problem. We should however also remember, that the troops themselves are also often abused by the very people who send them into action. Americans who served on Christmas Island will Know what I mean, but also in the two Gulf wars, both British and USA forces were used in the tests for new drugs. The latest publications of the British Legion, may open a few eyes to what our lads are expected to suffer without any hope of compensation.

maybe if the media wasn't so one-sided and started printing some of that VVV

maybe then more people would start supporting the war more.

I think in general people just don't like war because it is war, many people are narrow minded about this, and are convinced that any soldier is bloodthirsty to kill any living thing in sight, but yes they forget that the soldiers are humans too, not killing machines. (at least not all the time)

unfortunately...as is always the case....the good work (and good PR) provided by those troops in the photo's above, are undone by less savoury individuals;

A United States soldier from a group accused of raping and murdering a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and killing three other family members pleaded guilty to lesser charges on Monday but still faces trial on others, the US Army said.

In a military court at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, Private Jesse Spielman, 22, pleaded guilty to wrongful touching of a corpse, arson, obstructing justice and violating rules against drinking alcohol in a war zone.
A military jury was being asked to decide whether to find Spielman guilty of four counts of murder, the rape, conspiracy to commit those crimes and breaking into the family's house in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad, in March 2006.
Army and civilian prosecutors say former Private Steven Green and four others drank whiskey, played cards and plotted the attack on the girl and her family.
Prosecutors said Spielman was the only one to wear a uniform while Green and two others wore black civilian clothing.
Those two soldiers, Sergeant Paul Cortez and Spc James Barker, have pleaded guilty to rape and murder and were sentenced to up to 100 years, though they could be paroled in less time. Another soldier, Private Bryan Howard, admitted to monitoring radio traffic during the attack and was given a five-year sentence.
Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" and is awaiting trial in federal court. Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty.
Cortez testified in February that Green, the suspected ringleader, shot the girl's family while Cortez and Barker raped her. Green then raped and shot the girl and tried to set fire to her corpse in an attempt to cover up the crime.
The killings outraged Iraqis and ratcheted up tension in the war zone.

I know of no army that has not had cases of abuse, to excuse such matters is no answer to the problem. We should however also remember, that the troops themselves are also often abused by the very people who send them into action. Americans who served on Christmas Island will Know what I mean, but also in the two Gulf wars, both British and USA forces were used in the tests for new drugs. The latest publications of the British Legion, may open a few eyes to what our lads are expected to suffer without any hope of compensation.

:shock::shock:

You gotta be kidding!

:bang:

unfortunately...as is always the case....the good work (and good PR) provided by those troops in the photo's above, are undone by less savoury individuals;
But you know what...That's a minuscule when put up against the numbers of the rest of the Armed Forces...There are 350,000 in the National Guard alone...So it makes 3 people seem terribly insignificant...The good outweighs the bad.

Many of the things you say are true, but if you go down this road, there really isn't any line of work that hasn't got its share of dirtiness.
You should check out the press for example. If there is information that, if released, could endanger people or a group of people, they will still release it to sell stories and make money. I know "research" groups that do this on a pretty regular basis. You won't believe the type of details that they give away for all to read. And I am quite sure some people will never see the light of day again or have their lives cut short thanks to these Harvard Berkley a-holes who haven't got a clue as to what they're doing.
I'll stop here. This sort of stuff can get pretty emotional.

Just look at this post alone the people that had to take a positive and make it a negative, perhaps those people should look into themselves more deeply.

Just look at this post alone the people that had to take a positive and make it a negative, perhaps those people should look into themselves more deeply.

No one made it a negative post, all that was pointed out is that in many cases a lot of good work can be undone by the actions of a few. Its called looking at the whole picture so that objectivity can be maintained. Perhaps its those with their heads in the sand (this includes those that see only good and bad) who should look at themselves more deeply.

they need to show some of each, BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY. not war is great, not war must end immediately, but rather some of both while they remain neutral in their reports.

which will be the day pigs fly.

I do not support the war, but anyone who says the troops intentionally target civillans is insane.

Support the troops.

they need to show some of each, BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY. not war is great, not war must end immediately, but rather some of both while they remain neutral in their reports.

which will be the day pigs fly.

I do not support the war, but anyone who says the troops intentionally target civillans is insane.

Support the troops.

Head on!

and the people against war shouldn't hold it against the troops, it's the people in the goverment they should reason with.

and Missileer thats just...uhhh *shudder*

Back