Police interceptors UK Ch5 Mon 8pm

No. :(

That means another weeks wait for the opportunity to upload his mugshot on here!

Last edited:
Er, is that wise, have you thought of our friends, from across the water.
The ravages of over eating, and sitting on ur bum all day.
Not for expprt'z

I dunno, they're worse than Cumbrians and that's saying something! :shock: I'm off home to watch it, been busy on a full closure, I was sweating like a glass blowers arse! or Kevin Webster in a kindergarten!

I dunno, they're worse than Cumbrians and that's saying something! :shock: I'm off home to watch it, been busy on a full closure, I was sweating like a glass blowers arse! or Kevin Webster in a kindergarten!

A 3 vehicle RTC at J41 I hear. ;)

Last edited:
North of 41 but had to put the full closure on at 41. Responding to initial reports of tyre debris, it was only when we passed the scene of the debris on the southbound that we witnessed the carnage, it had only just happened in between the debris report and us driving past which was a matter of minutes!!!

Err -one of the cars overturned, trapping the elderly occupants. It took the water fairies over an hour to cut them out. Serious injuries which were thought to be life threatening, hence the full closure for the CIU to work.

Back