Police interceptors UK Ch5 Mon 8pm

Episode 3 the night. :D

I'm going into work an hour earlier in the hope of seeing Highway Man make a kn*b of himself. ;)

Nah, armed job in west Cumbria, cannabis farm raid and a drunken yob knocked down on Botchergate. Just a typical shift in Cumbria. ;)

You've not Sky +'ed it?

None whatsoever, just one RTC with minimal damage when they aquaplaned on the flood water and ended up on the grass verge beside the motorway, pushed back onto the tarmac and continued with their journey. ;)

None whatsoever, just one RTC with minimal damage when they aquaplaned on the flood water and ended up on the grass verge beside the motorway, pushed back onto the tarmac and continued with their journey. ;)

I am glad to hear that. A flooding up to your knees doesn't sound like much, but if this amount of water is moving....I fear water when it’s nasty

I am glad to hear that. A flooding up to your knees doesn't sound like much, but if this amount of water is moving....I fear water when it’s nasty

Let's put it this way, I've patrolled that stretch of motorway for nearly 7 years. It's the first time water has covered all 3 lanes, we normally have a bit of flooding on the hard shoulder. The rain came down that hard over a sustained amount of time, the drains were overwhelmed by water cascading off adjacent fields and from the carriageway, causing flash flooding that took a few hours to drain from the running lanes. It was a busy few hours, I can assure you!!! :shock:

I love going up there, we used to go in a pub called, The Barrow Arms, and I tell you, the carpet was sticky!.
Great atmosphere,and Karaoke too, Lad!

Back