Own A Musket For Home Defense

You joined half way through on both of them! 🤣🤣🤣 And you only joined WW2 after the unfortunate events at Pearl Harbour. I think your history teacher needs sacking. 😁😁😁
Half way?
They missed the first 3 out of 4 years in WW1 and the first 3 of the 6 years in WW2, it gets worse if you regard the 1937 Japanese invasion of China as the beginning of WW2, it is like they wait until the outcome is determined then show up to claim a win.

Half way?
They missed the first 3 out of 4 years in WW1 and the first 3 of the 6 years in WW2, it gets worse if you regard the 1937 Japanese invasion of China as the beginning of WW2, it is like they wait until the outcome is determined then show up to claim a win.
Hey, did you fight in Europe and The Pacific. And Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, what other countries the US fought in?

Hey, did you fight in Europe and The Pacific. And Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, what other countries the US fought in?
Yes, to all of the above and we joined both world wars on the day Britain declared war (technically due to time zone issues we were before Britain in WW2) but when did the US fight in Saudi Arabia and Iran, fun fact, the only New Zealander killed in Iraq was killed by an American airstrike oh and we also have the Boer War as well.
Another fun fact, New Zealand 5th Battalion is one of the few units that also carries it own country as part of its battle honours as it took part in the New Zealand land wars.

Last edited:
Yes, to all of the above and we joined both world wars on the day Britain declared war (technically due to time zone issues we were before Britain in WW2) but when did the US fight in Saudi Arabia and Iran, fun fact, the only New Zealander killed in Iraq was killed by an American airstrike oh and we also have the Boer War as well.
Another fun fact, New Zealand 5th Battalion is one of the few units that also carries it own country as part of its battle honours as it took part in the New Zealand land wars.
Oh damn

Continue telling yourself that, we may be a small nation but we're ferocious, read about the British Empire to see how we used to be. Your troops were warned about getting on the wrong side of British troops in Germany. 😈
You said how you "USED" to be. How is your army now?

Still fiercely professional and highly respected around the globe. Ask Airborne, he's a serving officer.
Yes and I suspect much of the world will be switching away from defense agreements with the US as they are beginning to look very unreliable as allies so it will be interesting to see who replaces then in Europe.

Absolutely !

The British Army is well regarded throughout the world for its professionalism, traditions and abilities !

Soldiers and Officers from all over the world come to the UK to be trained.
Great! I take that as an invitation. I'm looking forward to be "trained"

I said. Define training.
Ok...training
noun
the action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behaviour.
"in-service training for staff"

To make this easier I will point out that it isn't a definition you want but context and for that you will need to understand the European sense of humour.

Ok...training
noun
the action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behaviour.
"in-service training for staff"

To make this easier I will point out that it isn't a definition you want but context and for that you will need to understand the European sense of humour.
Thank you.

Back