Nancy Pelosi is two heart beats away from the Presidency!!!

and your point? she is a cruel woman who doesn't get it. way to liberal for my taste. and why does being Roman Catholic have to do with it. I am, and I don't like her.

Nancy will do OK. Bush must be a complete embarassment to you Rednecks.

TI, how does the US get out of Iraq without getting its arse completely burned?

that is not the topic of this thread, and you have no idea what Pelosi is like. You are in another country.. I have had to deal with her in my own state. Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

that is not the topic of this thread, and you have no idea what Pelosi is like. You are in another country.. I have had to deal with her in my own state. Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

I guess most anti-American/Bush foreigners like any thing that stands in the face of Bush and they really don't care who does that.

A lot of conservatives and moderates do not like her approach to certain issues. Only the extreme leftists and feminists support her. For crying out loud even the Communist Chinese Government hate her!

She was somewhat praised by a radio correspondant over here this afternoon, had a hard time keeping the car on the road while listning to all the words he said.

Some very interesting times lie ahead for the US....

The Dems are running around like they are going to save the world...which is more rhetoric BS let's here it for the Huey Long style of government....LOL

yeah, just a little, but i had to put up with plenty from him today

Yeah thats right Team Infidel, a true American patriot can just take so much. Look, I hate Pelosi too. She's probably a communist. Bush doesn't need this. All Americans should get behind the war effort. We need more troops in Baghdad (at least another 50.000) to clean out these terrorists before they start coming after the US again.

Back