Muslims tell British:go to hell!

It is saddening it's just these few Muslims that give Islam such a bad name. I feel so sorry for that female Muslim in the jury. She must have had an awful fright.

So, why does Britain let so many of these barbarians in? Yet, you (not just Britain, whole Europe) refuse a no-visa agreement with Russia, where live educated people who would not do things like this. I don't understand EU sometimes...

So, why does Britain let so many of these barbarians in? Yet, you (not just Britain, whole Europe) refuse a no-visa agreement with Russia, where live educated people who would not do things like this. I don't understand EU sometimes...

Multiple reasons. A) They're illegal. And it is very easy to get through Europe illegally because many EU countries don't have border controls. I believe Britain is the only one and this still isn't very sophisticated. B) They are British. This means we can't kick them out. And there are many cases of British Muslims turning to 'terrorism'. C) They come from an EU Islamic country therefore we can't turn them away. D) They have family in Britain that get's them in. e) Though I believe they will stop this soon, if you are part of the commonwealth then you can come and go as you please.

So, no matter how much Britain wants to cap immigration it is incredibly difficult to stop it because there are many ways they can get in.

Of course these disgusting demonstrators are living here at the taxpayers expense - they do not work. One has 4 children - 2 at private schools paid for them.

Here is a link to an example of how weak we are in ridding ourselves of these parasites - this one is the infamous case of the obnoxious hook-handed troublemaker.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/209859

But it's hard to get in if you are a decent bloke who doesn't have a family member over there.

Absolutely - just the guys we want, who want join us and be pleased to live amongst us; not alien and divisive. You have to know the ropes and bend the rules, and probably pay for the expertise!

Unfortunately, the beautiful country I have lived in since 1935 is being turned into an ugly, divided 3rd world country; amazing experience of history in reverse. Terrorism, forced marriages, honour killing, non-acceptance of our law and courts, daily hate-filled threatening rhetoric, sharia law already, hidden faces on our streets. Horrible. They hate us, so why do they stay. IMHO positive policy to create an Islamic state by overwhelming immigration by all means, particularly illegal. They are dragging us back to the dark ages.
I honestly believe that we can afford no more Islamic immigrants or our country is a goner. Someone has to say it; personally I am absolutely accepting of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists etc.etc. who wish to share our 21st.C. culture with us and live here peacefully. But multi-culture is has proved a big, big loser - divisive to the ultimate degree. Peaceful Multi-racism within our culture was fine IOK, as long as it led to eventual intergration IMHO.

I speak as a man who has always been comfortable wherever I have travelled to in the world - 'When you are in Rome - ....'

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210021/Muslims-cut-bodies-for-faith

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210025/Al-Qaeda-plans-terror-outrage-for-Christmas

Happy Xmas everyone.:smile:

Last edited:
@ DelBoy
I do remember having to drive through few of those "not so well off" places near Manchester in (I think ) 2007.... believe you me, I'm not somebody to be easily frightened, but looks I had towards me made me think, that I had driven in to down town Baghdad and I will be shot there...

Last edited:
@ DelBoy
I do remember having to drive through few of those "not so well off" places near Manchester in (I think ) 2007.... believe you me, I'm not somebody to be easily frightened, but looks I had towards me made me think, that I had driven in to down town Baghdad and I will be shot there...

I am one who comes from the tough side of London, and I have felt comfortable in many of the toughest cities of the world; I always thought our tough cities of London, Glasgow and Liverpool and Tyneside, which I knew as kid, teenager and adult were great places to belong to, never threatening.

I have a real close friend, as wild and tough as they come; he served in the Merchant Navy, Scots Guards, Canadian Army; his Dad was a London boxing champion who fought Max Schmelling; he has always worked in the gym, served four years in Dartmoor for violent behaviour, has faced many a shortgun.
Well he told me a little time ago that he returned to the area of London where he grew up and lived until recent years. He took a stroll down the long high street market, where his mum used to work part-time on the stalls, for old time sake.

He told me that he had never felt so uncomfortable and nervous in his life.

Last edited:
I live in Luton and the town centre itself isn't that bad. But you may have seen the news about when the army walked through there were some (I say some because it was a minority) protesting against the march calling our soldiers murderers! I was deeply shocked! Anyway, there is a Muslim part of the town which I rarely go into. Mainly because there is nothing of interest there for all shops are Islamic. However, one day me and my friends decided we needed to go to the Army Careers Office because we needed more information on our future career ideas. And guess where it was, that's right in the Islamic section of Luton. I felt so uneasy especially since not less than a year ago there were people from this part of Luton that were nearly ready to kill our soliders. You should have seen the security this careers office had. it was insane.

Now I know that these types of people are not common and I do encourage a bit of accepted asylum seekers and that we should become slightly more culturally diverse. But my word I can't believe what some of them say. And Prince Charles, we need to become a multicultural society. Ummmm. Why? 72% of the country claim to be Christian (so I know not all will be but even then that's a high proportion) next is Athiest with 15% and then Islam with 2%! Why do we need to become multicultural?

Yep. It was a disastrous failed experiment. We now have to block any and all divisive calls and elements. We need to weed those who wish to be part of our future from those who wish to destroy our indiginous culture, which they have been quite ready to take advantage of, in terms of shelter and comfort.

If they are not happy with who we are, then there are many Islamic cultures around the world just itching to welcome them with open arms.

Sorry, I wasn't clear- The areas, near Manchester I told about, know I now of being "No whites" areas. In a sense, I was lucky to get out of there without getting/causing trouble...
Multiculturalism- my a$se!

Yeah, we have ghetto type areas too, here in Moscow. Biggest one used to be in and under the Cherkisov market. Underground city 'Cherkizon'. 250,000 illegals from China, Vietnam, and former Soviet Central Asia.
01.jpg

03.jpg

11.jpg

08.jpg

They sell crap that they make themselves in their basements and pass off, or try to, as real brand name product
3346311832_c63f07bfdb_o.jpg

Cherkizon was shut down a year ago. They dispersed all over the city now. They had to shut it down. Conditions down there were horrible, peopel sleeping on the floor, pissing in buckets... Even had a underground birth clinic with decades old, write-off equipment.

Hardworking people though. Since the city started hiring Kyrgyz dvorniki (street caretakers), Moscow has become surprisingly clean. Like, cleaner than many European cities. They take pride in their work, I'll give them that. Hate litterers, you go to work in the morning, maybe drop a food wrap or a paper cup, and right away you hear 'Hey, you! Why you throwing garbage? You like I come throw garbage on your workplace? Pick it up!'
3452122137_4d64eaa82b.jpg

lol Great encouragement.

Last edited:
I can't hold it against people who do a good job.

Street sweepers may not be top of the Social ladder, but they are certainly a vital part of society if they do a good job that others are not willing to do.

I can't hold it against people who do a good job.

Street sweepers may not be top of the Social ladder, but they are certainly a vital part of society if they do a good job that others are not willing to do.

Stole the words out of my mouth.

Multiculturalism? What a crock of. These foreigners have no respect for my culture but I have to make allowances for theirs? Dont get me started....

Back