Military men and their reputations

Good I like sick and twisted. Now I wont feel alone when I say something and people say, "OH GOD!"

Good I like sick and twisted. Now I wont feel alone when I say something and people say, "OH GOD!"

Yeah I get that a lot. Wide-eyed "you did NOT just say/do that!!!" looks....I get those a lot, too. People who don't know me think I'm shy and reserved, people who do know me WISH I was shy and reserved. :)

I know the feeling Sevens. At first you feel akward and then after a while its almost as natural say, hiding a bod... I mean... Eeating food. Yeah. Thats innocent. Eating food.

I've never understood the whole "hide the body" mentality. Digging holes in your back yard just makes people suspicious. Bury them in the front yard. No one would ever suspect a thing. Because who would be stupid enough to bury a body in plain view of the neighbors?

And on that same subject, I've watched enough CSI that I do believe I could commit the perfect crime......Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

Well to be honest after I joined as an MP and I have seen how much they can actually find on you and how hard it would be to keep a story straight I gave up all notion of murder a long time ago.

But true in the sense that hide it in plain view and people rarely ever notice.

I haven't. My ex is still breathing.....

I kid, I kid. I would never actually hurt him.

Much.

Crime in general is a bad idea for me. I have too short an attention span. I'd be in the midst of deactivating the alarm and something shiny would distract me. Next thing I know, I'd be in handcuffs.

I haven't. My ex is still breathing.....

I kid, I kid. I would never actually hurt him.

Much.

Crime in general is a bad idea for me. I have too short an attention span. I'd be in the midst of deactivating the alarm and something shiny would distract me. Next thing I know, I'd be in handcuffs.

Its ok becuase you would be distracted by the handcuffs after a few minutes and forget that you were in trouble at all. So it's all good!:-o

Oh see now, I suppose that could be arranged, I just have to apeal to every police district to start carrying those so that way, no matter where you break the law, they will get you with em.

To be honest a man in a military uniform does nothing for me at all. Sorry guys, but it's the truth. I can see why some women may go for it though (I think). Arrh....maybe I'm just jaded, I grew up in a military town and live near a large military base, I see you guys all the time.

Still like you as people though! It's not the uniform, it's the person inside that counts. Oh and it's really nice to talk to someone with a sense of humor and an interesting, intelligent mind. ;)

Last edited:
I know before I was married I would have NEVER compromised the virtue of an innocent unsuspecting woman. Now, if she WASN'T innocent...or unsuspecting...then I can't make any promises...:p

I know before I was married I would have NEVER compromised the virtue of an innocent unsuspecting woman. Now, if she WASN'T innocent...or unsuspecting...then I can't make any promises...:p

Well at least you had standards. Some men don't. They just want another notch on the bedpost so to speak, without care as to who may get hurt in the process.

To be honest a man in a military uniform does nothing for me at all. Sorry guys, but it's the truth. I can see why some women may go for it though (I think). Arrh....maybe I'm just jaded, I grew up in a military town and live near a large military base, I see you guys all the time.

Still like you as people though! It's not the uniform, it's the person inside that counts. Oh and it's really nice to talk to someone with a sense of humor and an interesting, intelligent mind. ;)

Really, Jilly? You don't think the uniform is hot???? I totally do. Well, it's more than that, actually. When I see a man in uniform, they seem so.....capable. And strong and noble. But I'm a dink and I've probably totally romanticized the whole thing. lol

jillyz, it's true for me. A man in a military uniform doesn't make me look twice. Maybe it's just become too common place of me? There is uniform that does makes me do a double take, every time, to check out who's wearing it. I think sevens would probably call me a funny name if I mention it though ;)

standards are good. Morals are better...

Morals....I sure wish I had some of those. I mean geez...especially now that I'm an officer...perhaps you could teach me there Mr. Shelf since you seem to be the subject matter expert.

Morality is one big gray area. Acceptable moralities in one area or with one family may be different in another. Simply because someone does something that they think is morally right does mean they are right. I think the word YOU are looking for is ethical.

You might want to think twice before passing judgment on anyone...you know...that whole keeping your own back yard clean deal....

Morals....I sure wish I had some of those. I mean geez...especially now that I'm an officer...perhaps you could teach me there Mr. Shelf since you seem to be the subject matter expert.

Morality is one big gray area. Acceptable moralities in one area or with one family may be different in another. Simply because someone does something that they think is morally right does mean they are right. I think the word YOU are looking for is ethical.

You might want to think twice before passing judgment on anyone...you know...that whole keeping your own back yard clean deal....

No one was passing judgment on anyone. We were just listing things we don't like about the opposite sex. Like those who sleep around, constantly drink to excess, lie, cheat, steal.....those with little to no morals or standards. And we were talking about people we know or have known, not those we've never met. :)

Back