Military men and their reputations

It's okay, Sevens. Forewarned is fore-armed, as they say. It's safe to just ogle the uniforms from a distance though, right? :p

I wouldnt even ogle, men in uniform and spot an "ogle-er" for miles... I would just avoid them alltogether... or stalk them online where they wont notice. :type:

Seven's just your general way you talk to me scares me. You seem like a woman that if I was to anger in person, would murder me.

RUMORS!!! Those are just rumors!!! I've never killed anyone.......that you can prove. Mwahahahahahaha!!! I'm sure Mike will turn up......eventually......:firedevi:

But seriously, y'all would be VERY disappointed if you ever actually met me in person.

Jillyz, ogling from a distance is perfectly acceptable. Gluing yourself to the window of the recruitment center is not. And FYI, should you ever get a wild notion to join up, telling your recruiter that your life's goal is to "get the phone number of every male Marine who is single" is not a good answer. Also its not a good idea to tell a Navy recruiter that you'll only join if you "get to drive the boat and wear kick*** sunglasses." Not that I did either, mind you. But my friend did.

Okay, okay, I did the second one. The Navy recruiter was very unimpressed, but the Marine recruiter at the next boothy thing shot coffee out his nose and almost choked to death because he was laughing so hard.....

or stalk them online where they wont notice. :type:

This is acceptable behavior!?!?!?! Oooooooooooh you just gave me and my friends a new favorite past time.....:jump:

I kid, I kid. I would suck at stalking.

This is acceptable behavior!?!?!?! Oooooooooooh you just gave me and my friends a new favorite past time.....:jump:

I kid, I kid. I would suck at stalking.

I wouldnt say it is ACCEPTABLE, but... It's frowned upon. But I guess its not the worst thing that can be done.

I wouldnt say it is ACCEPTABLE, but... It's frowned upon. But I guess its not the worst thing that can be done.

No, most definitely not. Sadly, I'm sure there are girls and guys out there who do this. *shakes head* If ya can't get a man or woman without stalking them, then you're just better off single. And you also have some serious issues.

Serious is an understatement. Hey I like to look at the occasional female in a uniform, but not anywere near a stalker status. That and I don't normaly creep others profiles. Kinda wierd...

It is weird and majorly creepy. If I see a good looking man somewhere (military or otherwise), you bet I check him out. But I'm WAY too shy and insecure to ever actually approach anyone, and I sure as heck don't stalk them. As for profiles, I look at other people's pages if that person catches my interest, but I don't obsess over them. Checking once is enough. Unless of course you're my BFF. I totally stalk her page and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But she does the same to me. Its a BFF thing. :)

But you guys aren't bfff's? You dont have one of those yet?

Stalking is just wierd. I might meet someone and then check out a face book page to see what they are about, but if its blocked I quit then and there. As for meating someone, I MIGHT get the guts to go say hi... maybe.

Ditto. This is scary how alike we are. I wonder if we're twins who were separated at birth or something.....:p

No, we're just BFF's. Not BFFFFFF's. We've only known each other for 10 years. That's not long enough to have more than 2 F's. :)

Perhaps......but I think we'll just stick with the 2 F's. That extra F might get us some funny looks. ;)

But funny looks are what make the friendship. Usually, that will test you at least. Make or break that friendship.

This is true.....and honestly, we can't get much funnier looks than the ones we already get. We seem to attract attention wherever we go. And not always in a good way. :p

Bad attention is still attention though. If you dont like the attention I can see the lack of the thrid f then.

She enjoys the attention. I'm more of a wallflower type. We're literally polar opposites personality wise. And yet, we're the best of friends. Strange. I'll mention that third F to her. She'll probably get a kick out of it, and up us from just BFF's to BFFF's. ;)

So we've totally veered off the topic of this thread....which was....something about how creepy men are or something? Teeheehee......

Bff/bfff :eek:fftopic:

Back to the topic at hand. We have come up with so far.

-Most, but not all, military men are part of a steriotype, which can be classified as such, the frat boy mindset.
-Ogle-ing the man or woman in uniform - still in debate
-aaaaand stalkers are creepy.

Wow that sounded way too formal... I hate working in an office filled with higher ups...:cens:

I think you summed things up very nicely. And yes. It was very formal. You'd think you were in the military or something with all that formality. :p

I think you summed things up very nicely. And yes. It was very formal. You'd think you were in the military or something with all that formality. :p

I know, right? I woke up this morning and thought, "Whats that noise? I think I died and woke up in the Marines." Thanks for bursting my bubble Seven, you reminded me this isn't just some horrible dream. You have a sick and twisted sense of humor Seven... :evil:

Of course you do!!! Everyone does. I'm just awesome like that. :angel: (TI, you bite your tongue!!!!!)

Everyone does... but only for a minute... or two

Im officialy scared of you guys.

You should be

RUMORS!!! Those are just rumors!!! I've never killed anyone.......that you can prove. Mwahahahahahaha!!! I'm sure Mike will turn up......eventually......:firedevi:

A friend helps you with the murder... a true friend brings a shovel...

You have a sick and twisted sense of humor Seven... :evil:

Yes. Yes, I do. :twisted:

TI!!!! Didn't I tell you to bite your tongue!?!?!.....And can you bring over a shovel? :D Love, love, LOVE the new title, BTW!!! Hehehehe

Back