Kenya to deport U.S. author of critical Obama book

Henderson, they're right. It's within the country's rights to accept or refuse entry for whatever individual they wish.
Sometimes it can suck but this time around I think it wasn't a bad idea for both Kenya and the author.
Son, you have NO IDEA how hard tough it is to be a Muslim or to be from a Muslim country during the screening process of either getting in or out of the US. I get caught in security ALL the damn time because I have a flag (most likely has to do with being raised in Indonesia for a few years which is a Muslim country) and I see what those guys have to deal with. And yes I am asked, "Are you Muslim?"

I'm just saying Kenya shouldn't have a say in who comes and goes based on political views.
Any country has the right to say who comes in, who stays, and who does not. They are not even obliged to tell why in many cases.

The Beatles were banned from Israel in the 1960s. Eugene Terre'blanche was banned from visiting Australia. Try going to Germany if you are a known Holocaust denier.

It's their country, they can do as they wish.

Back