Is Iran a Threat?

You want to enlighten us? At the time your ancestors were living in the center and north of Europe jungles, our ancestors were founding the basis of the world civilization in Sumer, Egypt, Persia and Babylon in Middle East 5000 years ago. You understood the mean of civilization word when you found the Christianity religion which had emerged in the Middle East.

well you jumped the gun. i am jewish, so my ancestors are from the middle east. and it doesn't matter what your civilization did 5000 years ago...we live in the present, and islamic fundamentalism/terrorism is currently one of the world's biggest problems...funded in big part by the iranian regime.

No it comes down to choice, if people are happy with the system of government they have then so be it after all Democracy is rule by the people.
The west spends far too much time trying to mould everything into an image of what it believes is right but in almost every instances it fails to understand the wishes of people it is pretending to help.

The Iranian clerics were not chosen by the people. The Iranians can only vote on people that have the blessings of the clerics. If Iran was truly a democracy then the clerics would have lost power long ago.

You want to enlighten us? At the time your ancestors were living in the center and north of Europe jungles, our ancestors were founding the basis of the world civilization in Sumer, Egypt, Persia and Babylon in Middle East 5000 years ago. You understood the mean of civilization word when you found the Christianity religion which had emerged in the Middle East.

Your bright civilization was destroyed in the 7th century by the ancesters of the clerics that still rule your country. If you want your bright civilisation back, put the clerics where they belong : in churches, temples and mosques.

Never heard of Stonehenge? First foundations from 8.000 BC.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam emerged in the ME. They gave us nothing but trouble. (I'm talking about the clerics, not the people who use it for personal benefits)

Yes and while Europe was playing lets slaughter our neighbours for fun Moorish Spain was a thriving progressive and highly educated region of the world, much of Europes science and the basis of our mathmatics started in the Muslim world, many of the books and much of the knowledge of the ancient Greeks came from Muslim libraries as the western libraries had been destroyed as heresy by that oh so enlightened Christian church.

So please lets stop with this we are more "civilised/Enlightened" than you nonsense, both Islam and Christianity have had their enlightened moments and periods or barbarism and that cycle will continue well after we are all consigned to history.

well you jumped the gun. i am jewish, so my ancestors are from the middle east. and it doesn't matter what your civilization did 5000 years ago...we live in the present, and islamic fundamentalism/terrorism is currently one of the world's biggest problems...funded in big part by the iranian regime.
And that "fundamentalist terror" is virtually all the result of Zionist expansionism into another people's land. Oppressing the inhabitants, forcing them to live as second class citizens under a foreign power, based on racist and religious grounds and enforced their will in a manner that approaches the very worst excesses of any regime on earth.

Yes and while Europe was playing lets slaughter our neighbours for fun Moorish Spain was a thriving progressive and highly educated region of the world, much of Europes science and the basis of our mathmatics started in the Muslim world, many of the books and much of the knowledge of the ancient Greeks came from Muslim libraries as the western libraries had been destroyed as heresy by that oh so enlightened Christian church.

So please lets stop with this we are more "civilised/Enlightened" than you nonsense, both Islam and Christianity have had their enlightened moments and periods or barbarism and that cycle will continue well after we are all consigned to history.

The Islamic Golden age lasted between the 8th and 13th centuries. Scholars present it as a period of major cultural revival in philosophy and science. Meanwhile the backbone of this ‘golden age’, a vast majority of Iranian scientists, writers and artists were persecuted, imprisoned and trialled for heresy.

Moorish Spain was not at all peacefull. Many battles were fought. Christians and Jews were tolerated if they paid extra taxes.

The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth

And that "fundamentalist terror" is virtually all the result of Zionist expansionism into another people's land. Oppressing the inhabitants, forcing them to live as second class citizens under a foreign power, based on racist and religious grounds and enforced their will in a manner that approaches the very worst excesses of any regime on earth.

the only place the Israelies are currently occupying are the west bank and Gaza (not sure about the Golon) and that is for their own protection. "fundamentalist terror" is not a direct result of Zionism. i man who blows himself up in a mall make more of an impace then 1000 in a peacefull protest.

iran is only a threat if allowed to become one.

The Islamic Golden age lasted between the 8th and 13th centuries. Scholars present it as a period of major cultural revival in philosophy and science. Meanwhile the backbone of this ‘golden age’, a vast majority of Iranian scientists, writers and artists were persecuted, imprisoned and trialled for heresy.

Moorish Spain was not at all peacefull. Many battles were fought. Christians and Jews were tolerated if they paid extra taxes.

The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth

You know the problem I have with your posts is that you seem to think that replacing book burning, intolerant, xenophobic Islamic fundamentalists with book burning, intolerant, Christian fundamentalists is a good thing.

Bias is understandable we all are in one way or another but blind adherence to bias is borderline fanaticism.

the only place the Israelies are currently occupying are the west bank and Gaza (not sure about the Golon) ..

Just the West Bank and Gaza, and maybe the Golan eh? ... The Israelis are occupying all the part shown in white less that in the first map.

98f7b3d0.jpg

i man who blows himself up in a mall make more of an impace then 1000 in a peacefull protest.
WTF??? please speak English. I won't even attempt to answer this as I have no idea what you are talking about or it's relevance to the subject.

Last edited:
you said in your post this sentence:
VDKMS: Your bright civilization was destroyed in the 7th century"

and in next post you replied to your previous post yourself :
VDKMS: "The Islamic Golden age lasted between the 8th and 13th centuries. Scholars present it as a period of major cultural revival in philosophy and science. Meanwhile the backbone of this ‘golden age’, a vast majority of Iranian scientists, writers and artists were persecuted, imprisoned and trialled for heresy."

Isn't there any contradiction? I think in the first post you probably wanted to say something against Islam and in next one you probably wanted to say something against Arabs. you change the history as you need.

Last edited:
Just the West Bank and Gaza, and maybe the Golan eh? ... The Israelis are occupying all the part shown in white less that in the first map.

98f7b3d0.jpg

WTF??? please speak English. I won't even attempt to answer this as I have no idea what you are talking about or it's relevance to the subject.

i am well aware about the land gain of Israel as i have seen the map myself. take the second stage. is that what you wwould call a tenable country shape. if the arabs wanted to they could cut Israel into three seperate areas.

as you have also pointed out, spelling isnt my strong suit. the phrase is ment to read "...make more of an impact then..."

the only place the Israelies are currently occupying are the west bank and Gaza (not sure about the Golon) and that is for their own protection. "fundamentalist terror" is not a direct result of Zionism. i man who blows himself up in a mall make more of an impace then 1000 in a peacefull protest.

iran is only a threat if allowed to become one.

Israel only occupies a part of the West bank according to the peace accords with the PLO. Gaza is not occupied and the Golan is occupied pending talks between Israel and Syria folowing to a UNC resolution.

you said in your post this sentence:
VDKMS: Your bright civilization was destroyed in the 7th century"

and in next post you replied to your previous post yourself :
VDKMS: "The Islamic Golden age lasted between the 8th and 13th centuries. Scholars present it as a period of major cultural revival in philosophy and science. Meanwhile the backbone of this ‘golden age’, a vast majority of Iranian scientists, writers and artists were persecuted, imprisoned and trialled for heresy."

Isn't there any contradiction? I think in the first post you probably wanted to say something against Islam and in next one you probably wanted to say something against Arabs. you change the history as you need.

No it isnt. Iran was conquered by Muslim armies in the 7th century and slowly converted to Islam. People who didn't convert to Islam nor wanted to pay the poll tax were expelled or killed. This did not only happend in the 7th century but throughout Islamic rule. The ferocity of this was dependent on the ruler of that time and place.

israel currently occupies the west bank, blockades gaza, and occupies the golan. it is understood internationally that when the two state solution is implemented, palestine will consist of the WB and gaza strip with some mutually agreed upon land swaps. as far as the golan goes, i think we can all agree that the time is not ripe for negotiations

that map is propaganda. much of the land was publicly owned land, owned by neither jews or palestinians.

Iran is more of threat toward themselves than others. The existing policy from the West is contra productive, on the other hand, if Iran's nuclear ambitions only have civilian purposes, show the IAEA all facilities. Of course they try to protect them when the dark shadow of an attack is lurking in the horizon. So much demonizing propaganda from both sides, if a country view themselves as threaten, real or not does not matter, they will isolate and get into the protection mode.

israel currently occupies the west bank, blockades gaza, and occupies the golan. it is understood internationally that when the two state solution is implemented, palestine will consist of the WB and gaza strip with some mutually agreed upon land swaps. as far as the golan goes, i think we can all agree that the time is not ripe for negotiations

that map is propaganda. much of the land was publicly owned land, owned by neither jews or palestinians.
Wrong,... I really don't know who tells you this rubbish, so please stop repeating arguments that you know have been previously shown to be no more than Zionist lies, or I shall put you on Ignore, the same as your idiot mate. It does not matter how many times you present a lie the answer will always be the same. I really have more to do with my time. The point has been demonstrated here countless times, it was Palestinian land, and this is supported by the findings below. It is now judged as occupied land and International conventions clearly state that it can never be claimed by the occupying force. The fact that it is judged to be "occupied" clearly indicates that it is not and never was Israeli land. It is occupied Palestine.

Israellawresource said:
Major Legal Principle Violated -

• 1. Acquisition of Territory by Military Conquest is Illegal
  • 2. Occupation (either Legal or Illegal) is Generally Temporary and Must Never Lead To Sovereignty over Occupied or Conquered Lands of the Enemy People or Nation.

As Per International Law -
  • UN Charter, article 2, para. 4 (1945) (full text) (specific article - see below)
  • Declaration On Principles Of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations And Co-Operation Among States In Accordance With The Charter Of The United Nations (1970), Principle 1 (full text) (specific article - see below)
  • Hague Regulations IV (1907), articles 43 & 55 (full text) (specific articles - see below)
  • Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 47 & 54 (full text) (specific articles - see below)

Last edited:
I3BrigPvSk:
Iran is more of threat toward themselves than others. The existing policy from the West is contra productive, on the other hand, if Iran's nuclear ambitions only have civilian purposes, show the IAEA all facilities. Of course they try to protect them when the dark shadow of an attack is lurking in the horizon. So much demonizing propaganda from both sides, if a country view themselves as threaten, real or not does not matter, they will isolate and get into the protection mode.
Except than Israel, Iran doesn’t have any problem to expand his relations with any country based on respecting to mutual rights. About Israel, Iran doesn’t accept it as a country.
The US's claim is completely wrong when they say that the international community is care about Iran’s nuclear program or the same things. The US and allies and some Arabic countries are not the international community or its deputy.

Last edited:
Wrong,... I really don't know who tells you this rubbish, so please stop repeating arguments that you know have been previously shown to be no more than Zionist lies, or I shall put you on Ignore, the same as your idiot mate. It does not matter how many times you present a lie the answer will always be the same. I really have more to do with my time. The point has been demonstrated here countless times, it was Palestinian land, and this is supported by the findings below. It is now judged as occupied land and International conventions clearly state that it can never be claimed by the occupying force. The fact that it is judged to be "occupied" clearly indicates that it is not and never was Israeli land. It is occupied Palestine.

Originally Posted by Israellawresource

Major Legal Principle Violated -
1. Acquisition of Territory by Military Conquest is Illegal
2. Occupation (either Legal or Illegal) is Generally Temporary and Must Never Lead To Sovereignty over Occupied or Conquered Lands of the Enemy People or Nation.

As Per International Law -
UN Charter, article 2, para. 4 (1945) (full text) (specific article - see below)
Declaration On Principles Of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations And Co-Operation Among States In Accordance With The Charter Of The United Nations (1970), Principle 1 (full text) (specific article - see below)
Hague Regulations IV (1907), articles 43 & 55 (full text) (specific articles - see below)
Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 47 & 54 (full text) (specific articles - see below)

You only demonstrated by words, wrong and twisted facts and hollow arguments. I'm still waiting for a real damaging fact.

There is no binding United Security Counsel resolution that demands Israel to abandon or demolish the Israeli settlements.

- UN Charter, article 2, para. 4 is not applicable. Israel was attacked. UN Charter Chapter VII Article 51 applies. Read here.
- Declaration On Principles Of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations And Co-Operation Among States In Accordance With The Charter Of The United Nations (1970), Principle 1 - this also applies to the countries and the Palestinians that attacked and still are attacking Israel.
- Hague Regulations IV (1907), articles 43 - Israel does what it can to comply to this article "...and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented..."
- Hague Regulations IV (1907), articles 55 - The Oslo Accords of 1993 takes care of this.
- Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 47 - Didn't Jordan demolished Jewish communities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem first?
- Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 54 - Israel took over most of Jordanian law then applied.

The Illegal-Settlements Myth

Except than Israel, Iran doesn’t have any problem to expand his relations with any country based on respecting to mutual rights. About Israel, Iran doesn’t accept it as a country.
The US's claim is completely wrong when they say that the international community is care about Iran’s nuclear program or the same things. The US and allies and some Arabic countries are not the international community or its deputy.

No, but the United Nations is and Israel is a part of that, just as Iran.
United Nations Chapter 1 article 2.1 :
The Organization is based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members.

in my view, as soon as Israel saw Iran as a threat, they would bomb the lights out of any military targets they could

Back