HOW TO TACKLE TERRORISM

Dunno its a muslim man thing I guess, personally I don;t get the river of honey either, what good is it with no other food to put it on? unless you cover the virgins in the honey, but then all you get is a sticky peed off girl.
The point is the muslims are killing them selves for nothing since their god can't do what that mohamad idiot said he could way back when.

Last edited:
To the Muslims, Satan is a small impotent Imp who can only give you bad ideas.

yep we get that mentality for a person who would blow himself up for his god.
And people wonder why I rank cats higher (btw I hate cats) on the evolutionary scale

And people wonder why I rank cats higher (btw I hate cats) on the evolutionary scale
There is no evolutionary scale. There is a tree, but there are no "levels" of evolution. The creatures who have the adaptations that best suit their environment survive. Also, evolution isn't an entire population developing an adaptation for their environment, it's more like one group in a population had the adaptations already or the gene combinations of parents mating and/or mutation (soley mutation for those who can only reproduce asexually) developed them, and thus could find a date better than the others of their kind, which either died out violently or were gradually outcompeted by their kin with the adaptation.

How rapidly this process occurs depends on how rapid and how drastic the change in their environment is and/or how strong the selective pressure from predation and/or sexual selection from mates is.

Well in that case somebody over there living in that desert must have fallen out of the tree a long time ago:)

Though I am a Christian, I feel compelled to play both sides of the game-
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able, but not willing?
Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
I He neither able nor willing?
Then why call Him 'God'?" -- Epicurus

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." -- Gene Roddenberry

To the Muslims, Satan is a small impotent Imp who can only give you bad ideas.
HAH! Shows they never were married!

Keep your religion intact Hmmm, God is real and he DOES care about his children, but God gave you a choice, and you will pay for the way you live your life after you are dead. God will NOT interfere while your alive. Its not that he doesn't want to, but he gave you a choice, and he wants you to make your choice freely, unbiased, and without any outside power influencing you, I think thats called faith.

Yes brother, I know that. As much as others have tried to get me to convert to whatever faith *they* have, no one has yet succeeded. Ain't no one gonna get me to switch teams. I'm staying Christian.

Keep your religion intact Hmmm, God is real and he DOES care about his children, but God gave you a choice, and you will pay for the way you live your life after you are dead. God will NOT interfere while your alive. Its not that he doesn't want to, but he gave you a choice, and he wants you to make your choice freely, unbiased, and without any outside power influencing you, I think thats called faith.
Excuse me, but the bible quite clearly states that simply having faith in christ's status as the messiah is a "get out of damnation free" pass.

Yes brother, I know that. As much as others have tried to get me to convert to whatever faith *they* have, no one has yet succeeded. Ain't no one gonna get me to switch teams. I'm staying Christian.

Smart man!

Excuse me, but the bible quite clearly states that simply having faith in christ's status as the messiah is a "get out of damnation free" pass.
Yea I know that, I'm not saying you go anywhere or get out of anything I'm just saying that God doesn't force you to believe, heaven is a bennie of faith that the govt can't take away. and maybe a few miracles here and there for the believers:)

Yea I know that, I'm not saying you go anywhere or get out of anything I'm just saying that God doesn't force you to believe, heaven is a bennie of faith that the govt can't take away. and maybe a few miracles here and there for the believers:)
I compare that to winning a trip on a cruise ship. You may win a trip on a cruise ship but ya gotta pay extra to visit the ports. :CG:

Has any one ever proved the heaven really exist, or is this just another con by the all the churches to keep you in line. Every thing that they do is about control of you and your mind. Still is this me just being cynical in my old age?????

Has any one ever proved the heaven really exist, or is this just another con by the all the churches to keep you in line. Every thing that they do is about control of you and your mind. Still is this me just being cynical in my old age?????
Probably you just being cynical.:p

Has anyone ever proved it doesn't?;-)

Ever been to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Sierra Nevada Mountains, or the Grand Canyon. Places like these will, while not proving Heaven exists, give you pause.

As I get older I feel it may be prudent to leave that door open, just in case.:angel:

Don't think church is required for admitance, at least I hope not, or I may have a problem.

Probably you just being cynical.:p

Has anyone ever proved it doesn't?;-)

Ever been to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Sierra Nevada Mountains, or the Grand Canyon. Places like these will, while not proving Heaven exists, give you pause.

As I get older I feel it may be prudent to leave that door open, just in case.:angel:

Don't think church is required for admitance, at least I hope not, or I may have a problem.
Yellowstone is a massive Volcano that could forever end America's dominance if it were to erupt, because pretty much our entire food industry is going to collapse when we don't see the sun for a year.

Czin, is that bad? Just remember, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Oh, and BTW, IF Yellerstoned were to pop her cork like you say, America wouldn't be the only country affected.

Czin, is that bad? Just remember, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Oh, and BTW, IF Yellerstoned were to pop her cork like you say, America wouldn't be the only country affected.

Yourright....................but I betya they blame Bush :)

And no one has ever proven that long happy marriages exist, either. I think it's the women trying to get control of all men.... :drink:

Back