HOW TO TACKLE TERRORISM

Well, as your first source referred to Israel and Israel only, and you didn't provide other, I thought the article in the first link was what we were discussing.
And don't worry, I am aware that planet Earth isn't limited to Israel and that there are terrorists outside of Israel's borders, too.

Again, that second article is only about the most spectacular cases of suicidal attacks. The first one pointed it out very well: of course you don't pick some random deadbeat for missions of such importance; you wouldn't send the National Guard on a deep strike mission into enemy territory either, would you?

There is a way to determine whether a person is actually a terrorist or just a criminal. Crashing a plane into a building for example is not necesssary the act of a terrorist.

Unless they scream allah while they do it, and believe that their god will grant them passage into heaven and 72 virgins for killing a non muslim, then they are pretty much a terrorist.

But then not all terrorists can fly, some of them are stuck on mother earth to drive a truck into a parking lot and walk away, and then theres my personal favorite, the ones that strap a bomb to their chest in the name of aliah, that's got to be the dumbest person on eth face of the earth. But it does save the rest of us the trouble of figuring out whether or not their a terrorist :)

Last edited:
Shows either how bad the women are in the Middle East or how stupid the men are. Good grief. Ask any man that's had a virgin before.....

Shows either how bad the women are in the Middle East or how stupid the men are. Good grief. Ask any man that's had a virgin before.....

ROTFLMAO, how true, and yet they still go boom, oh well let em, saves me the trouble of helping them meet allaih

But you know what? They might be right. If these virgins know nothing about sex and need to be taught from scratch and you get 70 of them, the possibilities are limitless!
Time to incorporate this virgin thing into our recruiting drive.

Excuse me if I'm parroting what other people have said but I say that terrorism can best be summed up with the Tarkin doctrine from Star wars. "Rule through fear of force rather than the use of force itself."

Does get ya to wonder why they wear 'tater sacks over their heads....

Tater sacks................................................................................:lol: OMG I'm gonna need medical help from laughing so hard my chest hurts now LOL

But you know what? They might be right. If these virgins know nothing about sex and need to be taught from scratch and you get 70 of them, the possibilities are limitless!
Time to incorporate this virgin thing into our recruiting drive.
But I'd get bored with just 72 after a while, eternity is a damned long time. Plus.....after they're taught...how on earth am I supposed to please all of them? I can only offer my ahem "services" to one at a time and I'm sure the others would get impatient or jealous.

Actually the number of virgins you'd get is irrelevant, whats relevant is a question, the question is who in their right mind believes that you get rivers of honey and 72 virgins for killing people?
To me that doesn't sound like any god I'd follow, let alone prey to 5 times a day

Actually the number of virgins you'd get is irrelevant, whats relevant is a question, the question is who in their right mind believes that you get rivers of honey and 72 virgins for killing people?
To me that doesn't sound like any god I'd follow, let alone prey to 5 times a day
But honey tastes awful....to me at least. Islam's heaven is far too impersonalized, not everyone would be happy with 72 virgins and rivers of honey.

At least the Viking's Valhalla lets you eat and fight for all eternity. Which is why the Vikings are bloody awesome.

I'd rather have a river of fried liver (an onions) and one athletic and highly trained woman.

If you think that ONE woman is nasty when you cross her, try 72.
Something about "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" x72 scares the hell out of me!

I'd rather have a river of fried liver (an onions) and one athletic and highly trained woman.

Something about "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" x72 scares the hell out of me!

Yea 72 women all wanting chocolate once a month..................yea right................no wonder they blow themselves up :)

That's probably the punishment in Islam's hell. You are stuck with 72 women who are all mad at you for all eternity.

That's probably the punishment in Islam's hell. You are stuck with 72 women who are all mad at you for all eternity.

Can't be.................unless muslims are stupider than I thought, who in their right mind would die and deal with that for eternity?

But I'd get bored with just 72 after a while, eternity is a damned long time. Plus.....after they're taught...how on earth am I supposed to please all of them? I can only offer my ahem "services" to one at a time and I'm sure the others would get impatient or jealous.

Please them? What are you, 12?
They're supposed to please YOU.
Get your priorities straightened out.

Back