HOW TO TACKLE TERRORISM

Has any one ever proved the heaven really exist, or is this just another con by the all the churches to keep you in line. Every thing that they do is about control of you and your mind. Still is this me just being cynical in my old age?????

Has anyone ever proved that it doesn't exist?
You don;t have to be a part of a church to believe in God.And not all churches are corrupt, although the main stream churches on tv seem to be trying to ciontrol people, not all are, bad churches that misrepresent the religion are mentioned in the Bible also.

Liek I've said many times before I'm not religious at all, I don;t do church, but I will defend anyones right to do so. Until such time as I see what i consider the anti-Christ

Well, first, we shouldnt be speaking about countries.

Terrorism have to be fought on the individual level. These war against terrorism is a bad idea. All we can do with that is create more chaos, and it will give room to terrorism to prosper, and we dont want that.

We have to put an intelligence network to foil these attempt. To make the organization difficult.

And then, the rest of the answer have to be political. Many terrorist demands are pretty fair. Like peace in Palestine, less western support for corrupt regimes, better laws to let the people enjoy the revenue made on the ressources in their countries etc...

We have to destroy any legitimacy the terrorist may have by supporting every legitimate cause.

We have to break this "terrorist/freedom fighter" dilemma. They have to be just terrorists.

If we do that, terrorism will be just another kind of crime/mental issues. And we cant have better than that.

Has anyone ever proved that it doesn't exist?
You don;t have to be a part of a church to believe in God.And not all churches are corrupt, although the main stream churches on tv seem to be trying to ciontrol people, not all are, bad churches that misrepresent the religion are mentioned in the Bible also.

Liek I've said many times before I'm not religious at all, I don;t do church, but I will defend anyones right to do so. Until such time as I see what i consider the anti-Christ
That is what is known as a "negative proof", and is not even recognised as logical. Nothing can be proved in the negative, but things can be proven in the positive by their very existence.

The lack of negative proof in no way supports a positive proof, whereas positive proof does disprove a negative. That is pure logic.

Back