How is the weather like where you are now?!

60'sF tonight, but humid so it chills my bones (no cold weather jokes please). Gonna be in the forties F at night this week... Brrrr. Quite cold for the South. I like it though. Do miss Yank weather. After over twenty five years of living down here. True. Blood thins or something like that. Que sera sera.

Alcohol can have an adverse effect in cold weather, which I am sure that you already knew

A scotch tastes really good after being out the whole day. Seriously, the best way to handle cold weather is to dress after what the mercury shows. Avoid taking a shower and step outside. With the right clothes and dressed after what you are planning to do, it's not that bad.

An old farm in Sweden. Not so cold now, only -18C (-0.4F)

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!
Coldest I have enjoyed was -17 below (wind chill). On a Harley. Coming back from a Secret Santa Toy Run for kids... Filled to the brim with blackberry brandy. Yuck on the brandy.

It's fridgin' cold.
t09011.gif
and tomorrow... a warm up. Yippee... but when it's really cold, I wish it just snow already; at least it's cold and beautiful. I love the snow.

It's been a beautiful day and I hope it thunderstorms tonight. I sleep sooooo much better. Something about them is calming.
m04110.gif

Yesterday it rained a little bit cooling things off, today however is going to be bloody hot again, and not a cloud in the sky.

+5C and rain now.. But it looks like it'll be -11C and snow this weekend.
Strangest winter ever, from -23C one week to +9C the next week in January now.. :?

Back